so called west propaganda

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Don't you feel ashamed, supporting western MSM propaganda, when the Ethnic Russians have been slaughtered in Ukraine for 8 years, in violation of the international "Minsk Agreements", as the MSM remains silent on this "Fact"?

Just Curious?
trying to read the scenario behind the scene

you have your own mind and you know you are right i do as well

if the two of us do not open our mind towards the opposite side what do you think will happen to our fruitful conversation? nothing right?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trying to read the scenario behind the scene

you have your own mind and you know you are right i do as well

if the two of us do not open our mind towards the opposite side what do you think will happen to our fruitful conversation? nothing right?
I have opened my mind, and the western world is pumping weapons and ammo into Ukraine, only to see more Ukranians die

Zelenskyy isn't going to win the war, it's a fact spoken of loudly in the west, they are sacrificing young kids needlessly

Their #1 Azov force in Mariupol is begging for a surrender, Zelebskyy is opposing this as 500-600 lay wounded in need of medical attention, and the commanders in the steel plant have surrendered 3 times over

No weapons or ammo is reaching the Ukrainian front lines, Russian forces are blowing up railways and ammo dump warehouses as quick as it arrives "Fact"

Zelenskyy Surrender!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I have opened my mind, and the western world is pumping weapons and ammo into Ukraine, only to see more Ukranians die
no you have not
why don't you also take sides of ukraine by doing this you are opening your mind

don't be narrow minded you are already this old yet you still stays in your pride

as i said before which i also deleted
that i put both west and russia in the same pot my only concern is the victims of this war

but now those things do not concern me at all

just like the christians who ignored this topic which is not really worth joining in since you'll get nothing anyway ah nevermind

this topic leads to nothing
but vain argument

and again i am not there i never witness anyone doing things so i not you okay but i have no right to say anything regarding "truth" about who was lying and who was telling the truth
talk to yourselves i'm out

as you can see the topic starts with the ts stating he will not say anything but will only share a media but then ends with the too much blabbering of the ts such a hypocrite ts he sure is

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my only concern is the victims of this war

but now those things do not concern me at all

just like the christians who ignored this topic which is not really worth joining in since you'll get nothing anyway ah nevermind

this topic leads to nothing
but vain argument

and again i am not there i never witness anyone doing things so i not you okay but i have no right to say anything regarding "truth" about who was lying and who was telling the truth
talk to yourselves i'm out

as you can see the topic starts with the ts stating he will not say anything but will only share a media but then ends with the too much blabbering of the ts such a hypocrite ts he sure is
If your only concern was the victims of war, then you also would be shouting for a Zelenskyy Surrender

Ukraine is like a 6th grade boxer thrown into the ring with a pro fighter, as the 6th grader is knocked down and full of blood for the 10th time in the 1st round, as the western world crowd is yelling get up and fight

You support the fake news in propaganda, and deny reality, Ukraine isn't going to win, as the western world sits in the crowd yelling get up and fight, ya get it!

Zelenskyy Surrender, save lives!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Zelenskyy is a dip stick a monumental tosser that has wanted and caused all this War with Biden pushing it all on right from the start, to cover up all the ripping off of Ukraine People. not to mention all them Labs, one must ask why so many USA Labs in Ukraine, well the reason is simple, you can not get away with what went on in Ukraine anywhere in the world. Many things done in Ukraine with people can not be done anywhere in the world but in Ukraine. I have known that for years.

The Ukraine Government is the most corrupt in the world. it's a creep show !

Reactions: Truth7t7

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
If your only concern was the victims of war, then you also would be shouting for a Zelenskyy Surrender
nope not at all but i would shout for ukrainians to retreat and evacuate the civilians

surrender does not mean especially when you do not trust or when it is a country that cannot be trusted like russia china especially north korea america also can't be trusted but if you ask me
it's more reassuring to trust USA than to trust the ccp what's more putting your trust in that pig which exaults himself the people worship that pig though and whoever do not worship they'll probably get beaten worse killed talking about the so called leader of nokor not russia

anyway surrender does not mean you can be sure that your head will not be taken away from your body from a country you do not trust
You support the fake news in propaganda, and deny reality,
you're doing the same though
but i am different though i judge both sides i take their exaggerated claims over the deaths of their enemies

for example russia claims they killed 14,000+ ukrainians
while ukraine claims they've killed 25,000 russians while the west said 15,000 russian military deaths
both ukraine and russia claims lower deaths on their side

ukraine is too much 25k is too much it's more reliable to believe the western report of 15k it is also reliable to believe the russian claims of 14k

while you on the other hand only believe the russian claims
which is obviously an exaggeration
Ukraine isn't going to win,
neither is russia based on what's currently going on russia is more like loosing after 60+ days into this war they've even ask nato countries to stop providing arsenal to ukraine

you are blinded yes blinded by pride open your eyes you are currently on one side russian side you cannot see all that is seen by the naked eye first go to the neutral side for you to see clearly before you make judgement on what is going on
Zelenskyy Surrender, save lives!
it's russia that needs to step down leave ukraine

have you really forgotten that it was the russia who invaded i mean who came to ukraine to liberate according to what you support

russia needs to stop liberating ukraine to save lives

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Zelenskyy is a dip stick a monumental tosser that has wanted and caused all this War with Biden pushing it all on right from the start, to cover up all the ripping off of Ukraine People. not to mention all them Labs, one must ask why so many USA Labs in Ukraine, well the reason is simple, you can not get away with what went on in Ukraine anywhere in the world. Many things done in Ukraine with people can not be done anywhere in the world but in Ukraine. I have known that for years.

The Ukraine Government is the most corrupt in the world. it's a creep show !
based on your own understanding yes... a conclusion

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope not at all but i would shout for ukrainians to retreat and evacuate the civilians

surrender does not mean especially when you do not trust or when it is a country that cannot be trusted like russia china especially north korea america also can't be trusted but if you ask me
it's more reassuring to trust USA than to trust the ccp what's more putting your trust in that pig which exaults himself the people worship that pig though and whoever do not worship they'll probably get beaten worse killed talking about the so called leader of nokor not russia

anyway surrender does not mean you can be sure that your head will not be taken away from your body from a country you do not trust

you're doing the same though
but i am different though i judge both sides i take their exaggerated claims over the deaths of their enemies

for example russia claims they killed 14,000+ ukrainians
while ukraine claims they've killed 25,000 russians while the west said 15,000 russian military deaths
both ukraine and russia claims lower deaths on their side

ukraine is too much 25k is too much it's more reliable to believe the western report of 15k it is also reliable to believe the russian claims of 14k

while you on the other hand only believe the russian claims
which is obviously an exaggeration

neither is russia based on what's currently going on russia is more like loosing after 60+ days into this war they've even ask nato countries to stop providing arsenal to ukraine

you are blinded yes blinded by pride open your eyes you are currently on one side russian side you cannot see all that is seen by the naked eye first go to the neutral side for you to see clearly before you make judgement on what is going on

it's russia that needs to step down leave ukraine

have you really forgotten that it was the russia who invaded i mean who came to ukraine to liberate according to what you support

russia needs to stop liberating ukraine to save lives
Fact is, Russia isn't going to leave Ukraine

Fact is, Ukraine isn't going to win

1+1= Zelenskyy Surrender, Save Lives

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so called west propa ganda
anything less just don't count!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
but does not mean russia will never leave
not a fact but an opinion that came from a russian supporter
ask the the people who supports ukraine they will say the opposite

so it's not a fact but an opinion
Zelenskyy Surrender, Save Lives
putin can also save lives if he stops being prideful which will not yet happen said my opinion

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

1+1= Zelenskyy Surrender, Save Lives
I wonder why people are so demanding of feeding a War ? don't they know that if you feed the War, one has Blood on your hands !

I Pray that they all Stop the Bloodshed and talk this all out, enough damage has happened so far.

Come on Biden ! stop the bloodshed of your handy work.

Reactions: Truth7t7

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I Pray that they all Stop the Bloodshed and talk this all out,
you pray that they all stop this
but
Come on Biden ! stop the bloodshed of your handy work.
why are you only asking for biden and is biden even a member of this forum what's the point of asking him to stop here on this forum when he won't even see it anyway...

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
you pray that they all stop this
but

why are you only asking for biden and is biden even a member of this forum what's the point of asking him to stop here on this forum when he won't even see it anyway...
Biden planed this War, it was his creation in fact and only Biden can call it off.

Pray ? was for all to stop the bloodshed and talk it all out. That's what I would like to happen, as anyone who promotes feeding the War had the blood on their hands in fact.

A War has started and such as this should of never started in the first place ! it was all egged on in fact ! and it is still being egged on ? escalate escalate escalate that's all we see promoted ! such is insanity ? No one could be so stupid !
To Keep adding fuel to the fire :rolleyes: is out right evil ! I think of the majority of People not the Government.

I despise the Ukraine Government and it's stupid Leader, he is not a worthy of a Political Leader in fact, he is just a clown in fact and a creation that was put in place as just a Joke ! This leader of Ukraine does not have the credentials of being a Leader at all in fact, he is a puppet !
The Media let this joker rise to the top ? He is an actor ! and that's all that he does, Act ! He is acting the part. and has no regard for the people of Ukraine at all truly. He is a monumental dip stick. and is aided and abetted by the MSM who is owned by Satanist dregs who paint their own picture, that can make anyone look good and can make anyone good look bad to the majority who are only dilettantes. because their only understanding comes from the News in fact but they know bugger all about the world. TV educated dolts.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Biden planed this War, it was his creation in fact and only Biden can call it off.
then go for a rally let the whole world know then you will be criticize not for christ sake but for your sake
so biden was the one who invaded i mean who came to lilberate ukraine if biden stops liberating ukraine the war ah eh the special military mission of russia in ukraine will end
A War has started and such as this should of never started in the first place !
and it was all bidens fault if only trump did not lose this war wouldn't have happen right?
I despise the Ukraine Government and it's stupid Leader,
but praises russian government and it's mighty leader putin who at this moment vanquishing ukrainian nazis out of ukraine
He is an actor !
well he used to be an actor
and that's all that he does, Act ! He is acting the part. and has no regard for the people of Ukraine at all truly.
ohh that sounds like you are in a game with the cheat of "no clip" "wall hack" where you can see it all that is happening in the sky above the heaven on the ground on the water and below the water

anyway all praise to putin bring the ukraine down to it's death bed let's all forget about God and worship putin let's together praise this man for his righteousness he is perfect in everything

how irony
i don't really mean it just talking nonsense just like you do