So what's the future for the USA?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe you're allowed to blatantly accuse someone of drug/alcohol abuse. But when all you can do is accuse, then I guess that's just who you are:

Rev. 12:10 ... for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God.

But for me, I'll gladly present and defend ALL that I post, for any that don't run away like a little girl.
Bobby Jo
I think by "LSD" he means "Licentious Scriptural Delusion" which is indistinguishable from eating bad mushrooms ... the cure is a daily portion of rightly divided Bread of Life, preferably KJV brand.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your questions did not arise from that post I referred you to ...

EXACTLY. -- You don't understand the topic, because you don't understand the specifics, yet you offer words., empty as they are.

Have you considered subject proficiency before instructing others?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
who is the below scripture talking about
Revelation 13:11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

I know exactly what/who this is talking about, but FOR ANYONE to arrive there, it would behoove that person to be able to answer the 12 aspects in Post# 137. Otherwise it's just speculation.

So answer the dozen.
Bobby Jo

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taking a beast which throughout the rest of scripture is a symbol of a nation or empire, and changing the entire prophetic view in one example to an individual is directly akin to changing God's prophetic order. It's like Nebuchadnezzar building a statue to represent himself in Daniel 3 in order to change God's order of s succession of empires in chapter 2.
It can't be done and you are living very dangerously by doing so.

I think it's OK.

IF it's the truth.

And not what I want the truth to be, so as to force fit a specific hermeneutic.

And especially if it turns out to be a big truth that proves the Bible.

"And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that rises from the bottomless pit will make war on them and conquer them and kill them,​

I don't think that a nation rises from the bottomless pit and kills the two witnesses.

I think this "beast" is Abaddon, Apollyon, in two languages his name means destruction.

The son of perdition, is the son of destruction.

Here, the "beast" is Satan.

"The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit and go to destruction. And the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel to see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come.​

Again, I think this is talking about Satan, the Dragon, Lucifer.

He has a lot of names.

I think the SDA would agree that when the Dragon chases the "Woman", that means the Devil is chasing the Church, or the Devil is chasing God's People.

But could Daniel have also been using the word "woman" referring to the Christian Church, the Bride of Christ?

"Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers:

YviU1ZG.jpg

gdTRJkr.jpg

Nor the desire of women:

eYQXfEu.jpg

The "woman" is the Church or God's People.

Think "Bride" of Christ.

So the desire of "women", is the desire of God's People, and that would be Jesus.

Nor regard any god:
for he shall magnify himself above all:

AUAvnGL.jpg

The God of his fathers:

rvAfKfm.jpg

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

"We, therefore, the representatives of the United States of America, in General Congress, assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions,

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legislative powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between church and State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection and blessing of the common Father and Creator of man, and tender you for yourselves and your religious association, assurances of my high respect and esteem.

-Thomas Jefferson
President of the United States

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers.

AUAvnGL.jpg

Peaceful Sabbath.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But could Daniel have also been using the word "woman" referring to the Christian Church, the Bride of Christ? ...

Dan. 11: 17 He shall set his face to come with the strength of his whole kingdom, and he shall bring terms of peace and perform them. He shall give him the daughter of women to destroy the kingdom; but it shall not stand or be to his advantage.

In politics, we have Leaders (men), politics (women), and spies (daughter of women). Thus in the historical context of this passage, we see that the "king of the south" sent spies/mercenaries to disrupt and possibly destroy the newly lost lands to the victor. But they didn't prevail, and the lands were incorporated into the victor's possessions. -- It's MODERN History.

Dan. 11:37 He shall give no heed to the gods of his fathers, or to the one beloved by women; he shall not give heed to any other god, for he shall magnify himself above all.

In this passage, the ruler held himself above all other branches and departments of his own government, making ALL decisions and delegating to NONE. -- Again, this is MODERN History.

Don'ja love History?!? Have you read this Chapter in context with 12:4 & 9, or are you simply guessing? -- It's a rhetorical question.
Bobby Jo

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy @Timtofly and others... Taking a beast which throughout the rest of scripture is a symbol of a nation or empire, and changing the entire prophetic view in one example to an individual is directly akin to changing God's prophetic order. It's like Nebuchadnezzar building a statue to represent himself in Daniel 3 in order to change God's order of s succession of empires in chapter 2.
It can't be done and you are living very dangerously by doing so.

You're very funny!

What you accuse is exactly... what YOU are guilty of!!! LOL!

Push propaganda much?

Anyone, even a little child, can understand the meaning of the 1st beast of Rev.13:1 that comes out of the 'sea', because it is explained in Rev.17:

Rev 17:1
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

KJV

Rev 17:3
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

KJV

Rev 17:15
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

KJV

That's an explanation, FROM Bible Scripture, of what the 1st beast of Rev.13:1 represents!

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don'ja love History?!? Have you read this Chapter in context with 12:4 & 9, or are you simply guessing? -- It's a rhetorical question.

I'm fairly sure that I have enough of the empirical to be sure of what I'm saying.

All I needed was to find a couple two or three other guys to independently verify it.

Daniel 11 is a long span of time.

Everything north of verse 36 is in the past,

"until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time.​

Verse 31 is the destruction of Jerusalem.

Verse 33 are the Foxe Book Days, the dark ages, the Pay Pal Persecution that the SDA is always talking about.

“Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered. When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them. Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time.​

Our end times begin with verse 36 when Paul's man of sin took his seat in the temple of God on June 26, 2015.

I knew that he would have to start off in the USA.

The Dragon has risen from the "earth".

The "earth" from chapter 13, is the same "earth" from chapter 12 that helped the woman in 1776 after 1260 years of Pay Pal Persecution came to an end.

1290 days from the Abomination, until the "darkened sun eclipse.

That would be a tough thing to fake, even by a Dragon empowered composite beast.

Calculate Duration Between Two Dates – Results

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 11 is a long span of time. ...

You have no clue as to what Dan. 11 says:

Dan. 11:1 And as for me, in the first year of Darius the Mede, I stood up to confirm and strengthen him.

Darius was the LAST Babylonian king. He was made king when Belshazzar held a feast instead of sending messengers to raise an army or to hire mercenaries, and instead HELD A FEAST. So the nobles murdered Belshazzar and made Darius King because Darius was of Median heritage and at the least might assuage Cyrus. Of course, when Darius relied MORE on Daniel then the nobles, they conspired to kill Daniel, but the nobles ended up being devoured along with their families. And thus:

Dan. 6:28 So this Daniel prospered during the reign of Darius and the reign of Cyrus the Persian.

... where Darius was a Babylonian and Cyrus was a Persian, -- SINGULAR. Otherwise they'd both be under the empire of the Persians, -- plural.

So in 11:1 Cyrus is at the gates, and Darius had to be "strengthened" because Cyrus might kill him, gouge his eyes out, imprison him, -- but probably not invite him to the Kings table, which apparently actually occurred.

And to further discount your confidence in the liars/commentators, consider that the Persian Records are COMPLETE, and there's no mention of "Darius". Secondly, if "Darius" were actually "Gobryas", who died WITHIN TWO WEEKS of conquering the city of Babylon, why would this General appoint a castated Jewish slave "over the whole kingdom", having known him less than TWO WEEKS? PLUS why would this "Gobryas" spend the night fasting and going without sleep to see if Daniel had perished?!? He hadn't known him for even TWO WEEKS!

Perhaps you should obey the guidance in 12:4 & 9. And perhaps you should ask the CORRECT interpretation for 11:2, -- and 11:3 if you like.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I know exactly what/who this is talking about, but FOR ANYONE to arrive there, it would behoove that person to be able to answer the 12 aspects in Post# 137. Otherwise it's just speculation.

So answer the dozen.
Bobby Jo

Understand the 3 Heaven and earth ages,and then get back to me

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You cited Rev. 13 and don't know what you're talking about, so I challenged you. And YOU cite something I've never addressed as though YOU CAN NOW EXPLAIN REVELATION 13.

Are you intellectually impaired?

WHEW,
Bobby Jo

Very much know what I'm talking about and the fact that you think we are in the tribulation let's me know that you don't .

Yea I'm intellectually impaired,yet still have more sense than you

Reactions: Nancy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... you think we are in the tribulation ...

Rev. 13 is the subject at hand. Please cease your attempts to divert the discussion into other arenas, and provide as requested:

• an explanation as to the Lion/Leopard/Bear specific nations and why they are assigned to the beast as Mouth, Body, and Feet
  • the identity of the TEN Horns -- specific nations
  • an explanation why there are SEVEN Diadems in Rev. 12, but TEN Diadems in Rev. 13

And I wouldn't ask if I didn't already know.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Did'ja ever notice that people post their suppositions as ASSERTIONS, but can't explain any specifics? -- Who are the SEVEN HEADS (by name); who are the TEN HORNS (by name); why is the Lion the MOUTH; why is the Leopard actually a TIGER) the BODY; why is the Bear the FEET?

And when their IGNORANCE is brought to their attention and they STILL post their suppositions as ASSERTIONS, -- it's no longer IGNORANCE, it's DISHONESTY.

And these people think there's no consequence for FALSE TEACHING.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To All,

Did'ja ever notice that people post their suppositions as ASSERTIONS, but can't explain any specifics? -- Who are the SEVEN HEADS (by name); who are the TEN HORNS (by name); why is the Lion the MOUTH; why is the Leopard actually a TIGER) the BODY; why is the Bear the FEET?

And when their IGNORANCE is brought to their attention and they STILL post their suppositions as ASSERTIONS, -- it's no long IGNORANCE, it's DISHONESTY.

And these people think there's no consequence for FALSE TEACHING.
Bobby Jo

So true Bobby Jo. But have you honestly evaluated your theories to see if they are also true. I for one do not think so.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan. 11: 17 He shall set his face to come with the strength of his whole kingdom, and he shall bring terms of peace and perform them. He shall give him the daughter of women to destroy the kingdom; but it shall not stand or be to his advantage.

In politics, we have Leaders (men), politics (women), and spies (daughter of women). Thus in the historical context of this passage, we see that the "king of the south" sent spies/mercenaries to disrupt and possibly destroy the newly lost lands to the victor. But they didn't prevail, and the lands were incorporated into the victor's possessions. -- It's MODERN History.

Dan. 11:37 He shall give no heed to the gods of his fathers, or to the one beloved by women; he shall not give heed to any other god, for he shall magnify himself above all.

In this passage, the ruler held himself above all other branches and departments of his own government, making ALL decisions and delegating to NONE. -- Again, this is MODERN History.

Bobby Jo

Antiochus IV served only as 'type' for the final Antichrist.

Just the fact that Jesus warned of the "abomination of desolation" event from Daniel 11:31 about 200 years AFTER Antiochus IV had been dead, is proof that the role of the "vile person" is actually about the final Antichrist that's to come at the end of this present world, which is still future to us. Anyone who can think for their self can understand this point. It's those who instead latch onto men's doctrines designed by the devil and his that show they are not thinking for their selves, but are just taking those false doctrines and running with them.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I for one do not think ...
... but if you did, maybe you could identify:

-- Who are the SEVEN HEADS (by name); who are the TEN HORNS (by name); why is the Lion the MOUTH; why is the Leopard actually a TIGER) the BODY; why is the Bear the FEET?

And I wouldn't ask if I already didn't know.
Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
... but if you did, maybe you could identify:

-- Who are the SEVEN HEADS (by name); who are the TEN HORNS (by name); why is the Lion the MOUTH; why is the Leopard actually a TIGER) the BODY; why is the Bear the FEET?

And I wouldn't ask if I already didn't know.
Bobby Jo

When you can tell me who or what the entities are who are described as the five beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 without resorting to your usual bullying put down etc. then I will identify to the best of my abilities the identities of the people groups kingdom empires and coalitions of nations that are manifesting the dominions of the five respective beasts.

When you are able to do that then perhaps we can have a meaningful discussion. So far you have not provided any evidence that would force me to change my understanding about Daniel 7 or Daniel 2's statue prophecy.