Since more children and people have been killed by Israel than in the terrorist attack, should they stop?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus is Lord and savior, and believe He died and rose for the sins of mankind..

Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

I confess Jesus is Lord, yet you imply I’m of Satan.
Then why are you ATTACKING His people Israel? That is truly Satanic! God will fight for Israel and against the Israel wannabees!

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why are you ATTACKING His people Israel? That is truly Satanic! God will fight for Israel and against the Israel wannabees!
I’m not attacking anyone… I pray for everyone.
1 Timothy 2:1-2 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your "opinions"are consistently against Israel! Just like Satan's children!
You accuse everyone who doesn’t agree with you just like Satan..

Revelation 12
for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

You accuse Christians all day all night.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You accuse everyone who doesn’t agree with you just like Satan..
That's a lie!
Revelation 12
for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

You accuse Christians all day all night.
You're the attacker of Israel, not me. Stop playing the victim!

God Bless Israel!!! And He will too.

Luke 1
16 And he will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a lie!

You're the attacker of Israel, not me. Stop playing the victim!

God Bless Israel!!! And He will too.

Luke 1
16 And he will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God.
I’m not playing the victim, and I bless Israel, just not your Israel.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's only one Israel. It's in the Land of the Bible.
Israel was punished by God and The Ten Tribe Israel nation was taken into captivity by the Assyrians and Israel became a province of Assyria in 611 B.C.*

After there captivity I believe Israel headed north then west. You believe they didn’t… that doesn’t mean I’m cursing anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: LouisWilliams

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Israel was punished by God and The Ten Tribe Israel nation was taken into captivity by the Assyrians and Israel became a province of Assyria in 611 B.C.*

After there captivity I believe Israel headed north then west. You believe they didn’t… that doesn’t mean I’m cursing anyone.
Don't confuse the meaning of the words cursing Israel when Jack and other terror cheerleaders use them. They mean not preferring Israel over all other humans even when Israel is fighting God and His enemy and in unbelief.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Those who hate Israel don't love Jesus.
Those who hate evil and love good and God despise the murder of babies and civilians, even when done by unbelievers that use the name Israel and stole lands in the promised land. Just like Jesus hates evil and offending His little ones and horribly mass murdering them

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Israel is back to stay, God said so.

Amos 9
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That does not include pointing out grievous sins they do while backsliden and unbelievers
Go ahead. Don't be surprised when God points out YOUR grievous sins on Judgment Day!

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't confuse the meaning of the words cursing Israel when Jack and other terror cheerleaders use them. They mean not preferring Israel over all other humans even when Israel is fighting God and His enemy and in unbelief.
Noted… However, what a silly position to hold.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't confuse the meaning of the words cursing Israel when Jack and other terror cheerleaders use them.
You're the Hamas cheerleader. lol
They mean not preferring Israel over all other humans even when Israel is fighting God and His enemy and in unbelief.
They mean? Every time you curse Israel you curse yourself and possibly your loved ones!

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noted… However, what a silly position to hold.
Israel is back to stay, God said so.

Amos 9
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.
This doesn’t address my point.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the Hamas cheerleader. lol

They mean? Every time you curse Israel you curse yourself and possibly your loved ones!
Two Israeli Knesset (parliament) have introduced a bill seeking to ban any and all efforts to tell people about Jesus.

According to a report by All Israel News, if the new bill that was introduced last week is approved, people who talk about Jesus in Israel would be sent to at least one-year imprisonment.

“The punishment for doing so would be one-year imprisonment.

“If the conversation is with minor – someone under the age of 18 – the punishment would be two years imprisonment,” the report reads.