Sore everywhere and eyesight

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey all,

My job involves standing all day long, and sometimes I'm constantly having to take my reading glasses on and off pretty consistently. My vision was getting bad (I have weak eye muscles) but also burning pretty regularly. It's very hard for me to focus without it involving a lot of pain.

I realized today I might need to invest in some not very cheap orthopedic shoes and start doing eye exercises again.

Today was migraine medicine and icy hot.

If you could pray for me that God would help me get this stuff in order correctly so that I can continue working without being in pain, I would appreciate it.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hey all,

My job involves standing all day long, and sometimes I'm constantly having to take my reading glasses on and off pretty consistently. My vision was getting bad (I have weak eye muscles) but also burning pretty regularly. It's very hard for me to focus without it involving a lot of pain.

I realized today I might need to invest in some not very cheap orthopedic shoes and start doing eye exercises again.

If you could pray for me that God would help me get this stuff in order correctly so that I can continue working without being in pain, I would appreciate it.
@LadyofFireandLace Have you tried a series of over-the-counter reading glasses? like you can buy at Walmart, etc. My wife bought me some and it's surprising how much difference they can make...... (Some years ago I used a small Thompson Chain ref. Bible with small print that was really hard to use.)

Also, some ppl find a daith piercing helps in the ear (sometimes known as a migraine piercing); something about a pressure point there (not that I know anything about the science that lies behind it).

Maybe your problem is also part of why your tattoo still gives you discomfort after all these years (and maybe makes you hesitate to get more tattooing done, even...)

Keep trusting; and the Lord also uses means in order for ppl to get the help they need.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@LadyofFireandLace Have you tried a series of over-the-counter reading glasses? like you can buy at Walmart, etc. My wife bought me some and it's surprising how much difference they can make...... (Some years ago I used a small Thompson Chain ref. Bible with small print that was really hard to use.)

Also, some ppl find a daith piercing helps in the ear (sometimes known as a migraine piercing); something about a pressure point there (not that I know anything about the science that lies behind it).

Maybe your problem is also part of why your tattoo still gives you discomfort after all these years (and maybe makes you hesitate to get more tattooing done, even...)

Keep trusting; and the Lord also uses means in order for ppl to get the help they need.
Or perhaps we ought to remember our body is not even our own .

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I wear reading glasses but now all of my vision is getting worse.

And it probably has something to do with being in my 30s but my mom gave me some omega 3 to help with the dryness but... I didn't even try yet, honestly, so I will now.

I don't think I'll ever get anymore piercings ever

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
M’Lady, I said a prayer both for your specific request and for your general well-being.

(And you may need to look at getting prescription eye-glasses.)
Thank you! Yes probably. Going to try to train my eyes ( I know I have had weak eye muscles since I was a kid) for a couple of weeks.

If that doesn't work, I don't think I'll have a choice.

Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you! Yes probably. Going to try to train my eyes ( I know I have had weak eye muscles since I was a kid) for a couple of weeks.

If that doesn't work, I don't think I'll have a choice.
Me, I've worn coke-bottle lenses since I was six years old. Typical nerdy-looking kid. I hope the eye exercises work for you.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey all,

Prayed for you.

I have had a sinus migraine since this morning. It’s terrible. Sorry you’re experiencing it too.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God I pray that You will help this one to get the proper shoes and motivate her to take the time to take care of her eyes and do eye exercises, perhaps even laying a moist cloth over them to rest them, In Jesus Name, Amen

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hey all,

Prayers for you dear sister animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif