Smokers/vapers: Do your children smoke/vape?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Smokers/vapers: Do your children smoke/vape?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not a smoker/vaper and neither are my children

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I am not a smoker but one/some of my children are

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I dont do any of that my friend . To my best knowledge neither do my chitilins . They are in their twenties now .
So i still assume they dont .
@amigo de christo Sounds like you and they have avoided a lot; as adults they live their own lives of course.

I do get a bit uncomfortable with ppl "moralizing" against even vaping, when in fact vaping has seemed to help some ppl quit cigarettes.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo Sounds like you and they have avoided a lot; as adults they live their own lives of course.

I do get a bit uncomfortable with ppl "moralizing" against even vaping, when in fact vaping has seemed to help some ppl quit cigarettes.
I never said i avoided . I was worst of worst my friend . And by that i mean just a wicked man . course most folks always saw me
as nice and caring . But i knew what i was in the dark and black night . Loving sin to the full . Sleeping with mens wives
and much much worse things i did . EVER WONDER WHY I PRAISE and THANK the LORD SO MUCH .
FOR of who much has been forgiven , the same loveth MUCH . NOW HANDS UP FAROUK . ITS LORD PRAISING TIME IN THE BUILDING .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I never said i avoided . I was worst of worst my friend . And by that i mean just a wicked man . course most folks always saw me
as nice and caring . But i knew what i was in the dark and black night . Loving sin to the full . Sleeping with mens wives
and much much worse things i did . EVER WONDER WHY I PRAISE and THANK the LORD SO MUCH .
FOR of who much has been forgiven , the same loveth MUCH . NOW HANDS UP FAROUK . ITS LORD PRAISING TIME IN THE BUILDING .
@amigo de christo I love how Ephesians 2 speaks of the transforming power of God's grace...... :)

Reactions: amigo de christo

RobertDavies

Apr 19, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know this response is a bit late, but I wanted to share my experience. I switched to vaping after smoking cigarettes, and it's not something I brag about. My kids are still young, so I hope they don't pick up any smoking or vaping habits. I recently found a great vape shop through iGetOz | Australia's CHEAPEST IGET Disposable Vape Pod, and they have helped me find flavors that I enjoy without harmful chemicals. It's important to remember that vaping is not completely risk-free, but it's definitely a safer alternative to smoking. As for my kids, I'll do my best to educate them on the risks and encourage them to make healthy choices.

Last edited: