Someone Here Needs to Hear This

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Heart2soul I needed that…….mine is a small battle with an abscessed tooth , but it’s linked to some deep fears about healing. I have been to the dentist, had anti biotics ( two lots ) I don’t want a root canal or to lose another tooth as I lost a tooth a month ago ( then this other tooth started up ) Running alongside all this it was also the time when God started working on my youngest sons life ( years of waiting ) He came to faith on Thursday …..and yet here I am battling and faltering and it’s been affecting my mental health.
Now it’s a battle between giving in and going back to the dentist or trusting for a healing that I don’t know will come x
I am so tired of dealing with the tooth issues -what’s happened with Dan is amazing xx
Rita
You are loved dear sister . You will be prayed for my sister .

Reactions: Rita

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s okay, God has been using the tooth situation to teach me something…since realising that the pain eased.
Not sure the tooth can be saved yet, but only time will tell xx

Reactions: Heart2Soul