so called west propaganda

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
sure cgtn will blame bucha killings on ukraine cause to begin with china is already on the side of russia

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
this was supposed to be a west propaganda but look they are asking random russians opinion have the russian government ever do that?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the most saddening is that Christians here have seemed to stop their thinking processes to give Russia the benefit of the doubt or even believe that the Ukraine military did this stuff.

Why they do this is a mystery of biblical proportions. It defies all sense and logic and evidence.

But it appears teh real war is going to being shortly with Russia withdrawing from around Kiev and gathering in the Donbas region for a massive assault. I fear Eastern Ukraine will be totally destroyed by the Russian standard military tactics.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it seems the illegal invasion of Russia into the Ukraine is taking a far nastier turn of events! Putin has placed the armed forces invading the Ukraine under the command of Gen. Aleksandr Dvornikov, more affectionately known as the Butcher of Syria.

It looks like the civilian murders are going to rise exponentially because Putin has been embarrassed and could not take what was not his in Ukraine.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Well it seems the illegal invasion of Russia into the Ukraine is taking a far nastier turn of events! Putin has placed the armed forces invading the Ukraine under the command of Gen. Aleksandr Dvornikov, more affectionately known as the Butcher of Syria.

It looks like the civilian murders are going to rise exponentially because Putin has been embarrassed and could not take what was not his in Ukraine.
i no longer wants to browse the news about ukraine war but still browse twitter for some updates

why? it's because of this
Matthew 6:27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

i can't do anything else but worry

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
and to think that members here and they are not even atheist nor deist but christians

it's just sickening i did not expect that they do not care at all

no wonder when i asked about donations
i asked for the sake of asking knowing what would be the reaction

thought they are christians money ain't no matter to them expected them to say yes but nope okay i overestimated you guys too much

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and to think that members here and they are not even atheist nor deist but christians

it's just sickening i did not expect that they do not care at all

no wonder when i asked about donations
i asked for the sake of asking knowing what would be the reaction

thought they are christians money ain't no matter to them expected them to say yes but nope okay i overestimated you guys too much
I Agree, The Ethnic Russians in the Donbas are Christian's, and Zelenskyy and the Azov Batallion have been killing these innocence t Christian's in the "Thousands" for the past 8 years, in violation of the Minsk agreements

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the most saddening is that Christians here have seemed to stop their thinking processes to give Russia the benefit of the doubt or even believe that the Ukraine military did this stuff.

Why they do this is a mystery of biblical proportions. It defies all sense and logic and evidence.

But it appears teh real war is going to being shortly with Russia withdrawing from around Kiev and gathering in the Donbas region for a massive assault. I fear Eastern Ukraine will be totally destroyed by the Russian standard military tactics.
Propaganda, Putin went to liberate the Donbas and Mariupol, where a majority of Ethnic Russians live, that have been killed by the Azov Batallion

Zelenskyy's Azov Batallion Is Killing Innocent Civilians In Ukraine, "War Crimes"!

Independent Journalist Exposes Zelensky's Murderous 'Nazi' Soldiers Hunting Civilians (Watch)

April 9, 2022

“Ukrainian Nazis shoot people and kill people. They kill civilians. Women, men, everybody.”

US Navy veteran and independent crowd-funded journalist Patrick Lancaster is in the southern Ukrainian port city of Mariupol, where the Russian army is gaining ground. Ukrainian Nazi group Azov Battalion has longed occupied Maripol. Azov is a significant part of the Ukrainian army. Lancaster interviewed residents near Azovstal, a large steel factory where the Ukrainian military is entrenched.

A man told Lancaster that a sniper nearly him twice. Lancaster heard the bullets flying around his ears. He explained that it was not the Russians who almost killed him but a sniper from the Azov Battalion. “They are shooting at civilians,” stressed the man. “They don’t shoot soldiers, only civilians. They kill civilians and destroy buildings. These Banderites, or fascists, or Nazis or SS men, I don’t know what to call them.”

Ukrainian Nazis Killing People

Another man told the reporter that the snipers were ‘Nazis.’ “Ukrainian Nazis shoot people and kill people. They kill civilians. Women, men, everybody.”

The Maripol resident said that they are releasing men from prison. They get a lot of money to kill people for no reason. Lancaster told the man that American and European media are claiming that Russia is destroying cities and killing people. “Russia doesn’t shoot people at all,” the man explained.

Ukrainian Tanks Destroy Homes

A crying woman told the journalist that she would have to go hungry and thirsty without the Russian aid. The woman, who thanked the Russians, said Ukrainian tanks had destroyed her flat, and they live in constant fear.

“Every day, they destroyed blocks of houses. She told Lancaster they set fire to houses, shot at people, and killed people.” The Azov battalion shot at people going outside to make lifesaving fires.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Putin is liberating the Donbass and Mariupol from the Koloymoysky & Zelenskyy's butchers, Azov, Aidar, and Dnipro Battalions

Ukrainian billionaire-oligarch (Ihor Kolomoysky), owned Burisma where Hunter Biden was on the board of directors, Kolomoysky funneled $Millions$ to Zelenskyy's media company prior to his election as president in May 2019, and Kolomoysky funded the Various military brigades including Azov, Aidar, and Dnipro Battalions

"Must Read"!

How One Ukrainian Billionaire Funded Hunter Biden, President Volodymyr Zelensky, And The Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion
Mar 14 2022

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this was supposed to be a west propaganda but look they are asking random russians opinion have the russian government ever do that?
52 Killed At Train Station In Ukraine By A Russian Missile, Or Poorly Planned Photo Op?

In The Attached CBS News Clip At 10-20 seconds there is a "supposed" section of a Russian Missile in the grass that "supposedly" caused the destruction, laying perfectly with little grass disturbed around it, with white writing on this object stating "For The Children"?

Also roughly 10-15 supposedly dead bodies seen "In Tact", surrounded by back packs, upright wheeled tote luggage, carrying bags, stroller?

You will closely note that not one item described above around the "In Tact" bodies is damaged or torn?

Lights, Cameras, Action!

Opinion: Yes pre-planned photo ops in deception, attempts in gaining NATO and western world support to enter the war

Last edited: