Since more children and people have been killed by Israel than in the terrorist attack, should they stop?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one defended Hamas or hardly mentioned them but you. The issue you seek to obfuscate and avoid is the mass murder terrorism against Gaza
You are defending Hamas by constantly ATTACKING Israel who is defending itself. You clearly want the destruction of Israel!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So where did all the people forced to leave go?
Who forced who to leave? When? I don't think you have your facts straight. You act like there were these "Palestinians", and that the "Jews" drove them from the land.

Do you know the original "Palestinians" were Israelis, Egyptians, Arabs, and bedouin groups? Did you know there was a large migrant population of Jordanian and Egyptian farm workers?

It doesn't sound to me like you know the history of the land, or the people. These people whom you seem to think were refugees from Isreal's colonialization, you couldn't be more wrong!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not approve as I said many times. Nor do I approve of the terror on Gaza. Why do you?
So then you are willing to accept Israel's defensive acts to remove Hamas' ability to conduct it's terror attacks?

Much love!

Reactions: Jack

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you think the general population of Gaza is innocent, you do not know them very much.
I do not need to hold a child or baby to know they are innocent.
They all want the destruction and Israel and her people wiped off the earth. They teach their kids this in school.
Maybe worry about your own business and teaching your kids?
Don;t say your pro terrorist when you sit their and attack Israel for defending themselves.
It is not attacking Israel to point out they are attacking civilians
Again, if they did not attack Israel and do what they did. There would be no war. Put th e blame where it belongs.
The war needs to be against the terrorists themselves. If that can't be done then too bad.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not need to hold a child or baby to know they are innocent.

Maybe worry about your own business and teaching your kids?

It is not attacking Israel to point out they are attacking civilians

The war needs to be against the terrorists themselves. If that can't be done then too bad.
Yeah, too bad for Israel's enemies! Israel is back to stay.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who forced who to leave? When? I don't think you have your facts straight. You act like there were these "Palestinians", and that the "Jews" drove them from the land.

Do you know the original "Palestinians" were Israelis, Egyptians, Arabs, and bedouin groups? Did you know there was a large migrant population of Jordanian and Egyptian farm workers?

It doesn't sound to me like you know the history of the land, or the people. These people whom you seem to think were refugees from Isreal's colonialization, you couldn't be more wrong!

Much love!
"In 1948, more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs – about half of prewar Mandatory Palestine's Arab population – fled from their homes or were expelled by Zionist militias"

?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Babies are not offenders.
And that's why Israel has warned civilians to leave. Hamas didn't do that, they targeted babies, cutting their heads off. Can you imagine that? Holding a small baby in your hands, taking out your combat knife, and slicing through it's neck as it wiggles in your hand? "Filthy Jew!" throwing the body on the ground. That's your terrorist.

Can you recognize the justice in those who endeavor to punish the offenders, and prevent more of the same?

convoys are attacked and water power and food are denied as well that is six degrees of hell worse.
You know who is doing that, right? Hamas, who does not want to lose their human shields. That doesn't mean that Israel will just allow these evil men to continue.

It's going to help those in Gaza who just want to live their lives if Hamas is gone. I guess you can't imagine how it is to live under that kind of oppression. Where the aggression against Israel comes before having power, or water, or groceries.

But you should learn the history of the land and of the people, and why these people are called Palestinians, and why that is a misnomer. Why they are in Gaze, and why they are in the "west bank". And the original Balfour allotment. Are you aware of the Balfour Declaration?

Much love!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If babies are their enemies God is their enemy
You don't seem to have a clue about Israel of the Bible.

1 Samuel 15
2 Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he ambushed him on the way when he came up from Egypt. 3 Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.' "

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And that's why Israel has warned civilians to leave.

Yet not allow them to by stopping the bombing and allowing them to leave the prison?
Hamas didn't do that, they targeted babies, cutting their heads off. Can you imagine that? Holding a small baby in your hands, taking out your combat knife, and slicing through it's neck as it wiggles in your hand? "Filthy Jew!" throwing the body on the ground. That's your terrorist.
Bombing the apartment (hundreds of them) where the baby lived and having the mom's brains splatter on the baby is better?
Can you recognize the justice in those who endeavor to punish the offenders, and prevent more of the same?
Punish offenders not babies
You know who is doing that, right? Hamas, who does not want to lose their human shields. That doesn't mean that Israel will just allow these evil men to continue.
I say either find a way to get just the guilty
It's going to help those in Gaza who just want to live their lives if Hamas is gone.
Says who?
I guess you can't imagine how it is to live under that kind of oppression. Where the aggression against Israel comes before having power, or water, or groceries.
Guess who actually cut the power water and food?
But you should learn the history of the land and of the people, and why these people are called Palestinians, and why that is a misnomer. Why they are in Gaze, and why they are in the "west bank". And the original Balfour allotment. Are you aware of the Balfour Declaration?

Much love!
That declaration did not give the whole thing to Israel. Apparently it suggested that Jews have some land. You know a few kibbutzes or something IN the land.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You don't seem to have a clue about Israel of the Bible.

1 Samuel 15
2 Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he ambushed him on the way when he came up from Egypt. 3 Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.' "
Unbelievers were never asked to do things by God. Israel is a unbelieving nation. No hiding behind God, period

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet not allow them to by stopping the bombing and allowing them to leave the prison?

Bombing the apartment (hundreds of them) where the baby lived and having the mom's brains splatter on the baby is better?

Punish offenders not babies

I say either find a way to get just the guilty

Says who?

Guess who actually cut the power water and food?

That declaration did not give the whole thing to Israel. Apparently it suggested that Jews have some land. You know a few kibbutzes or something IN the land.
Wheres all those Muslim nations hiding when their people 'need help'? Are you Muslim?