so called west propaganda

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i no longer wants to browse the news about ukraine war but still browse twitter for some updates

why? it's because of this
Matthew 6:27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

i can't do anything else but worry

Then you are wise! If one gets caught up in anxiety then it is wise to ignore it. I have to do the same with other things.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
You dont have a clue who killed the supposed people in a cellar

More MSM Propaganda
are you above God?
or
are you God?
you are not there right?

so the moment you said this
"You dont have a clue who killed the supposed people in a cellar" didn't the subconscious told you that you are no differ from the person you are telling it to before you even think about telling me these things?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Ukrainian Nazis shoot people and kill people. They kill civilians. Women, men, everybody.”
so you mean to say to justify the crimes of russia just because azov indeed kills innocent people this means everything that is happening right now the west including ukraine all should be blame for it?

you will also claim that russia "never kill innocent lives" they only kill "ukrainian nazis"?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
52 Killed At Train Station In Ukraine By A Russian Missile, Or Poorly Planned Photo Op?

In The Attached CBS News Clip At 10-20 seconds there is a "supposed" section of a Russian Missile in the grass that "supposedly" caused the destruction, laying perfectly with little grass disturbed around it, with white writing on this object stating "For The Children"?

Also roughly 10-15 supposedly dead bodies seen "In Tact", surrounded by back packs, upright wheeled tote luggage, carrying bags, stroller?

You will closely note that not one item described above around the "In Tact" bodies is damaged or torn?

Lights, Cameras, Action!

Opinion: Yes pre-planned photo ops in deception, attempts in gaining NATO and western world support to enter the war
sadly i can't upload mp4 i would've back up your comment

but do you believe that russia is innocent? russia did not do anything wrong? and everything is the west propaganda? do you?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you above God?
or
are you God?
you are not there right?

so the moment you said this
"You dont have a clue who killed the supposed people in a cellar" didn't the subconscious told you that you are no differ from the person you are telling it to before you even think about telling me these things?
Aski if im God is a diversion from my claim

Once again, you dont have a clue if the pics in the cellar were dead humans, let alone the thought of who could have killed them if it was true

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sadly i can't upload mp4 i would've back up your comment

but do you believe that russia is innocent? russia did not do anything wrong? and everything is the west propaganda? do you?
Putin is liberating Marioupol and the Donbas regions, where Ethnic Russians have been killed by Zelenskyy and Ukraines military for years

The Azov Batallion killed innocent civilians and destroyed their homes, Putin is the Knight in shining armour, Zelenskyy and his military are the "War Criminals"!

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right Putins claims are 100% correct, Ukraine derailed peace talks in fake photo ops and claims, the Bear will move forward, and the Azov is its prey!

6 weeks for civilians to get out of the way, Zelenskyy's evil machine will now be ground into "Dust"!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Aski if im God is a diversion from my claim
not a diversion but a sarcasm it's clearer than the clear sky you are not so why is it that you act like you knew it all like God who can see everything from all angle
Stop the diversion, the western MSM is propaganda, Zelenskyy and his military are the "War Criminals"!
diversion you're the one who are doing those things from the very start i was talking about ukraine and russia yet you 4 blame it all on the west and end it all with the west as the main cause of all these things
That's right Putins claims are 100% correct, Ukraine derailed peace talks in fake photo ops and claims, the Bear will move forward, and the Azov is its prey! 6 weeks for civilians to get out of the way, Zelenskyy's evil machine will now be ground into "Dust"!
hah 100% correct you must be from russia no wonder you hate the west so much if not i smells betrayal
The Azov Batallion killed innocent civilians and destroyed their homes, Putin is the Knight in shining armour, Zelenskyy and his milit
rofl
Once again, you dont have a clue if the pics in the cellar were dead humans, let alone the thought of who could have killed them if it was true
do you?
by what proof?

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stop the diversion, the western MSM is propaganda, Zelenskyy and his military are the "War Criminals"!
I am of the same thoughts and would of never thought the day, that i would have to be standing up for Russia !

When China first started to turn and first started on it's way to wanting to become powerful, i pointed this out to everyone around me and they all totally rejected any such thing. No ! they said. then 10 years later they all claimed such was their idea ? not mine.
Then i said China is in huge Debt and they said No ! China has all the money :rolleyes: how stupid ! The West created China with our investments.
I pointed out that we should not invest in Communist China, China yes ! but not a Communist China. why ? because you do not feed a monster.

Reactions: Truth7t7

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
they are the one who started to mess things up yet here they are when they have tasted their own medicine they started to complain *sigh just like what russia has been doing all along

russia complain about western being thieves yet russia probably do not have a mirror no wonder they can't see their own actions they can't see that they just rob ukraine of it's own future

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  1. nocide[QUOTE="stredaleve, post: 1277011, member: m ] this was staged right g
[/QUOTE]Propaganda, you dont have a clue if it was an actual dead body, or if so, who killed it

One thing is a fact, Russias Putin is rolling over the Azov and other batallions, liberating the Ethnic Russians from gencide​

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
  1. nocide[QUOTE="stredaleve, post: 1277011, member: m ] this was staged right g
Propagandenoca, you dont have a clue if it was an actual dead body, or if so, who killed it

One thing is a fact, Russias Putin is rolling over the Azov and other batallions, liberating the Ethnic Russians from gencide​
[/QUOTE]
I do not know what to think about that. he could of been one deserting from Ukraine, as they say that they will shoot any man who wants to leave Ukraine don't they ! That is the deal is it not.
So if a Ukrainian said something along the lines that the Ukraine Nazis did not like, your dead right ? If a Ukraine person had recorded footage that he Ukraine powers did not want to be seen in the West, such a one would be shot, right ? is that not true.

Were were the Russians ? were the Russians even their the time he was killed ? maybe he was killed by the Russians, but why ?

Stop this War ! It can be stopped today even ! it is that easy ! do not support Ukraine's leader as he is a Total nutcase.
Jo Biden stop your stupid War mongering ! and save such peoples lives.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
since you hate the west and love russia
that does not mean you also love china right
NWO OWG and the one who will lead it are the west
but look at this

look at their fruits