Simple prophecy: Churches gonna be hot, churches gonna be cold (which is yours?) Discuss!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The interesting thing is that the hot or cold issue applies to "nations", as well.

I would say America is a hot nation; I would say England is a cold nation.

From there you can prophecy much more easily, because Churches in different nations are going to be influenced by the temperature of the character of those nations - there are going to be hotter Churches in America, colder Churches in England.

Can you see how the Lord plays dominoes with hot or cold choices?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Something I have learned just now, about cold Churches, is that there are degrees of cold.

A cold Church might be cold at the door, but not much colder within - whereas a greatly cold Church might cold at the door, and then colder and colder, the further in you go.

The point is, that it should be a mindset, that you focus on the coldness of God and praise Him out of a stillness of spirit (that comes from being cold).

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Feel free to spruik hot churches, if you want.

I am just focusing on cold because I want to focus on cold prophecy (for the most part).

A cold Church, with cold prophecy, has a cold strength to a greatly cold degree.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It stands to reason that if you can prophecy that Churches will be "hot" or "cold", you should be able to prophecy how?

Is your Church greatly cold? Like a cold wind? Or a cold mountaintop?