Southern border crisis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And no, I havent watched these, because I am a bit spooked and have to go pray. But I thought Id post this for Sovereign Grace, because I am curious your thoughts.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give God always the glory! He is always worthy!

Even so!

Maybe we're on the same page here. I remember quite a few years ago when after attacking my wife harshly and unfairly, my only daughter redirected her venom at me, I am certain now, in order to lash out in a different way at her mother. She has never apologized to either of us, but she has softened and moved closer... although still far removed from the little girl we knew. At least it is a step in the right direction. I remember lashing out at my mother unfairly once and by the time I came to understand I needed to apologize she had passed away.

Yes, we've all had such experiences likely some worse than others, but of course our own are the ones that stand most in our own memories. Somehow Jesus took on all that pain, not just His own personal pain, but also yours and mine and everyone else's. Who among us now has ever suffered so?

God certainly knows what is in us better than we do. Some of those things laid on us have seemed utterly impossible, but we must remind ourselves that we are NOT alone in our battles... or we don't have to be!

I get the same thing from one of my children and every time I'm attacked I think of that verse about a man's enemies are those of his own household. I think it may have something to do with me being a Christian and this child doesn't yet believe. I pray multiple times every day though and their future spouse became a Christian so I have hope that God is moving there.

I had to smile when you said our own hard times are the ones that stand most in our own memories. I guess maybe we each think that our troubles are worse than others. I have to keep reminding myself that God is progressively sanctifying us in the griefs that He allows to come our way, otherwise I wouldn't be able to withstand them.

Reactions: amadeus

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was posted in a group on Facebook I am in looking for end times events, and someone posted this...the scarey part was a freemason responded in the replies saying it was 100% true and they didn't care if anyone knew. It really freaked me out. I think I'm going to just pray from now on. I don't think I can stay involved in watching politics anymore. The entire divisive spirit of it just makes me feel hurt and to know what sort of world my daughter is being raised in. Prayer is the only thing that keeps me going in matters like this. But I do a lot of it to myself. But conspiracies behind it and everything...just thr one who responded and the conversation they were having was very scarey. It is hard to know what to think.

-------

It was BRITAIN all Along not RUSSIA behind the Coup of President Trump!

This is a 200-year-old ritual by Britain to continue the Control of the USA through the Military Industrial Complex. America has been under British Control since 1812 and we have been lied to by our Puppet Presidents who were part of the Establishment "Freemasons & Secret Societies along With Bilderbergs and like organizations." USA Bankruptcy due to WAR DEBT is responsible for Loss of USA sovereignty. [War Castles video is Vital to Understand Trump SWAMP draining that No One Gets until you Learn Admiralty Law.]
(REFERENCE LINK ADMIRALTY MARITIME LAW: War Castles-
)

All who attempted to break rank were assassinated or shot to get in line if survived like Reagan, Facts: The USA is a Corporation, The American Bar Association is Under British Authority through Admiralty Maritime Law, the USA bankrupted to The CENTRAL BANKERS, who also OWN the USA FEDERAL RESERVE that was Manipulated By the Khazarian Mafia owners of Central Banking the Rothschilds Family. The last link in below video explains the recent British attempt to assassinate Trump to allow their Depopulation Agenda of 6 Billion persons to take place with Death by 1000 cuts.
(REFERENCE LINK DEPOPULATION: http://www.encognitive.com/files/AGENDA 21--The Plan to Depopulate 95 percent of the world.pdf?)

The below video focuses on the modern recent attempt with Intelligence Agencies proof. I wrote in my recent article on (11:11) Synchronicity documenting where Queen Elizabeth surrendered to White Hats Alliance leader Donald Trump in a ceremony July 13, 2018, in London where the Fake media reported a joint Inspection of the Guards that was actually a public Surrender. Nothing in the Fake American MS Media is fully accurate as it is hard to tell a truthful narrative without disclosing the History of the Rothschilds Khazarian Mafia War Crimes over the Centuries. (REFERENCE LINK to the SURRENDER by The Crown: 03 | May | 2019 | gf4justice )

The Rothschilds own the British Royal Family as well as the former Puppets of USA. TRUMP is Freeing Americans to return to the Sovereignty that most thought already existed. The Solution to this Evil is a Financial Banking Reset removing Central Banking Control and this was done in a Military Operation against the Deep State Khazarian Mafia by a Secret Space Force & White Hat Military Alliance Operation headed by the Trump Administration.

This is Why They Hate TRUMP!

(REFERENCE LINK KHAZARIAN MAFIA HIDDEN HISTORY: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/qanon-killing-deep-state-pedophile-kazarian-mafia-alan-fountain/ )

BRITISH MONARCHY ATTEMPTS TO OVERTHROW TRUMP. (American Intelligence Media) 4/4/2019
1hr detailed video.

LINK TO REPORT:

SPYGATE: A Thoroughly British Black Operation
The Millennium Report
June 15, 2018 (Complementary Article)

SPYGATE: A Thoroughly British Black Operation – The Millennium Report

When I read your words I saw that I could have spoken them. I worry about this world and this country that has become so poisoned with anti-God things, and when my eyes were opened to Trump and what he was really doing in furthering the illuminati agenda it shook me. I had such high hopes! After 8 years of Obama I thought we were finally electing a President who was going to restore America. Then I noticed that every time he said he was going to secure the border he claimed that the Democrats were stopping him. It was a lie since I read that those familiar with the law said that he holds the power to secure the border. After I was kept from being seen in the ER, this issue was important to me. So I began researching Trump and I learned that he's illuminati. I did not come to that decision lightly. I defended him just like everyone here is doing until I saw through the smoke and mirrors.

I don't want my children in this country that has been so poisoned and anti-God. I know what it must have been like to live in Sodom and Gomorrah since that is where we now live. I actually began looking to move to another country, since America is wholly taken over by anti-God individuals at the apex of power. I read that a lot of patriots had moved to Montana - that's where Chuck Baldwin moved. It's so cold there though, but I'm still considering it but I really hate the cold. The reason why I keep trying to wake people up to Trump is because he's advancing the leftist agenda while saying he's for the right. For heavens sake we're proving the analysis that Trump's voters are unintelligent people. I wondered why God allowed me to sustain a bad injury but it was during those long days that I was able to research and now I feel it's my duty to warn other Christians. I'm worried that so many are rolling over and accepting the destruction of our country. I am praying for a Revolution since we can no longer rely on legislators to represent us. They are coming for guns next just like in Nazi Germany. They keep doing false flags as an excuse to disarm Americans. I have been hoping for a leader to stand up and lead it. The problem is they've militarized the police - they've done it for a reason, don't you think? I feel like Habakuk and pray every day because this country is in danger in every respect. We need a Revolution.

I've read that we've been under Britain's control all along - I'm unsure if it's the Jesuits at the top, or the 13 families but one thing is certain: they've owned every U.S. President including Trump. The last good President we've had was Kennedy. If you look into it, President Kennedy made the speech about secret societies and was then assassinated.

I don't agree with any of the above; it's a lie that they're against Trump. It's all a distraction to keep us entertained so we ignore what Trump is really doing. I researched this in depth and it's also plain to see that Trump is advancing the illuminati agenda even as he lies to us and claims to be a nationalist.

Christ said by their fruits ye shall know them, NOT by their words. Just how gullible are Christians? Christ forewarned us that Satan appears as an angel of light, but so many Christians are content with believing that Trump is their savior. They have to keep it foremost in their minds that highly intelligent people have used psychology to learn the best way to manipulate the masses. If you don't believe it read through the history of Germany when Hitler took over. Ask yourself how that many Germans could go along with the murder of human beings - the Jews? They had nurses who would kill babies and children because they were imperfect. They were all under mass delusion.

Trump is advancing America into the North America Union as decided beforehand by the illuminati - Trump is a Freemason. That's why he's allowing Mexicans, Venezuelans, and others to come into the U.S. I just read that now Russians are breaking through the border - and middle-easterners. My cousin went into a medical facility that she was paying a lot of money for. She said it was full of Russians getting it all for free. Who do you think is paying for all that? I met a woman in the doctor's office who told me her husband was in the hospital and passed. The hospital came after her for the bill and took her house right from under her. Wake up folks! Americans are the new discriminated against class in our own country! These towns have started taking peoples homes to fill their coffers. I read where a man from Florida had his home taken by the city because he let his grass grow.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I experienced this firsthand. I was prepped for a surgery that if I didn't get it I would have died. The hospital demanded that my husband pay the co-pay in spite of the fact that they already got $50k - $75k from our insurance. They told my husband if he didn't pay that they would stop the operation. That same hospital had illegals there with TB for 3 months running up multi-million dollar bills that they never expected a dime from. That hospital was going to let me die over a $500 bill while treating illegals for free. People may not realize that this is going on. I know because it happened to me.

Americans may live in a nice little town where illegals haven't been put; they are who scare me because they don't know that this is coming to their town. They think if they ignore it, it will go away; it won't. A family member cares for illegals in the hospital with TB. Patients get up and walk out if they so choose. There has to be an antibiotic-resistant TB pandemic on the horizon yet everybody sits by as all these people are dropped into our midst. They're content with Trump saying he is going to stop illegal immigration, and they don't look at what he's actually doing. One group that follows these issues is www.alipac.us - I'll forewarn you if you read their site it will scare you. I have nothing against them, in fact many are nice. The problem is that we just can not support all those people. Hospitals are closing around America because of being forced to give free healthcare to illegals. What are Americans going to do when hospitals close? Our country is being radically changed and not for the better. Our lifestyles are going to drop.

America now has more people on government aid than who are working. How long does everyone think this can last? When illegals are dropped into your town what do you think they're going to do without shelter, food, or other necessities? You'd better think about it.

I hope and pray that everyone will wake up from the mental slumber they've been in. Trump is advancing the leftist agenda even as he lies and says he's for the right.

We need a Revolution before our country is gone. I just don't see it happening - we're too well-socialized. There are eyes and ears everywhere - just like in Nazi Germany. Julian Assange exposed a lot and look what they're doing to him. Please pray for him because he exposed a lot and now they're persecuting him. It's just another Trump lie that he supported Assange.

TRUMP IS A BLACK LIAR. So was every other President since Kennedy.

I understand your desire to turn from politics. I have to stop reading about it at times because it's so overwhelming. But doing an ostrich act isn't going to help. It's not going to help your children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren grow up in a good America. Just like our forbears dropped the ball when one fool woman - Madalyn Murray O'Hare succeeded in taking prayer out of schools, what are we sitting by and allowing to happen?

As Christians we are to live by truth. It is up to us to inform our fellow believers about what is really happening. I've tried and have been ridiculed - people want to cling to their illusions. But I still try. I hope others will.

I don't have the answers, all I know is that I feel a duty to warn people. I had something scary happen that showed me how bad Americans are under delusion. My husband & I were out and a man sitting next to us struck up a conversation. We happened to know mutual people and he seemed very happy telling us about different ones. I brought up the topic of politics and it was as if he went into a trance. He looked off into the distance as I spoke. After a few minutes he turned back to us and resumed talking about mutual acquaintances again. It was a puzzling reaction: he dissociated. I believe there is mass dissociation.

Then we were at my brother-in-laws. A man who appeared troubled sat next to us so I naturally try to help people and drew out his story. He was middle-aged and had been fired from his job and replaced with a Mexican - every employee had where he worked. I started telling him about all I'd learned and same thing - it was like a blanket was thrown over his mind. He never even responded. My sister-in-law (who is a follower anyway and not an independent thinker) looked embarrassed and changed the subject. I tried to share it with one of the pastors at bible study. He looked at me like I had two heads and said I'd better watch what I read online. These are the types of reactions I have gotten. I puzzled over it and I believe there is some type of mass delusion going on. I haven't fully figured out how but it reminds me of trying to tell an unbeliever about spiritual things; they just don't get it because they're not regenerated. It's some type of mass delusion or mass hypnotic or something. I have met some Christians who have had the veil torn away, which has been encouraging.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get the same thing from one of my children and every time I'm attacked I think of that verse about a man's enemies are those of his own household. I think it may have something to do with me being a Christian and this child doesn't yet believe. I pray multiple times every day though and their future spouse became a Christian so I have hope that God is moving there.

I had to smile when you said our own hard times are the ones that stand most in our own memories. I guess maybe we each think that our troubles are worse than others. I have to keep reminding myself that God is progressively sanctifying us in the griefs that He allows to come our way, otherwise I wouldn't be able to withstand them.
Ah yes, our children! As to my daughter, she was "saved" as teenager and has now been married 22 years. She puts on a front for us and perhaps even for God, but she needs prayer and encouragement for certain. I have to humble myself so as not to presume that I am better than her and her husband. Her husband is a great difficulty for us as one of the worst of procrastinators. When I was much younger [75 now] I used to help him regularly on this project or that project and he would promise to help me at any time. My wife and I simply try not to grimace when he says one more time …"if you ever need anything, Pop, just call me"... I finally some years ago stopped asking him for help even though with my wife's poor health and my own inability due to age and health at time we really could have used some help. We simply go elsewhere for help. It is easier that way. He has never been there except under duress. When we had to move from city to city we called and in spite of another assurance he would be there he slept until it was too late to do any good. Later one more time he apologized profusely... We simply took with a grain of salt. Even our old pastor in his late 80's at the time was there help... but not my son-in-law... God bless him. It has always been that way, but he never has really known God, although he puts on a front, so what we can say? My daughter is another thing, for we know she has known God... yet she just sits back and lets it happen. Lots of prayer needed!

Help us all dear Lord!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah yes, our children! As to my daughter, she was "saved" as teenager and has now been married 22 years. She puts on a front for us and perhaps even for God, but she needs prayer and encouragement for certain. I have to humble myself so as not to presume that I am better than her and her husband. Her husband is a great difficulty for us as one of the worst of procrastinators. When I was much younger [75 now] I used to help him regularly on this project or that project and he would promise to help me at any time. My wife and I simply try not to grimace when he says one more time …"if you ever need anything, Pop, just call me"... I finally some years ago stopped asking him for help even though with my wife's poor health and my own inability due to age and health at time we really could have used some help. We simply go elsewhere for help. It is easier that way. He has never been there except under duress. When we had to move from city to city we called and in spite of another assurance he would be there he slept until it was too late to do any good. Later one more time he apologized profusely... We simply took with a grain of salt. Even our old pastor in his late 80's at the time was there help... but not my son-in-law... God bless him. It has always been that way, but he never has really known God, although he puts on a front, so what we can say? My daughter is another thing, for we know she has known God... yet she just sits back and lets it happen. Lots of prayer needed!

Help us all dear Lord!

I suspect that many of us suck it up when it comes to our families. I pray for my family literally all throughout the day. The days are just so dark and there are so many more risks than even my parents had to worry about. I recall as a teen being at a friends house until late at night. I would have to walk home in the dark. My parents never watched out for me or called to check where I even was. What a different world it is now. Everyone keeps saying that these are the end times. I wish God would act as it seems to be dragging on and on and on!

Did your daughter send your grandchildren to Christian school? That's my big worry now because I don't really like the public schools.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspect that many of us suck it up when it comes to our families. I pray for my family literally all throughout the day. The days are just so dark and there are so many more risks than even my parents had to worry about. I recall as a teen being at a friends house until late at night. I would have to walk home in the dark. My parents never watched out for me or called to check where I even was. What a different world it is now. Everyone keeps saying that these are the end times. I wish God would act as it seems to be dragging on and on and on!

Did your daughter send your grandchildren to Christian school? That's my big worry now because I don't really like the public schools.
Yes, when I was young in small town California, all of the kids ran the streets at night with never a care and never a problem... It was a different world.

Strange about my daughter and her older brother. In California they both attended Christian schools all of the time. In Wyoming we tried the public school for them [1985-1987] and after one very bad experience we started home schooling them ourselves. [There was no Christian school available.] When we moved to Oklahoma [1987], we continued the home schooling until both had graduated from high school. My daughter's two natural children and one step daughter attended public schools at all times... even though their high school especially seemed to be one of those devil's playgrounds.