So what's the future for the USA?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the first Beast of Revelation 13 is synonymous with AntiChrist, right? Yet Scripture says a beast is a kingdom, which means the Antichrist is a kingdom...this rules out Satan, a man like Nikolai Carpathia, a supercomputer, etc.

“These great beasts, which are four, are four kings (a “king” without a “kingdom” is no king at all).

“The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom”.

No, the 1st beast of Rev.13 is a beast kingdom, not a person. We know this because that 1st beast has ten horns (which are 10 kings), and seven heads (which are seven mountains), and ten crowns (which are ten powers, the ten kings have).

But the 2nd beast of Rev.13:11 forward IS THE ANTICHRIST, a person, the beast king.

Those who don't understand this simple difference from Scripture show they don't know what the idea of "antichrist" is about that Apostle John proclaimed. The Antichrist is a person, not a kingdom nor just an evil force.

Reactions: n2thelight

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the 1st beast of Rev.13 is a beast kingdom, not a person. We know this because that 1st beast has ten horns (which are 10 kings), and seven heads (which are seven mountains), and ten crowns (which are ten powers, the ten kings have).

But the 2nd beast of Rev.13:11 forward IS THE ANTICHRIST, a person, the beast king.

Those who don't understand this simple difference from Scripture show they don't know what the idea of "antichrist" is about that Apostle John proclaimed. The Antichrist is a person, not a kingdom nor just an evil force.
There is only one human, that is the false prophet. The beast out of the land, the pit, is Satan, looks like a peaceful being, but speaks like a dragon, is the dragon. The image is Satan's false Christ, the ultimate Antichrist. The image is in human form, that of the false prophet, but is not human. It is AI brought to life, because Satan is allowed to breath life into this being, in human form. The Antichrist is mechanical, not a biological being. It is an abomination, because it is Satan's creation. It is not of God. It is the solution to God's punishment on Adam and his descendants, that is work and labor. Humanist have been writing about this blessing/curse and how it is assimilated into economy for over 100 years. It is not siri, but it is interesting how this programmed AI, has introduced the point of not having to make decisions much. It learns our habits and is used to make predictions. Those who become reliant on AI, will be ready for this abomination. I doubt siri, is a deception, but it is the psychological programming that is disturbing. If this is a sign to run to the hills and mountains, one may want to take siri, so she can keep you updated as things progress.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Davy @Timtofly and others... Taking a beast which throughout the rest of scripture is a symbol of a nation or empire, and changing the entire prophetic view in one example to an individual is directly akin to changing God's prophetic order. It's like Nebuchadnezzar building a statue to represent himself in Daniel 3 in order to change God's order of s succession of empires in chapter 2.
It can't be done and you are living very dangerously by doing so.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy @Timtofly and others... Taking a beast which throughout the rest of scripture is a symbol of a nation or empire, and changing the entire prophetic view in one example to an individual is directly akin to changing God's prophetic order. It's like Nebuchadnezzar building a statue to represent himself in Daniel 3 in order to change God's order of s succession of empires in chapter 2.
It can't be done and you are living very dangerously by doing so.
John alludes to Daniel's beast. But even Daniel in chapter 11 narrowed the kingdoms down to one particular king. John says this king is the false prophet. I am just being obedient in pointing out the witness of John.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
For me, one of the problems with this "Topic" is the title. We asked what the future is for the U.S., without having assessed ANY Bible Prophecy. It's all speculation based upon supposition.

Maybe people PREFER not to know what the future actually holds, but it's creating a shortage of sand.
Bobby Jo
i dunno, great way to expose the witches and warlocks here maybe?
divining the future?

why are Christian believers so universally obsessed with tomorrow do you think?

Reactions: Giuliano

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I gotta laugh at people ...

... that make assertions, but are too unintellectual ( -- the "s" word is ACCURATE, but is not deemed socially acceptable) to put FACTS to their blalderdash. So instead all we get is "barnyard", bluster, and "bull" (yeah, a DOUBLE STATEMENT is LOG SCALE).

A blanket claim (OWO) is made without ANY explanation as to the Lion/Leopard/Bear attributes, or the Horns & Diadems; or the fact that there are SEVEN Diadems in Rev. 12, but TEN Diadems in Rev. 13; and that apparently the False Prophet is "satan himself".

Silly (much more acceptable than the other "s" word) people.
Bobby Jo

... I am so smart; I am so smart; S M R T; S M R T ...
From Homer Simpson​

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The United States of America, is a land of many rivers, is the modern policeman of the world and is now a Babylon type nation. These tall and smooth skinned people challenge God with laws that refute the Commandments and atheist teaching, such as evolution. They are strong and aggressive and their power is feared by every nation of the world.

God is watching them and at the right time, He will open His armry and destroy their strength by His terrible judgement of fire. The whole country will become virtually depopulated and the survivors will bring tribute to the Lord, in Jerusalem.

Phhhhhhhhh. I certainly didn't IGNORE your post, -- it simply wasn't worth responding to. -- Now if you actually knew what GOD was planning for the FIFTH "divided kingdom", you'd have something worth considering. But you don't.

Have you considered what Scripture actually says?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Taking a beast which throughout the rest of scripture is a symbol of a nation or empire ...

Any guesses? We're already some 26 months into the 42 month Tribulation. It should be OBVIOUS by now ...

HINT: It's the "eighth that was and is not", because it has NO Geography, NO Populous, NO Army, etc. It's a paper entity which exceeds EVERY nation's sovereignty.​

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first beast is a system(political)ie OWO,2nd beast is satan himself .The part you missing is that satan is all of them,depending on what role he's playing

Revelation 17:8 "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is [shall come]."

This "beast" was in the Garden of Eden deceiving [beguiling] Eve; he is not here now, for he is in heaven accusing the saints before the throne of God, now. He [Satan] will ascend out of the bottomless pit, as we saw in Revelation 9:1, and 2, and "he will go to perdition", following the judgment at the end of the Millennium kingdom age. Friend, "he" spoken of here, is Satan, and don't let any one tell you any different. Satan is the "son of perdition" as recorded in II Thessalonians 2:1-4, and he will be the first Christ to come at the end of this earth age.

"Perdition" means to "perish", and only Satan has had that sentence passed on him at this time. We are told that those "whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world", [that first earth age], will wonder, or follow after Satan. They fell in the first earth age, and they will also fall in this earth age. Those of who were chosen in that first earth age stood against Satan then, and they will also stand now. They are God's elect.

When the last of the elect, and the 144,000 of Israel are sealed, then Satan will arrive as the Antichrist. This age is a repeat of the first earth age. Now, what about the other Christians? They will follow false doctrine, and go into Satan's camp. The deception will cover the whole earth, yet the truth is in your hands to forewarn those around you in this generation.

There will be no equal to the deceptions that are going to come, in the history of all mankind. Yet the sermons of today are full of nonsense, with no sense of urgency given even as this great hour of deception is at our doorstep. The Church sleeps, while the Kenites steal the sheep.
Again, a "beast" is not an individual...yet time after time, students of prophecy continue to ignore this and insist that the various beasts are individuals.

These people know full well that many, many times an entire kingdom is referred to as "him" or "he" but in no case does this use of such language intend to convey any other thought but the entirety of the kingdom -- e.g.: "When Israel was a child, I loved him, and called My son out of Egypt." Notice that "child" and "him" and "son" are SINGULARLY SYMBOLIC of the LITERAL PLURALITY of the Israelite kingdom.

As long as folks willfully ignore the Biblical precedent of referring to entire kingdoms with singular nouns/pronouns, they will continue to wrongly conclude that the beasts are individuals, instead of the entirety of decades-long or even centuries-long kingdoms.

BTW, the First Beast is the Papacy which arose "out of the sea" ("amidst zillions of people) and the Second Beast is the United States, which arose "out of the Earth" (amidst an almost empty land) and would go on to become the only remaining superpower with a Military Industrial Complex capable of forcing China, North Korea, Russia, etc. into doing whatever the U.S. wants...it arose when the 1,260 year reign of the First Beast had come to an end with the Papal "deadly wound" in 1798.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brakelite

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the First Beast is the Papacy which arose "out of the sea" ("amidst zillions of people) and the Second Beast is the United States, which arose "out of the Earth" (amidst an almost empty land) and would go on to become the only remaining superpower with a Military Industrial Complex capable of forcing China, North Korea, Russia, etc. into doing whatever the U.S. wants...it arose when the 1,260 year reign of the First Beast had come to an end with the Papal "deadly wound" in 1798.

WANT TO BUY: Hip Waders, and a set of nose plugs -- because it's awfully deep and it stinks.

More anti-catholic rhetoric nonsense from people whose wives could make millions of dollars if they'd package and sell the fertilizer that comes out of their husbands mouths. -- $500 a TON x 20 Tons per day x 200 working days/year = $2 Million/year
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only to someone who is hallucinating.
But we don't hear much about LSD or Psilocybin these days.

I don't believe you're allowed to blatantly accuse someone of drug/alcohol abuse. But when all you can do is accuse, then I guess that's just who you are:

Rev. 12:10 ... for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God.

But for me, I'll gladly present and defend ALL that I post, for any that don't run away like a little girl.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That "other source" is my own blog.
OK, so I went there and have the following questions:

1. Why does Rev. 12 say SEVEN Diadems, and why does the number "contradict" Rev. 13, -- i.e., what happened?
2. Why does Rev. 13 say TEN Diadems, and why does the number "contradict" Rev. 12, -- i.e., what happened?
3. Who are the SEVEN HEADS -- by name?
4. Who are the TEN HORNS -- by name?
5. Which Horn is mortally wounded -- by name?
6. What/who is the BEAST -- by name/entity (and PLEASE don't say "satan")?
7. What/who is the FALSE PROPHET -- by name and by calculating his name (and PLEASE don't say "satan")?
8. If you assume the 42 months is "HALF THE TRIBULATION", then are the Daniel 9 "weeks" in the Concise Feminine Gender text (i.e., 70 = 490) or in the UNUSUAL (only found in Daniel 9, and no where else in Scripture, including Daniel 10) Masculine Gender text (i.e., 70 ≠ 490)?
9. Why is the Lion the Mouth?
10. Why is the Leopard (actually a TIGER) the Body?
11. Why is the Bear the Feet?
12. Why do you post what we can already read in Scripture, and ignore all the specifics required to PROPERLY assess the full INTERPRETATION of the depictions? (It's a rhetorical question, which I already know the answer to.)​

-- I wouldn't ask if I already didn't know all the above.
Bobby Jo

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OK, so I went there and have the following questions:

1. Why does Rev. 12 say SEVEN Diadems, and why does the number "contradict" Rev. 13, -- i.e., what happened?
2. Why does Rev. 13 say TEN Diadems, and why does the number "contradict" Rev. 12, -- i.e., what happened?
3. Who are the SEVEN HEADS -- by name?
4. Who are the TEN HORNS -- by name?
5. Which Horn is mortally wounded -- by name?
6. What/who is the BEAST -- by name/entity (and PLEASE don't say "satan")?
7. What/who is the FALSE PROPHET -- by name and by calculating his name (and PLEASE don't say "satan")?
8. If you assume the 42 months is "HALF THE TRIBULATION", then are the Daniel 9 "weeks" in the Concise Feminine Gender text (i.e., 70 = 490) or in the UNUSUAL (only found in Daniel 9, and no where else in Scripture, including Daniel 10) Masculine Gender text (i.e., 70 ≠ 490)?
9. Why is the Lion the Mouth?
10. Why is the Leopard (actually a TIGER) the Body?
11. Why is the Bear the Feet?
12. Why do you post what we can already read in Scripture, and ignore all the specifics required to PROPERLY assess the full INTERPRETATION of the depictions? (It's a rhetorical question, which I already know the answer to.)​

-- I wouldn't ask if I already didn't know all the above.
Bobby Jo
Your questions did not arise from that post I referred you to. That blog-post Counterfeit Christianity? was about a specific perspective of Revelation 13... The comparison between the sea beast, the land beast, and the dragon with those characteristics pertaining to the ministry and work of the Godhead. Now either you didn't read it and your questions above came from a parallel universe, or what I wrote went way over your head and you didn't want to reason with something you couldn't understand, so you're diverting the topic. I'm not buying.

Last edited by a moderator:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Yeah, SUPERNATURAL IMAGINATION.

More SUPERNATURAL RUBBISH.
Bobby Jo

So you don't believe what scripture says?
who is the below scripture talking about

Revelation 13:11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

Revelation 13:12 "And he exerciseth all the power [authority] of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."

Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles [signs] which he had power [it was given him] to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

Who may I ask is that speaking of?

When you come for me, come correct!!!!!!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WANT TO BUY: Hip Waders, and a set of nose plugs -- because it's awfully deep and it stinks.

More anti-catholic rhetoric nonsense from people whose wives could make millions of dollars if they'd package and sell the fertilizer that comes out of their husbands mouths. -- $500 a TON x 20 Tons per day x 200 working days/year = $2 Million/year
Bobby Jo
In the same way healthy food is absolutely revolting to a junk food junkie, so is the case when Jesuit Futurists encounter the truth of Historicism..don't waste your money at the hardware store, but rather "buy the truth and sell it not."