Silly question, but a thought provoking one:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, we are not going to play this game - you now must come forward

#1. i never spoke to you on this thread (perhaps never spoke to you at all?)
#2. you falsely accuse me and i went back and checked my posts here(back to Friday evening)
#3. make the Lord Jesus Christ the center here and not your accusations

The LORD said that many false christs, false teachers and false prophets would deceive many.
There is only one source of Truth and that comes from God thru Christ and the Holy Spirit
This Truth is found in Scripture.
God does not cozy up with doctrines of demons.

Everybody is welcome to the Truth = The Word = Gospel of John

But everyone must follow the same instructions: Deuteronomy 4:1-2 , Proverbs 30:5-6 , Revelation 22:18-19

Correcting/rebuking heresies is an integral part of the Faith and Walk with Christ and His Holy Spirit, who constantly did battle with false doctrines/teachings and the spirit of error, which is the spirit of antichrist.
Yes indeed my friend . Let me leave us with this reminder as well .
What did GOD tell that one church . YE ALLOW , YE ALLOW a false prophtess to teach and to seduce .
And GOD was not happy at it even being allowed . WE MUST correct all dangerous doctrines .
Its all part of the survival of the church .

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did GOD tell that one church . YE ALLOW , YE ALLOW a false prophtess to teach and to seduce .
And GOD was not happy at it even being allowed . WE MUST correct all dangerous doctrines .
Christ and His Church do not need “defended” by people jeering at others.

If you are a lover of Christ, then ACTUALLY talk to people about their love of Christ! Show them love as Christ did, sitting with every sinner!

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ and His Church do not need “defended” by people jeering at others.

If you are a lover of Christ, then ACTUALLY talk to people about their love of Christ! Show them love as Christ did, sitting with every sinner!
If someone is following a false prophet , or prophetess , WHERE is the LOVE if we leave them in darkness and just hug and get along .
The churches have , in large , tanked .
I suppose paul and others were monsters cause they rebuked and corrected and quite sharply too at times .
Folks got no idea how they destroyed our churches from within by a false evanglism , by a false approach .
I hope in time folks will realize , and fast too , that the churches got duped big time .
Everyone now just overlooks dangerous deadly teachers , or sins , and at most say , OH we all sin , no need to judge ,
lets hug . This is destroying and has destroyed the churches from within .
AND there is not a denonimnation one that is not affected by this . There might be still a few churches within some denominations
that have not bought this stuff , but in large most have and every denomination has it within now .
THEY are all joining us to be as one , BUT IT WONT and it AINT UNDER JESUS . They will also merge the other religions into this as well .
Turing it into one giant all inclusive lie that serves not GOD , Not Christ , but the beast . I am trying to help folks .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dear Brother, i seek to only share in the Holy Spirit for i have surrendered myself to Christ and to His Word.

i fear God and i tremble at the Scriptures that declare His Holiness and the Judgments that are coming.

Even though i am washed in His Blood, i must still stand before Him and give account to the Perfect One.

My imperfections are many and if i was not loved by Him my hope would be in vain.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS , anyone can say I LOVE CHRIST , can sing praises and etc .
But what JESUS are they following . The biblical one or another one .
The vast majority of people have always praised Him with the mouth but their hearts are far from HIM .
THAT has gotten far worse in the last decade or so , specially as of late .
Everyone seems to be praising this god of love and unity , only its love and its unity , AINT OF GOD , AINT OF CHRIST .
SO its another god all right . Satan . And no marvel either . We better strap on the armour and learn our bibles well .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Brother, i seek to only share in the Holy Spirit for i have surrendered myself to Christ and to His Word.

i fear God and i tremble at the Scriptures that declare His Holiness and the Judgments that are coming.

Even though i am washed in His Blood, i must still stand before Him and give account to the Perfect One.

My imperfections are many and if i was not loved by Him my hope would be in vain.
Lambs look out for one another . Yes indeed my friend .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you discussed beliefs or Christ with me, a “Mormon”? No you just mock. It doesn’t bring anyone closer to Christ.

Dear Sister, i never spoke with you on anything until now.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Word - HE alone deserves our love, praise and full attention.

Let the Peace of God dwell in your hearts through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Sister, i never spoke with you on anything until now.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Word - HE alone deserves our love, praise and full attention.

Let the Peace of God dwell in your hearts through Jesus Christ our Lord.
You have mocked me many times on here. You've called "demon", "cultist", have beliefs completely twisted and mocked. Is this behavior that Christ would have you do? No!

I do not doubt your love of the Lord. But I would urge you to follow His Two Great Commandments, and let your love of Christ bring forth that good fruit.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have mocked me many times on here. You've called "demon", "cultist", have beliefs completely twisted and mocked. Is this behavior that Christ would have you do? No!

I do not doubt your love of the Lord. But I would urge you to follow His Two Great Commandments, and let your love of Christ bring forth that good fruit.

You are right.
There was so much talk of cults going on that I was going to enlighten them on the correct definition of cult.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As simply as possible, can you please give your definition of sin, and explain what you mean by this....
their offspring inherited sin,

So do you believe that jesus was an attribute of god and then in verse 14 became flesh?
Jesus was not, nor is, an attribute of God. He was the only begotten Son who came to this earth, clothing His divinity with humanity, never ceasing to be God Himself in the person of His Son. Two separate individual divine characters being one in purpose, nature, attributes, , the only difference between them being rank, which explains the Son's obedience and subjection to the Father's will.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you discussed beliefs or Christ with me, a “Mormon”? No you just mock. It doesn’t bring anyone closer to Christ.

Mocking is a poor substitution for discussion and debate. I have seen for myself that Mormons live their life by carrying and sharing the light and salt our Lord gave to us.

The doctrinal purity test compared to ones here is getting old.

And my observation of Mormons does not mean there are no possible exceptions or any exception makes the rule. Mormons ought to be revered for the light they reflect into our broken world.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is a terrible reinterpretation and mistranslation of the sh'ma!

Terrible only in that like everything else in Scripture, it destroys your doctrine. Perhaps this translation will be more to your liking.

Moses: 4 Listen, Israel! The Eternal is our True God—He alone. VOICE

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Never called you anything - i have not even spoken to you until now and all you do is falsely accuse me since i never called you or anyone on here a 'demon'. There are some on here who are part of a cult and false teaching - this is true.

There is no sin in calling out doctrines of demons and false teachings.

Demons are real and they teach false doctrine.
Cults are real and there are many today.

Make sure you know the Truth for there are many false christs, false prophets and false teachers in the world.

My posts are available for all to see - if you see something that is not according to God's words, feel free to share.

i am free in Christ to know the Truth and to speak the Truth.

i trust the Lord Jesus Christ who says: "He who is of God hears God’s words;" John 8

Have you read the Gospel of John?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the Word is god so you believe Gods Words are God as well?

Laps. Laps. Laps. 'For us, there is one God, the Father.' Any interpretation of any verse in Scripture that violates the Sh'ma or this explicit NT verse is obviously incorrect.

Your take on John implies, there are 2 God's, which a trinity does not make. On top of that, John 20:31 is explicit that everyone he wrote was for a purpose other than what you are trying to use it for; John wrote his Gospel to prove Jesus was God's Anointed, not God incarnate.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never called you anything - i have not even spoken to you until now and all you do is falsely accuse me since i never called you or anyone on here a 'demon'. There are some on here who are part of a cult and false teaching - this is true.

There is no sin in calling out doctrines of demons and false teachings.

Demons are real and they teach false doctrine.
Cults are real and there are many today.

Make sure you know the Truth for there are many false christs, false prophets and false teachers in the world.

My posts are available for all to see - if you see something that is not according to God's words, feel free to share.

i am free in Christ to know the Truth and to speak the Truth.

i trust the Lord Jesus Christ who says: "He who is of God hears God’s words;" John 8

Have you read the Gospel of John?
Thoroughly. I first read the Bible cover to cover at age 9. Since then many book specific studies and topical-specific studies.

Jesus Christ is my Lord & Savior. The very foundation of whom I am. Without Him I literally would not be here.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thoroughly. I first read the Bible cover to cover at age 9. Since then many book specific studies and topical-specific studies.

Jesus Christ is my Lord & Savior. The very foundation of whom I am. Without Him I literally would not be here.

Then we are Family - enjoy the fellowship and grow in Him and in the Holy Spirit.

We love each other because Christ first loved us and gave Himself for us.

Never place man-made doctrines above the Word of God and always embrace His Truth. We are only sanctified in His Truth.

I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. 7Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You. 8For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

9“I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. 10And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them. 11Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. 12While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. 13But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves. 14I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 15I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.
16They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
17Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then we are Family - enjoy the fellowship and grow in Him and in the Holy Spirit.

We love each other because Christ first loved us and gave Himself for us.

Never place man-made doctrines above the Word of God and always embrace His Truth. We are only sanctified in His Truth.
I would urge you to stay away from "anti-cult" rhetoric then, and instead just stay focused on Christ, the Savior of the World.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Using the word cult shows a lack of clarity. Mormons simply adhere to the belief that they have a prophet. They follow mostly orthodox teachings, which is better than some people follow.
Mormons believe and teach another Jesus, who is satan's brother

Mormons believe and teach Jesus walked and taught in the Americas

Mormons believe and teach God originated on a planet Kolob, and is just one of many gods

Mormons believe and teach Gods voice on this earth is through their 12 living Apostles

Mormons believe and teach that other writings are equal to scripture, Book Of Mormon, Book Pearl Of Great Price, Book Doctrine And Covenants

The list on Mormonism's unorthodox teachings and beliefs is exhaustive, just a few mentions above

Reactions: Lifelong_sinner

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would urge you to stay away from "anti-cult" rhetoric then, and instead just stay focused on Christ, the Savior of the World.
Mormonism is deception, Christian's are admonished to expose the snares of the evil one, to reprove evil

Joseph Smith was a false prophet, and Mormonism is identified as a "Cult", this is common knowledge as seen in Dr. Walter Martin's book, Kingdom Of The Cults

Reactions: Lifelong_sinner