So, are Daniel 7:25 and Amos 8:11-12 related in prophecy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I personally believe that this is symbolic to Israel and Messiah. I don’t for one second believe it has anything to do with some futuristic event.
Why not? The future Kingdom of God will include total harmony in all of creation (including the animal kingdom). Sin brought conflict and death into creation. But the Bible says that all of creation will be redeemed and restored. God created all animals as herbivores, and that would be the future of the animal kingdom.

Reactions: The Parson

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not? The future Kingdom of God will include total harmony in all of creation (including the animal kingdom). Sin brought conflict and death into creation. But the Bible says that all of creation will be redeemed and restored. God created all animals as herbivores, and that would be the future of the animal kingdom.
Amen. But I do have to ask. Did anyone even pay attention to the last three pieces of evidence?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So does this mean that the vegans are already redeemed and restored?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colossians 1:13 KJV
[13] Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Looks as if who ever wrote this believed his kingdom had already been established......

and I agree.

Reactions: Philip James

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you really prepared to take this accomplishment from Him?
I'm not sure what you mean, but the real, visible, tangible, material and spiritual Kingdom of God on earth is still in the future. At present "the Mystery of Iniquity" is at work. But this is what will happen in the future:

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of Man [Christ] came with the clouds of Heaven, and came to the Ancient of Days [the Father], and they brought Him [Christ] near before Him [the Father]. And there was given Him [the Son of Man] dominion, and glory, and a Kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve Him: His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His Kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. (Dan 7:13,14)

Before this happens, the kingdom of the Antichrist must be destryed by Christ. He is represented by that Stone which smashed all the other kingdoms. And w
e are heading towards a period of divine judgments right now.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ug slips in. Beats myself up for past fears/beliefs. Steps back out to listen. LOL. I seriously looked into it at one time a couple years back. I was "froot loops." fruit loops...lol. But the Bible changing was what shook me out of that... no way... Anyway, stepping out. Just a sore subject for me. Some things in my past just make me feel really stupid. And mainly it is things that grip me in fear. Be on your guard believer... Enemy is sly. But praise God for sheep dogs... I have good teachers and mentors. And the Bible!
You are loved dear sister . We will continue on in the Lord and learning our bibles well . And let the LORD BE PRAISED .

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure what you mean, but the real, visible, tangible, material and spiritual Kingdom of God on earth is still in the future. At present "the Mystery of Iniquity" is at work. But this is what will happen in the future:

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of Man [Christ] came with the clouds of Heaven, and came to the Ancient of Days [the Father], and they brought Him [Christ] near before Him [the Father]. And there was given Him [the Son of Man] dominion, and glory, and a Kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve Him: His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His Kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. (Dan 7:13,14)

Before this happens, the kingdom of the Antichrist must be destryed by Christ. He is represented by that Stone which smashed all the other kingdoms. And w
e are heading towards a period of divine judgments right now.
Yes, I believe the kingdom is near you.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, I believe the kingdom is near you.
Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is "within you". Not near you. He was referring to the regenerated children of God (since those who are born again both enter and see the Kingdom of God), but not to an earthly Kingdom. That will be in the future.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is "within you". Not near you. He was referring to the regenerated children of God (since those who are born again both enter and see the Kingdom of God), but not to an earthly Kingdom. That will be in the future.
Philippians 3:19-20 KJV
[19] Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) [20] For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then, derailment aside... Lets see what you do with the next set... Is there going to be a philosophical debate over this?

I remember well the Lord's words when he told us the the truth shall "set" us free. But it doesn't read that way now. It says "make you free" in the KJV.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. (KJV as it is today)
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be set free? 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 8:36 If the Son therefore shall set you free, ye shall be free indeed. (KJV as it was)

The below examples are in the quintessentially King James Language. Not of any other version...

set.png

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Philippians 3:19-20 KJV [19] Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) [20] For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
This is a good example of taking Scripture out of context, and the MISAPPLYING IT. You are using this passage to refute Christ's future Kingdom on earth. Yes the citizenship of Christians is indeed in Heaven, but that does not in any way cancel the Kingdom of God on earth.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 23:30 KJV
[30] Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a good example of taking Scripture out of context, and the MISAPPLYING IT. You are using this passage to refute Christ's future Kingdom on earth. Yes the citizenship of Christians is indeed in Heaven, but that does not in any way cancel the Kingdom of God on earth.
I had hoped for you to have seen how earthly minded you are.