So what's the future for the USA?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're very funny!

What you accuse is exactly... what YOU are guilty of!!! LOL!

Push propaganda much?

Anyone, even a little child, can understand the meaning of the 1st beast of Rev.13:1 that comes out of the 'sea', because it is explained in Rev.17:

Rev 17:1
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

KJV

Rev 17:3
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

KJV

Rev 17:15
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

KJV

That's an explanation, FROM Bible Scripture, of what the 1st beast of Rev.13:1 represents!
You forgot the connection between the above and Daniel 7. But then it's one thing to connect scriptures and claim, that's the answer, it's another thing altogether to understand what the scripture is actually saying. I don't see much of that understanding and explanations in your posts.
What peoples are represented in that scripture? And where? And the second beast of Revelation 13. The 'land' beast. What land is that? The many peoples, and the relatively unpopulated land, from which there beasts arise, where are they? Unless you can identify who and where, and add to that when, then your self confident "even a little child can understand" doesn't mean very much does it.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very much know what I'm talking about and the fact that you think we are in the tribulation let's me know that you don't .

Yea I'm intellectually impaired,yet still have more sense than you
Why would we not be in the tribulation period?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forgot the connection between the above and Daniel 7.

No I didn't. I just didn't include it in my explanation; doesn't mean I don't know the Rev.13:2 reference to Daniel 7 is included.

And just what are... the main pointers to Dan.7 that go with that Rev.13:1 beast? Simple, Daniel 7:7 "ten horns" relates directly to the 1st beast shown in Rev.13:1 which has... amazing! It has "ten horns"! (a little child just told me this by the way, because it's so simple!) Then Dan.7:8 speaks of a "little horn" that comes up among the "ten horns". So you mean Daniel 7 is NOT all about symbols of a lion, bear, and leopard? That's right, the FINAL beast kingdom in Daniel 7 is the main link to the 1st beast in Revelation 13:1. The Daniel 7:8-9 verses even point directly to the final Antichrist at the end of this world, and the destruction of his beast kingdom by God. How could one miss these weightier clues of how Dan.7 relates to Rev.13?

Why then are those Dan.7 symbols of a lion, bear, and leopard mentioned in Rev.13:2? It's because of what we were shown in Daniel 2 about the destruction of the beast statue in final, with a "stone" (Christ) smiting it upon its feet in final, and all the statue pieces falling down "together". It's pointing to the "one world government" system for the end. THAT... is the 1st beast, a system, or kingdom in this case, covering the whole earth. Mention of the symbols of a lion (historical Babylon), bear (historical Medo-Persia), and leopard (historical Macedonia), are to represent a type of revival at the end of ALL the previous beast systems, which is how the final beast of Rev.13:1 will cover all nations and peoples at the end. All 5 pieces come tumbling down together per Daniel 2, not just the feet of ten toes by itself.

But what you've been taught to do with Rev.13:2, is to create some NEW prophecy for the end that is NOT written, like some political strategy mumbo-jumbo. Those who create that kind of interpretation are like drivers who miss the turn off, and keep going ahead, and eventually figure out they have to go back to make the proper turn off.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No I didn't. I just didn't include it in my explanation; doesn't mean I don't know the Rev.13:2 reference to Daniel 7 is included.

And just what are... the main pointers to Dan.7 that go with that Rev.13:1 beast? Simple, Daniel 7:7 "ten horns" relates directly to the 1st beast shown in Rev.13:1 which has... amazing! It has "ten horns"! (a little child just told me this by the way, because it's so simple!) Then Dan.7:8 speaks of a "little horn" that comes up among the "ten horns". So you mean Daniel 7 is NOT all about symbols of a lion, bear, and leopard? That's right, the FINAL beast kingdom in Daniel 7 is the main link to the 1st beast in Revelation 13:1. The Daniel 7:8-9 verses even point directly to the final Antichrist at the end of this world, and the destruction of his beast kingdom by God. How could one miss these weightier clues of how Dan.7 relates to Rev.13?

Why then are those Dan.7 symbols of a lion, bear, and leopard mentioned in Rev.13:2? It's because of what we were shown in Daniel 2 about the destruction of the beast statue in final, with a "stone" (Christ) smiting it upon its feet in final, and all the statue pieces falling down "together". It's pointing to the "one world government" system for the end. THAT... is the 1st beast, a system, or kingdom in this case, covering the whole earth. Mention of the symbols of a lion (historical Babylon), bear (historical Medo-Persia), and leopard (historical Macedonia), are to represent a type of revival at the end of ALL the previous beast systems, which is how the final beast of Rev.13:1 will cover all nations and peoples at the end. All 5 pieces come tumbling down together per Daniel 2, not just the feet of ten toes by itself.

But what you've been taught to do with Rev.13:2, is to create some NEW prophecy for the end that is NOT written, like some political strategy mumbo-jumbo. Those who create that kind of interpretation are like drivers who miss the turn off, and keep going ahead, and eventually figure out they have to go back to make the proper turn off.
The Beasts of Daniel…an overview.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nope, not it. That's a Reformer's old view regarding Rome.

The ten horns of the 1st beast of Rev.13 only come to power concurrently with the beast king (Antichrist) at the end of this world. The three kings are 'subdued' not destroyed, which suggests 3 of the 10 kings are simply demoted in power by the little horn.

Since the seven heads represent "seven mountains" per Rev.17, and the waters the whore sits upon represent all nations and peoples, the span of the ten kings represents the whole earth. That also is what Daniel 2 reveals with the beast statue pieces being destroyed 'together'...

Dan 2:34-35
34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

KJV

That means all 5 pieces will be manifest at the end. It does not mean old Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Roman empires will manifest again like they were, but only as regional powers as part of the whole of the future one world government beast system.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy
I wrote this over ten years ago... This is not the preterist position. I have seen nothing in history or current events to move me away from this position.
Antichrist Revealed

That's still the old Reformer's view against the RCC and a pope. That's not the coming Antichrist. The Reformers who were persecuted by the Roman Church in their day thought surely the pope then was the Antichrist, but not so. My French ancestors fled to the Americas because of that persecution against Protestants in the 15th century.

The coming Antichrist is reserved for Satan himself, cast out of heaven down to this earth in OUR dimension, at the end of this world, as written in Revelation 12:7-17. That is why Jesus warned about the pseudo-Christ working great signs and wonders that if it were possible, would deceive even His very elect (Matthew 24:23-26). It is why Revelation 13:4-8 says the whole world, except Christ's elect, will worship the "dragon". That "dragon" title is another title for Satan himself, per Revelation 12:9. Satan is the angel over the bottomless pit, and the king in the bottomless pit. He is coming in person, walking and talking upon this earth in plain sight. His fate is to be burned by a fire from within himself, upon the earth, being turned to ashes by all that see him (Ezekiel 28).

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Corrie ten Boom noted decades ago that the world/ at least 80% of Christians (small part of the world), is already/ had been/ in tribulation....
While this has nothing to do with the future of the USA, it needs a proper biblical response.

Christians being "in tribulation" since the 1st century, and Christians being "in THE TRIBULATION" itself, are two entirely different things. Corrie was referring to the affliction of the saints since Pentecost.

1. The Tribulation is a UNQUE event (such as has never been nor ever will be again) which coincides with the reign of the Antichrist:
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people [Israel]: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. (Dan 12:1)

2. It is reserved for the future, and it is also called "the time of Jacob's trouble". That is a reference to Israel: Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. (Jer 30:6.7)

3. The Tribulation is reserved for BOTH the wrath of Satan against Israel and all those who refuse to take the Mark of the Beast, and God's wrath against the unbelieving and ungodly world.

4. The Tribulation corresponds to the first six trumpet judgments, whereas the Great Tribulation (which follows immediately) corresponds to the 7th trumpet judgment (the 7 vials of God's wrath).

5. Since the Church is NOT appointed to wrath but to "obtain salvation" (the culmination of salvation is perfection and glorification) the Church is removed from the earth at the same time as the Holy Spirit is "taken out of the way". Thus we have the Pre-Tribulation Resurrection/Rapture of the Church: Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. (Rev 3:10)

Getting back to the future of the USA, if the Democrats win that will be the end of America as we know it. We are already seeing the damage which is being inflicted on every side, while the President stands by.

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's still the old Reformer's view against the RCC and a pope. That's not the coming Antichrist. The Reformers who were persecuted by the Roman Church in their day thought surely the pope then was the Antichrist, but not so. My French ancestors fled to the Americas because of that persecution against Protestants in the 15th century.

The coming Antichrist is reserved for Satan himself, cast out of heaven down to this earth in OUR dimension, at the end of this world, as written in Revelation 12:7-17. That is why Jesus warned about the pseudo-Christ working great signs and wonders that if it were possible, would deceive even His very elect (Matthew 24:23-26). It is why Revelation 13:4-8 says the whole world, except Christ's elect, will worship the "dragon". That "dragon" title is another title for Satan himself, per Revelation 12:9. Satan is the angel over the bottomless pit, and the king in the bottomless pit. He is coming in person, walking and talking upon this earth in plain sight. His fate is to be burned by a fire from within himself, upon the earth, being turned to ashes by all that see him (Ezekiel 28).
Your French ancestors (mine went to England) would be rolling over in their graves hearing you deny what do many died knowing. You do not understand why the reformers believed they way they did. Not do you understand why I believe the way I do. You are seeing things superficially and because someone doesn't agree with you you presume it's because they are stupid. Or preterist. You can't prove anything regarding futurist concepts because they're still future right? They haven't happened yet. But there are a minimum of ten distinct characteristics of the Antichrist revealed in scripture. And every single one of them have either already been fulfilled in the papal system or being filled as we speak, and one yet to be. Some specifics can never be met by any future entity at all.
You, along with most others here, have been deceived by the papacy, the very anti-christ system now hiding in your futurist theories.

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="Backlit, "]Your French ancestors (mine went to England) would be rolling over in their graves hearing you deny what do many died knowing. You do not understand why the reformers believed they way they did. Not do you understand why I believe the way I do. You are seeing things superficially and because someone doesn't agree with you you presume it's because they are stupid. Or preterist. You can't prove anything regarding futurist concepts because they're still future right? They haven't happened yet. But there are a minimum of ten distinct characteristics of the Antichrist revealed in scripture. And every single one of them have either already been fulfilled in the papal system or being filled as we speak, and one yet to be. Some specifics can never be met by any future entity at all.
You, along with most others here, have been deceived by the papacy, the very anti-christ system now hiding in your futurist theories.[/QUOTE
For some time, perhaps centuries, before, during and after Martin Luther, I thought all the Reformers (and others usually unknown) knew this from Scripture ?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your French ancestors (mine went to England) would be rolling over in their graves hearing you deny what do many died knowing.

That certainly is a nutty statement. The first French Protestants, called Huguenots, were persecuted by the Catholic Church, which is why many of them left France and via England, came to the American colonies, many as indentured servants. That is how my ancestors eventually got to Virginia colony in the 1600s. So your mocking that is a show of ignorance.

You do not understand why the reformers believed they way they did. Not do you understand why I believe the way I do. You are seeing things superficially and because someone doesn't agree with you you presume it's because they are stupid. Or preterist. You can't prove anything regarding futurist concepts because they're still future right? They haven't happened yet. But there are a minimum of ten distinct characteristics of the Antichrist revealed in scripture. And every single one of them have either already been fulfilled in the papal system or being filled as we speak, and one yet to be. Some specifics can never be met by any future entity at all.
You, along with most others here, have been deceived by the papacy, the very anti-christ system now hiding in your futurist theories.

That's nothing but a bunch of balderdash!

It's not difficult to understand why the Catholic Church persecuted those like Martin Luther and the Protestants, and the war that happened between them.

Your confusion about the pope simply shows you still believe like the Reformers that the pope is the Antichrist, an old outdated belief. And because of that, those on the boat ride you're on will NOT be prepared for the real Antichrist when he shows up in Jerusalem proclaiming himself as God and working miracles that will deceive the whole... world. That is what is written in God's Word, and that is what the true Protestant Christian follows.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy
I wrote this over ten years ago... This is not the preterist position. I have seen nothing in history or current events to move me away from this position.
Antichrist Revealed

More anti-RCC trash. -- And although many ill conceived notions are based on IGNORANCE, most are based on STUPIDITY, typical of:

Ronald = 6
Wilson = 6
Reagan = 6​

Seriously folks, theories/suppositions/postulations are not FACTS. And until you have the FACTS, please refrain from GUESSING,-- OR begin by ASKING QUESTIONS.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just get with the Bible......

Those opposed to the Gospel, those with a false accursed gospel, are revealed.

Hello Joseph,

Yes indeed!

They went out from us, but they were not really of our number; if they had been, they would have remained with us. Their desertion shows that none of them was of our number.

You too! Are welcome to come to the wedding feast of the Lamb of God!

Peace be with you!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Joseph77
... Yes indeed ...

Hi PJ,

I have a question for you! -- Does your "Version" reflect "seven and sixty-two" in Dan. 9? Newton CORRECTLY observed that NO Society sums numbers in that fashion and it does "VIOLENCE" to Scripture.

RSV:
Dan. 9:25 Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. 26 And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off, and shall have nothing ...

Thus TWO Durations, with TWO Anointed Ones.

So, where does a FALSE "accursed" GOSPEL stop? Do we BURN the KJV? -- I think not. It would seem that ALL Versions can be criticized, and the resolution is to revert back to the Original Masoretic Text.

Or so it would seem,
Bobby Jo

Last edited: