Signs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear C,

That was very lucid and I agree. I am an iconoclast and as such am not very suited to patient teaching like others are. It is my hopes that some of what others find true in my writings will be taught in small bits that are more easily digestible. That is how it has worked out in the past and I think that is the way it will continue to filter down in the future. Frankly, I would do it differently if I could but the Holy Spirit in my seems to want to work it out this way.

God bless,

Justin

Dear W,

At some point I become weary of qualifying what I am saying. Yes, it can be taken that way if you isolate that statement from the bulk of what I have been writing. For the record, I do not believe everything I say is 100 % true because I realize, like everyone else, I am still learning who God is and what He wants our relationship with Him to be. I am not the source of God's revelation but just a person who has received some truths that he wants to share with other because he believes they are awesome and very helpful. Like a fire shut up in my bones I cannot help but share what I receive because it brings peace to me. It is my way of not hiding my life under a bushel basket.

Like all people I have a limit as to the amount of ill will that I can take before I become frustrated. Some people on this forum are reasoned and simply disagree with what I say. That is ok by me for we each need to be personally convinced of what we believe. Others, though, let loose the dogs of doctrinal war and are very nasty. I should be more understanding for I know that they are being pushed by demons to be that way but still, in my flesh, it does not feel good.

So, at times when I feel a sense of exasperation coming on I make states like you pointed out. I really don't know why the Holy Spirit keeps goading me to share stuff on this forum in view of the negativity towards it but it seems that God wants me to. So, for the time being, I will continue to share what He puts on my heart.

My ultimate wish is to be around spirit led brethren that have entered into the Tabernacle experience. I am a Tabernacle Christian living in a church age that has progressed to the Pentecostal experience. It is like attending a Baptist church after you have spoken in other tongues. You have a lot in common but there are many things you simply cannot talk about.

God bless,

Justin

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
prophecy-cartoon.gif

Justin maybe you need a supper savor prophet costume

sun-myung-moon.jpg

It's apparent that you don't understand that divisions in the salvation message can come from going beyond what is written. 1 Cor 4:6
Something your a huge supporter of.

Wormwood

Chaps
Apr 9, 2013
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Justin,

At some point I become weary of qualifying what I am saying. Yes, it can be taken that way if you isolate that statement from the bulk of what I have been writing.
All I can say is that words matter. We are writing matters of eternal importance for the public to read. If you cannot do it in a way that is clear and lucid, then you should refrain from speaking of matters that relate to knowing God or what constitutes the Word of God. My life revolves around words and Paul told Timothy to watch his life and doctrine closely so he could save himself and his hearers. None of us can watch your life, but we can observe your doctrine by your writings. Those views have been concerning to many, including myself. I hope it is because of lack of clarity when you write, but the more I read the more it seems like some of your views are very problematic...including this statement:

My ultimate wish is to be around spirit led brethren that have entered into the Tabernacle experience. I am a Tabernacle Christian living in a church age that has progressed to the Pentecostal experience. It is like attending a Baptist church after you have spoken in other tongues. You have a lot in common but there are many things you simply cannot talk about.
It seems very apparent to me that you have a hierarchy in your mind of what godliness looks like where groups like the Baptists are at the bottom with the Pentecostals a little higher and the Tabernacles (whatever this is) at the apex. If this is not what you meant, then I suggest you write less and read more. Clearly you are having trouble sharing thoughts in a way that is not causing great alarm among other Christians. Either this is because your views are alarming or your communication is misleading. In either event, perhaps you should take all this critique as God's way of causing you to get back into the Word and reflect on your beliefs.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear W,

I believe that those who know salvation know God better than those who do not. I believe that those who have accepted the gift of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues know God in a more intimate way than those who don't. The Tabernacle experience is an extension and a completions of being filled with the Spirit.

Do I think that this makes you a "better" Christian? Not necessarily. Many people who speak in other tongues do not walk that talk as well as those who do not. Does it potentially give you more access to God? Certainly. Being Spirit filled is preferable to not be Spirit filled. Becoming one with God is preferable to simply speaking in other tongues.

I think that some who profess Christ as their savior have a very poor attitude towards others when they purport to have a different or deeper experience with God. It is like they are offended. My reaction to hearing about being filled with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues was, "let me at it, I'll take two." In other words, I was not feeling bad that someone said they had something that I did not...I just wanted to experience it for myself. Likewise, when I talk about the Tabernacle experience people should not feel badly that I might have something they do not but rather they should rejoice that there is something more for them to receive from God. Moreover it is a gift that anyone can have. I did nothing special to receive it except say yes.

I do not feel "led" to spell everything out for people. I do not feel it is my responsibility to parse every single statement I make so that people cannot possibly draw a wrong conclusion. What I write is really very plain for anyone who wants to know what I am saying. As I said, I go into great depth about it on my site.

Bottom line is that some have honest questions and doubts about what I say and I think that is healthy and very ok. Others are like the proverbial swine with pearls...they don't know what to make of them and they want to tear you to pieces. However, I hear what you are saying and in the main I think you are right and I should strive to be clear and patient. I am tired and it is probably good if I take a break for a while and think about things a bit.

Blessings,

Justin

Niki

May 28, 2013
As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God's curse! Gal 1:9

Bottom line is that some have honest questions and doubts about what I say and I think that is healthy and very ok. Others are like the proverbial swine with pearls...they don't know what to make of them and they want to tear you to pieces. However, I hear what you are saying and in the main I think you are right and I should strive to be clear and patient. I am tired and it is probably good if I take a break for a while and think about things a bit.

One of us is under God's curse. I find that very unsettling. The only way we can tell, is by knowing scripture...the gospel we first accepted according to the New Testament.

It's that serious.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear All,

It is important the we prove all things and hold fast that which is good. I do support those who wish to follow that admonition. In fact it is very noble to search the scriptures daily to see if things that are presented are scripturally sound or not. There is a lot of fear in Christianity these days and people are very nervous abou being decieved and I understand that. At times I have been a bit harsh with people and I apologize if I have offended my brethren. Being direct to the extent that people are hurt, even with scripture, is not Christ like. This is a learning experience for me as well as others. We are all pressing towards the mark of the high calling in Jesus Christ. We are also fighting against the darkness of this world that is growning daily.

I am very strong in what I believe and because I know the scripture I can press my point when I want too. This does not mean I am nessesarially right in everything I say though...I just means I believe it strongly at this point in my walk. In the end we all wish to make heaven our home and live with our heavenly bride groom forever. All of us can agree on that.

God bless,

Justin

Niki

May 28, 2013
Yet you don't do those things Justin. You do not hold fast to the truth or that which is good. You loosed yourself from all biblical restraints and encourage others
to follow your example.

You don't believe Jesus is God...just an awful lot like God instead.

There is a lot of fear in Christianity these days and people are very nervous

I'm going with no on this one. Fear is not of God. Nice try. What there is...and not enough of it...is trying the spirit(s) and exercising both good judgement coupled with
SOUND doctrine...which you have laid by the wayside if you ever actually endorsed it....and the practice of the gift of discernment. YOU may be nervous? But God
gives peace to those who belong to Him. I belong to Him. I have peace.

Your summation is that Christians who abide in the Word are fearful, nervous, rejecting of the Holy Spirit and STUCK in their doctrines and close minded.

The very word you reject does NOT say those things to us who belong to God. You are accusatory and demeaning while claiming to be understanding and giving.

The duplicity with which you represent MY Savior and claim He is not God, is the work of another spirit and not the Spirit of God.

I don't agree with anything you state at this point, because even though the idols cannot in and of themselves hurt anyone, the spirit behind them is alluring, seductive
and actually quite anti-Christ in its enterprises.