So what's the future for the USA?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That certainly is a nutty statement. The first French Protestants, called Huguenots, were persecuted by the Catholic Church, which is why many of them left France and via England, came to the American colonies, many as indentured servants. That is how my ancestors eventually got to Virginia colony in the 1600s. So your mocking that is a show of ignorance.
Quote...Your French ancestors (mine went to England) would be rolling over in their graves hearing you deny what so many died knowing.

Why is that nutty and a mockery? It isn't difficult to understand. I know all about the French Calvinists called Huguenot. Like I said, my French ancestors went to England. Why would I mock my own ancestors? I think you are so intent on opposing everything offered to you your posts are simply a reflex action and based on some form of prejudice. Without any careful consideration you just cast aside 100s of years of self sacrifice and courage so that you can claim it all a mistake. And the very ones, Jesuits, who forced yours and my ancestors to leave their homeland are the same ones who have deceived you into looking into the future for some imaginary Antichrist who is in fact living right over the back fence inviting you to a barbecue. Futurists are so busy looking at the distant horizon for a ship to sail their way named Miss Antichrist they are oblivious of the train bearing down on them from behind called Miss Judged. Not only do you have the testimony of your ancestors written in blood and sweat, but the testimony of prophecy... Both of which you ignore in favor of a futuristic myth.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to look at the historic valley forge link.
For those (someone else) who is practiced in testing a message,
it should be no difficult feat at all to show that it was not a Godly vision at all.

p.s. it may be like constantine's vision, easily shown "by the facts", that it also was not from God.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote...Your French ancestors (mine went to England) would be rolling over in their graves hearing you deny what so many died knowing.

Why is that nutty and a mockery? It isn't difficult to understand. I know all about the French Calvinists called Huguenot. Like I said, my French ancestors went to England. Why would I mock my own ancestors? I think you are so intent on opposing everything offered to you your posts are simply a reflex action and based on some form of prejudice. Without any careful consideration you just cast aside 100s of years of self sacrifice and courage so that you can claim it all a mistake. And the very ones, Jesuits, who forced yours and my ancestors to leave their homeland are the same ones who have deceived you into looking into the future for some imaginary Antichrist who is in fact living right over the back fence inviting you to a barbecue. Futurists are so busy looking at the distant horizon for a ship to sail their way named Miss Antichrist they are oblivious of the train bearing down on them from behind called Miss Judged. Not only do you have the testimony of your ancestors written in blood and sweat, but the testimony of prophecy... Both of which you ignore in favor of a futuristic myth.

My ancestors fled France because of persecution by the Catholic Church, part of them going into Germany, and the others into England. Those in England then later fled there to the Americas. More than likely, yours did the same.

What I underlined in your paragraph above is a false accusation, and the ideas in it are the 'myth'.

I am not a Dispensationalist, which is an idea mostly accompanied with Pre-tribulationalism. I believe in a post-tribulational coming of Christ and gathering of His Church (because that is what is written).

Just because a Bible believer understands from simple reading of Scripture that it is speaking of events that have yet to come to pass does NOT... mean they are a Futurist! That is your 'myth' you are trying to push in your false accusation.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe "stupidity", "slander", "false-accusation", "defamation", "character assassination", -- are also "four-letter-words".

Bobby Jo

The phrase 'false accusation' is a dirty word???? Sounds like you definitely are on the politically correct bandwagon. Didn't you know that bandwagon is ruled by Communists? You're not one of those are you?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
RCC defamers? Do you support those who ignorantly display their prejudice and hatred? Are YOU one of THOSE?

Bobby Jo

You are the one who made up fallacies and wild speculations in your post #186 while trying to be sly, as if you were not pointing your finger. If you are going to throw junk out of your mouth like that then you best be prepared to hear rebuke in return.

Your RCC defamers idea is another fallacy of your thought, because what the RCC did to Protestants back in historical France wasn't some myth. The RCC literally tried to kill the Protestant Christians. That was history, not myth.

Furthermore, if you deny the negative history of the RCC and instead only want others to always see it in a positive light, then that shows you are following the RCC instead of Christ Jesus in His Word.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no clue as to what Dan. 11 says:

Dan. 11:1 And as for me, in the first year of Darius the Mede, I stood up to confirm and strengthen him.

Thank you for your candor Bobby Jo.

It remains a reassuring constant in an increasingly unstable world.

Like I said, Daniel 11 spans a long duration of time. From the time Daniel was alive, in the first year of Darius the Mede, until the stern faced king comes to his end with no one to help him.

I'm sure Jesus' followers in the 1st century were reading those back and forth wars north of verse 31 like a newspaper. They could see the action was getting close for the time to follow their Lord's instructions. For when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies.

But think about what I was trying to show you in post #144. Could Daniel have been unknowingly using the word "woman", like Revelation uses it to describe a church, or God's People?

Because if it's true, there should be another example of it in Daniel. So that there will be two witnesses to decide the matter.

And could mean that this verse is happening now:

"And he shall pitch his palatial tents between the "sea" and the glorious holy mountain.​

Revelation says that the composite beast rises from the sea. The "sea", the waters that you saw, in this case are the peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.. They vote the thing in. It rises from this sea of many peoples.

This is like when Jesus said get behind me Satan.

"Get thee behind me, Satan​

It's a poetic way of describing a real predicament where nobody's sitting on the fence anymore.

It's like the tribulum of the Matrix, everyone is walking around like things are normal, but they are not. People have picked their side. The delusion is strong.

3EgEh4W.jpg

Lucifer, the stern faced king, has made himself a line in the sand, a line of demarcation.

Lucifer has put himself, pitched his tents, between his own multitudes, and God's holy mountain which is in fact God's People.

At this point, everyone is either behind Lucifer, or they are on the correct side and have the seal of the living God.

The only variable are these guys:

CN0Yrrn.jpg

WE can't leave without them.

Kids are still being born.

Some of them are our brothers and our fellow servants.

Virgins.

Not defiled by women.

Not defiled by church doctrine.

What have I to dread.

What have I to fear.

Peaceful Sabbath.

:)