Since more children and people have been killed by Israel than in the terrorist attack, should they stop?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Breathing out threatenings eh?
I guess you can call the Bible"threatenings" and be correct.
We will see how fast and hard Jesus intervenes. Maybe your prophesy is false, who knows?
The Bible is not my prophesy. Jesus will return and fight for Israel and destroy ALL the enemies of Israel. I hope the curse doesn't get you and yours!

God bless Israel!

And He will too, much like the 1967 war.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
MANY verses!
Such as?
Are you forgiven of your sins???

I'm not the one cursing Israel and bringing the curse on my loved ones.
Abraham and Hid children believed. Israel today does not. To bless Israel today is to pray they get saved, not to bless any sinful thing they may do
Of course. Israel recovered Jerusalem! Some living in 1967 will witness Jesus return.
They can't even pray on the holy mount. Some recovery
Luke 21
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.
We are living in end times, you got that much right

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You miss the point. Here is a clue. If I speed to work every day in my car and it is bad driving,,,when you speed to work it is...? So try again. When Hamas kills babies it is terrorism, when Israel kills babies, it is...?
If I'm driving to work on the autobahn at what speed is bad driving? Is every conflict and war an act of terrorism on both sides?.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such as?

Abraham and Hid children believed. Israel today does not. To bless Israel today is to pray they get saved, not to bless any sinful thing they may do

They can't even pray on the holy mount. Some recovery

We are living in end times, you got that much right
I'll put it this way, you show me your Scriptures and I'll show you MANY Scriptures on the FEAR/Wrath of God. You will lose.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll put it this way, you show me your Scriptures and I'll show you MANY Scriptures on the FEAR/Wrath of God. You will lose.
Dad needs to show Canada is saved before he excuses Israel of such things, I hope none of the Christians living in Israel read his post, probably would be insulting.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only time God brings Israel back to that land is after they get saved in the very end. Period. No one can blame God for anything the unbelieving nation there does today.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If I'm driving to work on the autobahn at what speed is bad driving? Is every conflict and war an act of terrorism on both sides?.
Israel has bombed apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment. There is only one side to that, and it is evil. Using something done by terrorists to them is no excuse.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only time God brings Israel back to that land is after they get saved in the very end. Period. No one can blame God for anything the unbelieving nation there does today.
You're chasing your Satanic tail! Israel is back to STAY no matter how much you attack Israel!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're chasing your Satanic tail! Israel is back to STAY no matter how much you attack Israel!
Whether God allows them to stay in that land before He restores it to them doesn't matter. This thread is about the mass killing of civilians and whether or not that is terrorism. I think the Turkish leader called it mental illness. China called it collective punishment. You try to justify it and call anyone who questions the gruesome ongoing mass murder an Israel hater or Hamas lover. Lurkers behold!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel has bombed apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment apartment after apartment. There is only one side to that, and it is evil. Using something done by terrorists to them is no excuse.
You added quite alot of apartment buildings there up to forty nine.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether God allows them to stay in that land before He restores it to them doesn't matter. This thread is about the mass killing of civilians and whether or not that is terrorism. I think the Turkish leader called it mental illness. China called it collective punishment. You try to justify it and call anyone who questions the gruesome ongoing mass murder an Israel hater or Hamas lover. Lurkers behold!
You don't even know that Israel is back to stay? Let the Bible educate you:

Amos 9
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the Turkish leader called it mental illness. China called it collective punishment.
Hmm so you quote a 99% Muslim country and 100% communist country statements. And those are honest opinions? What side you on?