SONS OF GOD, WHO ARE THEY?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree.

Adam and Eve were driven out of the Garden of Eden in chapter 3 before Cain and Abel were born in chapter 4. Do you see something that says otherwise?

Its common practice for someone to conjure up a statement that is not there. Christians have become the masters at it. If they want to believe it bad enough, they will make it happen, whether there is a shred of truth to it or not you see.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its common practice for someone to conjure up a statement that is not there. Christians have become the masters at it. If they want to believe it bad enough, they will make it happen, whether there is a shred of truth to it or not you see.

And people make innocent mistakes too.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And people make innocent mistakes too.

I often haven't found this to be the case among Christians, especially on sites like this, with how disingenuous they tend to be. If this is an "innocent mistake", well, there is next to zero excuse for it because we have the internet, one of the greatest inventions to ever exist right at our finger tips to research damn near whatever we want without even having to pay extra for it. I have become jaded with people claiming to be believers.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I often haven't found this to be the case among Christians, especially on sites like this, with how disingenuous they tend to be. If this is an "innocent mistake", well, there is next to zero excuse for it because we have the internet, one of the greatest inventions to ever exist right at our finger tips to research damn near whatever we want without even having to pay extra for it. I have become jaded with people claiming to be believers.

Don't let yourself become jaded, because then you may find yourself sinning against someone, when you are upset with someone else. Remember Matthew 6:14-15. I have to keep reminding myself of that verse too. I hate stupidity, and especially stubbornness when you've proved your point. I believe these forums have matured my character and have made me grow in the fruit of the Spirit. Especially, long-suffering. LOL

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree.

Adam and Eve were driven out of the Garden of Eden in chapter 3 before Cain and Abel were born in chapter 4. Do you see something that says otherwise?
There is no proof Cain and Abel were born after the Fall. Just because chapter 4 comes after 3, does not mean it happened immediately after. Chapter 4 does not fit into the narrative any more than 2 fits with 1, and 3 fits with 2. Chronology does not start until chapter 5.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't let yourself become jaded, because then you may find yourself sinning against someone, when you are upset with someone else. Remember Matthew 6:14-15. I have to keep reminding myself of that verse too. I hate stupidity, and especially stubbornness when you've proved your point. I believe these forums have matured my character and have made me grow in the fruit of the Spirit. Especially, long-suffering. LOL

The only thing sites like this ever made me do was borderline puke up my good meal, unfortunately. What matured my character more than anything is living my life for the last 32 years, physically being around all sorts of people. There is no real "maturity" to be had sitting behind a computer screen, having conversations with people you don't even know are actual real people.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing sites like this ever made me do was borderline puke up my good meal, unfortunately. What matured my character more than anything is living my life for the last 32 years, physically being around all sorts of people. There is no real "maturity" to be had sitting behind a computer screen, having conversations with people you don't even know are actual real people.

You are only 32 and already jaded? Then stay posting and responding. It takes more talent to get your truth across when they aren't right in front of you.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did not even get my whole quote.

My point is, why is that important to you whether they were born in the Garden or not? For me if they were born in the Garden and had not sinned, why were they cast out. Why not just their parents? They could have been raised by angels.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are only 32 and already jaded? Then stay posting and responding. It takes more talent to get your truth across when they aren't right in front of you.

I've been in many different forums, and live YouTube debates about the faith, science, etc the last ten odd years. Don't let my age fool you into thinking I haven't been in the dirt. I've been a member of this site for four years now, I've seen all the foolishness before.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is, why is that important to you whether they were born in the Garden or not? For me if they were born in the Garden and had not sinned, why were they cast out. Why not just their parents? They could have been raised by angels.
Because it seems to me no one here seems to take the time to even listen and think about things. No reasoning whatsoever, just a bunch of incoherent opinions.

I guess that is fine for Facebook.

It is not important to a degree what people post about the Bible, until it gets to the point people start making stuff up, because they think they were taught something when they were kids. I do not do that. I have been figuring this out for years.