so called west propaganda

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Were were the Russians ? were the Russians even their the time he was killed ? maybe he was killed by the Russians, but why ?

Stop this War ! It can be stopped today even ! it is that easy ! do not support Ukraine's leader as he is a Total nutcase.
Jo Biden stop your stupid War mongering ! and save such peoples lives.
to think that russia who invaded oh no my bad who came to ukraine to liberate it of it's nazis

are the ones that are innocent

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree, yes Ukraine kills their own

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
to think that russia who invaded oh no my bad who came to ukraine to liberate it of it's nazis

are the ones that are innocent
Just think 1940's and 2020's Australia or anywhere for that matter, things can change and have changed much, even our own Government has changed totally, the people are totally different now to what they were in the 1940's.
Even Russia has totally Changed when the Wall came down and Communism fell, but some people still live in the past and still think Russia is Communist :rolleyes:. That's just what the MSM and degenerates love to play that old hand. but the ignorant swallow it all, because they are not on the ball with what goes on truly, most do not have a sense of duty in their own Town ! Jury Duty anyone ! and they run like Rats, no pride in themselves as a responsible person at all, they run and hide like Rats on every issue. but take pride in their own depravity.

Hey the West SMS etc has been promoting negative everything about Russia for the last 10 year full on, you are flat out to hear anything about Russia truly openly, it's all been supressed, it's not free and open to all in the West.

It's like one may ask over the last 10 years, what is going on in Russia. We never hear jack openly and honestly being reported for years coming from our side. Nothing but deceptions and total BS by our MSM.
But we do not have open relations with so many things in the last say 10 years, it's all You have no right to know what they are doing in them world meetings where they talk about things that we have no rights to know ! :rolleyes: what the hell they are saying ?:mad: what are they planning for us all ? I do not trust anyone especially any grub that works in secret towards us. If they can not be open and honest, to Hell with them !
So much for our so called Media, fact is they are not worthy of being true Media at all, but a bought out creep show ! Totally Just like the Nazi and Communist Media was and are in China !

We ask what the hell are they been doing sown the South Pole ? but we get back, Non of your business ! It's no ones business because the world has no right to know at all ! That's what they say ! I believe they are exploding nuclear bombs down their for many years now ? Hey you have not rights to know what the hell they are doing ! That's the world that we have now, a 3ed rate barking mad house.
Who calls them out on all their BS ! We are heading down the path that leads to Communism and that's Slavery ! and your rights are what they claim, not yours, because you are all owned !
And Putin has called them out on this path years ago that the USA Democrats have been on for the last 30 years will lead directly to Communism !

Putin understands what Communism is all about in fact, but what propaganda TV documentary's etc came back with was only totally moronic rubbish that only a 5yo may believe !

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Interesting commentary on Ukraine, he thinks NATO will never give up putting Ukraine into NATO, Zelensky is bad, EU is about to pay a huge price for their sanctions, inflation and energy prices in EU heading 5 to 10 times higher and EU are AGW hypocrites, as they are going to drill for NGas in their protected reserves. The Ukraine war is deliberately being prolonged by NATO. AZOVSTAL fighters told Russia they want to leave Ukraine go to a neutral nation and they have civilians as human shields.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Interesting commentary on Ukraine, he thinks NATO will never give up putting Ukraine into NATO, Zelensky is bad, EU is about to pay a huge price for their sanctions, inflation and energy prices in EU heading 5 to 10 times higher and EU are AGW hypocrites, as they are going to drill for NGas in their protected reserves. The Ukraine war is deliberately being prolonged by NATO. AZOVSTAL fighters told Russia they want to leave Ukraine go to a neutral nation and they have civilians as human shields.

Why am I not surprised you would post this obscure guy, speaking from teh safety of Cypress and only giving anecodotal evidence and highly biased commentary!

1. He disqualifies himself as any type of Journalsit by not even Calling Ukraine president Zelinsky "Zelinsky"> that corrupts everything he will say.
2. He did not go there to see first hand but relies on 2md-3rd-4th hand info.
3. Though he says this is anecdotal- he poisons the conversation by spreading rumors and innuendos.

The only thing I could agree with im on is that it is about time Germany drills for their own clean, green, natural gas.

You reject drone video, cell phone video and eyewitness reports as biased and fake news, but yet post this extraordinarily biased video! Shame on You!

Anecodtal evidence of human shields- you take as valid as the gospels, but videos showing th etens of thousands of civilians murdered by the Russians and the eyewitnesses to those war crfimes- as staged, fake and phony.

YOu have got the worlds way of slander and character assassination down pat!

Reactions: Cassandra

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes Nato is prolonging the war! If it were up to you Scott- you would just wish Russia to bombard and murder teh Ukraininas without western military equipment and let them steal that nation.

Sweden and Finland are going to join NATO because of the atrocities of Putin! Putin is going to have NATO (with Ukraine as a member once this is done) on over 1200 miles of HIs border. I hope they have quadrill, Haldol and zanax in Russia! Putin is going to need barrels of those psychotropics!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Who named it satan-2?

CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times?

Western MSM Propaganda,real big smiles!
actually idk who i just pulled it out of the sun which is not a mainstream media and a media that cannot be trusted

i already lost interest in ukraine russia war thanks to you 4 and your endless support to the russian propaganda

Reactions: Cassandra

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
talking about myself
i am the one who revive the thread yet
when i remembered the word i would want to say let's not think about the future the evil is sufficient today
maybe let's just forget about the chasten of the LORD for the sake of not turning out to be a hypocrite to yourself and to the people around you...

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
actually idk who i just pulled it out of the sun which is not a mainstream media and a media that cannot be trusted

i already lost interest in ukraine russia war thanks to you 4 and your endless support to the russian propaganda
My Endless support of truth over Western MSM propaganda

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your are correct and not to mention that most people have no idea on any subject past what the Media or Government say, so then they have a go at anyone who says differently.

The West is being dominated by Atheist and their insistence of Cultural Marxism that is dominating over us all and the evil of Political Correctness is forced on everyone, so you and all do not have a right to an opinion, They govern all such and make anyone an enemy of the State if one does not fall into line as a slave to the Government.
But the majority do not realise that they are being hornswoggled ! because they are ignorant of such regards.

What would the Ukraine people fear from Putin ? Nothing at all if it was not for Biden and that dipstick so called Leader of Ukraine. They are both War criminals ! They wanted a War in fact ! It was they who brought it all on the Ukraine people, they were blood thirsty and pressed all the right buttons to kick off the War in fact.

Look at the MSM it was way out of control right from the start with Ukraine, one sided and totally telling lies 24/7 Oh Ukraine is winning etc etc. fact is that anyone knows they are not going to win against Russia ! They have lost badly right from the start, Look at their City's, the peoples homes etc etc it's all for nothing ! They can thank Biden for all that destruction, they wanted it and they fed it on and on, boy Biden must hate the Ukraine people !
This can all be stoped today if Biden pulled out and stoped shafting the people of Ukraine over.

Lets egg Ukraine on ! :oops::rolleyes:o_O that's getting people killed ! and is devastation to the Ukraine people in fact !
But as to the Ukraine Government they and their Nazi Mob etc clearly have no regard to the people of Ukraine. Can't people see that !
Every day that the war goes on, is the blood on the hands of they who egg this stupid war on in fact. That's your MSM and Biden outright and then all the dupes who swallow all the propaganda machine.

Clearly it need not go on !

Reactions: Truth7t7

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
if a stranger tells you
I love you
if your enemy tells you
I love you
if your love one's tells you
I love you

who is telling the truth?
can you know without making a mistake?
that's why i told you you are above God in a sarcastic manner

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
judgemental = tending to form opinions too quickly

this is not a distraction but an insult
you have never been there during the occupation yet you know the exact truth if you are not above God who has not said anything about ukraine war then what are you

you who holds christ in your account
already judge the sinners with your own understanding

and here i am just guessing throwing stones in the sky whosoever get hit get hits

we can say we can guess but we can't say it's a 100% truth we are not God we are not even christ for us to make a quick verdict who is guilty who can go to heaven who will remain we have no rights to punish sinners when we ourselves are sinners

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
judgemental = tending to form opinions too quickly

this is not a distraction but an insult
you have never been there during the occupation yet you know the exact truth if you are not above God who has not said anything about ukraine war then what are you

you who holds christ in your account
already judge the sinners with your own understanding

and here i am just guessing throwing stones in the sky whosoever get hit get hits

we can say we can guess but we can't say it's a 100% truth we are not God we are not even christ for us to make a quick verdict who is guilty who can go to heaven who will remain we have no rights to punish sinners when we ourselves are sinners
From a poster that has promoted the Western MSM propaganda, smiles!

Russia isn't targeting civilians, the Ukranian military is killing Ethnic Russians and destroying their homes

Just as the media is now reporting, civilians are in the Mariupol steel plant, being used as human shields, this was Russia's claim 1 month ago, and even the MSM is reporting this truth "Now"

Yes the Azov Batallion is hiding behind civilians in the steel plant "Fact"!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
From a poster that has promoted the Western MSM propaganda, smiles!

Russia isn't targeting civilians, the Ukranian military is killing Ethnic Russians and destroying their homes

Just as the media is now reporting, civilians are in the Mariupol steel plant, being used as human shields, this was Russia's claim 1 month ago, and even the MSM is reporting this truth "Now"

Yes the Azov Batallion is hiding behind civilians in the steel plant "Fact"!
yw anytime you need me to do it again but not pointing at you but pointing at the sky while throw stones

like i said are you there? have you witness them doing it?
you already condemn them even though it was not yet proven

you already judge them to be guilty before the judgement just because of claims that has not yet proven you take the russian side unconditionally we are not christ to do that we cannot see the heart we cannot take sides unconditionally

as a christian don't you feel ashame? just asking out of curiosity
is the subconscious guilt absent?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yw anytime you need me to do it again but not pointing at you but pointing at the sky while throw stones

like i said are you there? have you witness them doing it?
you already condemn them even though it was not yet proven

you already judge them to be guilty before the judgement just because of claims that has not yet proven you take the russian side unconditionally we are not christ to do that we cannot see the heart we cannot take sides unconditionally

as a christian don't you feel ashame? just asking out of curiosity
is the subconscious guilt absent?
Don't you feel ashamed, supporting western MSM propaganda, when the Ethnic Russians have been slaughtered in Ukraine for 8 years, in violation of the international "Minsk Agreements", as the MSM remains silent on this "Fact"?

Just Curious?

Last edited: