Sinners are not Priests and Kings of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this shall be a sign unto thee, that shall come upon thy two sons, on Hophni and Phinehas; in one day they shall die both of them.

And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever.

There are no Hophni's and Phinehas' in the priesthood of Jesus Christ.

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

God has no unwashed unholy priests in Christ Jesus. Nor sinner kings of the earth.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.

Now sinners can start arguing against being holy priests and righteous kings of Jesus Christ, in addition to declaring all saints to be self-righteous boasters and hypocrites.

I can hear it now:

"We are priests and kings of Jesus Christ too, but now and then we just offer up unspiritual sacrifices!

It's not our fault we act like Cain from time to time, Afterall our bodies were born with the same sin nature as he!"

So, that's why the OSAS sinners act like Cain in arguing with and condemning the righteous.

OSAS is so stupid on so many levels. Just a bunch of Hophni's and Phinehaha's declaring they are priests too.

It's good to be a saint mocking the mockers. It's so much more fun that lying to myself daily about being such a good sinner.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Robert,

What are some of the sacrifices that God is pleased with?