Since more children and people have been killed by Israel than in the terrorist attack, should they stop?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all. You toss out a number and expect it has some great meaning. Articulate.

All you need to know to look it up is Unit 910. I challenged you to look it up .....Instead you give me your middle school level sarcasm in return.

As I said ......Lazy, unintelligent ...Best that can done is join your classmates in not knowing why you are skipping school. It's entertaining to watch the networks interview this honestly stupid mass of followers ....

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who do emergency work risking their lives have more belief currency than terrorists whacking babies, attacking hospitals, forcing mass relocations etc. Sorry that is news to you
You mean like Hamas murdering 500 in a hospital? And slaughtering innocent Israeli's by a COWARDLY sneak attack?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
Isaiah 5:20
Why did Hamas take 248 hostages? They are evil. The they cannot be allowed to continue to exist!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong, it is the Zionists who are going toi surrender or jump inti the sea, it is after all their choice to make.
The reality does not match the rhetoric.

This post reveals you truly do not care about suffering Palestinian civilians. Hamas has the power to save them by surrendering today. That Hamas fails to act to save its own people tells the story of their evil.

Reactions: BlessedPeace
May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This post reveals you truly do not care about suffering Palestinian civilians. Hamas has the power to save them by surrendering today. That Hamas fails to act to save its own people tells the story of their evil.
Israel’s long history of murdering men, women and children tells an even longer history of the zionist’s willingness to MURDER men, women and children

Wrangler, please, I must ask, in your own words—

Why do you support such evil?
:)-

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
many nations got together yesterday, and had things like this to say about your 'war'.

"The summit on Saturday condemned “Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip, war crimes and barbaric and inhumane massacres by the occupation government”, a final communique said."

"Turkish President Recep Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that Israel was taking revenge on Gazan babies, children and women.."

"“The international world remains immune in front of all these scenes. Who could have imagined that hospitals could be publicly shelled in the 21st century?”"

"the policy of “collective punishment” by killing, siege and forcible transfer, is unacceptable."
Sadly, bobo does not care

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel’s long history of murdering men, women and children tells an even longer history of the zionist’s willingness to MURDER men, women and children

Soon all the Hamas trolls will stand before Jesus, the God of Israel, God of the Bible on Judgment Day. There will be no more hiding places or masks.

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Last edited:

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All you need to know to look it up is Unit 910. I challenged you to look it up .....Instead you give me your middle school level sarcasm in return.
I did, some extreme unit in Hamas or some such. You need to do more than cite a number for discussion
As I said ......Lazy, unintelligent ...
Not at all, your job is to articulate any point you bring up, not spit out a number as if it is a profound statement

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The reality does not match the rhetoric.

Hamas members swarmed into Israel. They kidnapped and murdered Israeli men,women and children.

And we're feeding their Troll supporters by answering their Demonic rhetoric.Which inspires them to respond with more of it.

What is lost by putting him ,them,on ignore? Nothing. This thread was started so that rhetoric would have a home.

Remember the Roman soldiers who mocked and spit on Jesus as he walked to calvary hill?
That mindset is here now.

What have they said thus far? Everything Christogenea Christian Identity forum ,articles,essays,say.

I think his,their website is dying and they're bored. So actual Christian communities are their next stop.

Not all Christian forums tolerate their vitriol.

Replying even to each other only encourages the Satanic racists,who in one case claim to be Jewish, keeps the evil alive here.

They're on my ignore list now. And I've unwatched this Satanic invitation spot.

• Wow
Reactions: Wrangler

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What happened: The explosion at the hospital occurred at the same time as Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorists in Gaza fired heavy barrages of rockets at southern and central Israel. Rocket sirens sounded in several major cities including Rishon Letzion, Petach Tikvah, Bnei Brak, Ramat Gan, and Bat Yam.

Further, Hamas said that it targeted the northern Israeli city of Haifa with a long-range R160 rocket.

What the IDF has confirmed: A misfired Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) rocket caused the deadly blast in the Gaza hospital.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You didn't hear about Hamas bombing the hospital? The Hamas LYING, MURDERING MONSTERS tried to blame Israel but got found out.
I heard of Israel attacking several. Then there was one a while ago that can't be ascertained either way. I assume you mean that one

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard of Israel attacking several. Then there was one a while ago that can't be ascertained either way. I assume you mean that one

"The AP analyzed more than a dozen videos from the moments before, during and after the hospital explosion, as well as satellite imagery and photos. AP’s analysis shows that the rocket that broke up in the air was fired from within Palestinian territory, and that the hospital explosion was most likely caused when part of that rocket crashed to the ground."

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

"The AP analyzed more than a dozen videos from the moments before, during and after the hospital explosion, as well as satellite imagery and photos. AP’s analysis shows that the rocket that broke up in the air was fired from within Palestinian territory, and that the hospital explosion was most likely caused when part of that rocket crashed to the ground."
Yes, and other sites have a different story. As mentioned we don't know.
We do know Israel has hurt people in hospitals

example

"Palestinian Minister of Health Mai al-Kaila says Israeli forces “are not evacuating people from hospitals; instead they are forcibly evicting the wounded onto the streets, leaving them to face inevitable death

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and other sites have a different story. As mentioned we don't know.
And of course you love the pro Hamas / Israel HATING sites. Soon you will have to stand before the God of Israel! Very scary!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Invoking the name of God for an unbelieving nation engaged in terror is foolishness at best
Luke 1
68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,

Soon you will stand before the God of Israel, Jesus, God of the Christian Bible! Perhaps you prefer Allah / Satan?