Site upgrade - Downtime

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do most people want the online icon removed from the Avatar? I personally like it and can see when that person is online without having to cross-reference the side bar.
I prefer the icon and have no issues with it. Like you said brother, it is easier and faster to see who is online than having to read the sidebar.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well so far site works well with me. So far so great. Thank you! Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Angelina

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For years now I have advocated that Facebook and such sights as this include an emoji...."shake head in despair".
Speaking of facebook , my dear sister was shut down . Her crime was posting certain scriptures
that the all inclusive world and church no longer tolerate . Sad thing is she sent those certain gems
to other so called christains . They reported her . The church of all inclusive will have no problem
turning us over to authorities . My advice dont fear the rainbow and continue to speak truth no matter the cost .
Preach the gospel to the end.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't seem to find a permission for this... odd

Going from memory as I no longer have access to the site, I think it's an add-on feature which you can enable and then grant to particular usergroups. i.e. Mods only, or All Members, etc.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't seem to find a permission for this... odd

Check out this style chooser from OddzModz. It would put a style chooser in the profile bar right next to the notifications (alarm bell) icon.

The original Add-On I used was through ThemeHouse which you are familiar with...

Last edited: