SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING for the PROGRESS of EVERYONE.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
[SIZE=10pt]KNOW SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING or be plundered in various ways, including financially.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Without Spiritual Understanding, ‘Chrixtianity’ is gullibility, blindness, speculative and desperate hoping.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]It is not from the Wise and Good GOD of TRUTH and his wise and good Son.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]It is ‘the blind leading’ the blind all over again.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]In 70 A.D, GOD brought transgressions in (literal) Jerusalem, to an end. (Dan.9:24)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]GOD also inaugurated Everlasting Righteousness, by faith in Jesus Christ,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]in the TRUE Spiritual Jerusalem = the Apostles and converts who are the original Christians.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]This Jerusalem is the Sheep of Christ, and is ongoing until Jesus physically returns.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They believe in all THREE unbundled and practice the baptism that GOD accepts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Israelite Prophets were the Servants of the God of Israel = Jesus.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They were Spiritual.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They wrote spiritually and concealed the heavenly matters. (Isa.29:11-12)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Israelites who were disobedient to the Law of Faith,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that was ORIGINALLY taught by the Apostles, (starting circa 30 A.D.),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]did not have Spiritual understanding (from GOD, through his Spirit).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Therefore they had wrong literal expectations from the promises written in the Prophets.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The promises were spiritual and were made to the outcast children of the Prophets (= the Apostles…)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The others were disappointed, cast away (cut off Acts 3:23) for persistent disobedience,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and they think the Jesus is not the Messiah.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Acts.3:23[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][23] Moses taught the Israelites:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]It shall come to pass, that every Israelite, who will not hear that Prophet (= Jesus),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall be destroyed from among (the CHRISTIANS) the (NEW) people (of GOD).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]In Spiritual treatment, the name of one literal, familiar thing was applied to another. (metaphors)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]As an example, a Prophet may call the Israelites heathen but that was usually applied to Gentiles.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The CORRECTLY baptized reader, will be given Spiritual understanding, through the Spirit.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]He/ she will not take all matters literally but will see BOTH meanings.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jerusalem was literal and now Jerusalem is Spiritual = the Apostles and converts from Gen. to Gen.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The above applications were factual until, Jesus Christ, the God of Israel,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]incarnated from heaven and taught the Spiritual meanings, of the Scriptures, to the Holy Apostles.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]After Jesus physically left, the Holy Spirit continued the Spiritual Teachings.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]This Spiritual way from GOD, the Highest, cutoff the perpetually disobedient Israelites,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]by having them disbelieve and not become Christians, who are GOD’s New People.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They have been left waiting for the Messiah to come[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and to fulfill the Spiritual predictions in a literal way.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]This is called the might of GOD.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]A study of [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Zion[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], that was a literal mount and of [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Jerusalem[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] that was a literal city.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Isa.52[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1] Awake! Awake![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]O (non-literal/ Spiritual) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Zion[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], (= the Apostles in whom GOD, the Highest, lives by his Spirit).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Put on your strength, (from GOD the Father, through his Spirit).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]O (non-literal) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Jerusalem[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (= the Apostles and the CORRECTLY baptized converts,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]from Gen to Gen. until Jesus comes)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the Holy City (and not the literal tourist attracting city),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Put on your beautiful garments (of love and good deeds to all)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]because from now on and going forward (restrictions apply),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the (non-literal) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]uncircumcised [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]and the (non-literal) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]unclean[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (Israelite and Gentile),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall no longer (be allowed to) come (join) into you, (the New Jerusalem = Apostles and converts per Acts 5:13 below)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The fulfillment of the above prediction, about restricted entry into Spiritual Jerusalem,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]is recorded below.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Acts.5[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][12] By the hands of the Holy Apostles, (circa 30 A.D.),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]many signs and wonders, (like Jesus did), were performed among the people (of Israel)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and the Apostles and (baptized) converts,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]were all with one accord (gathered), in Solomon's porch
[13
] and of the rest (of the spiritually UNCIRCUMCISED and spiritually UNCLEAN Israelites)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]noNE of them DARE, presumptuously join himself to the Apostles[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and converts[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (= the New spiritual ZION of GOD and New spiritual JERUSALEM of GOD)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but the people (of Israel) magnified (highly honored the Apostles and converts)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Matt.21[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][5] Tell the [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Daughter of Sion[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], (= the Israelite Apostles and converts[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] = the children of the persecuted and killed Prophets, like Isaiah).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Behold, your King (from heaven), comes to you meekly, (EXTREMELY humble),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and (the Great God comes), sitting upon an ass and a colt, the foal of an ass.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Apostle explains, in writing, to the correctly baptized converts.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Heb.12[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][22] You (converts) have come (joined), to (the Spiritual) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]mount Sion[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (= the Apostles)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You (Christians) have come to [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]the City of the Living GOD[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (the Highest, the Most High),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You have come to [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]the Heavenly (built by Jesus, city of) Jerusalem[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], (the Apostles and converts)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and to an innumerable group of angels (who are saved by Jesus).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Gal.4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][25] Agar is Mount Sinai in Arabia,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and corresponds to (the literal) Jerusalem that exists at present (circa 48-56 A.D.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and is in bondage (under the Moses law) with her children.
[26
] But (the Spiritual) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Jerusalem[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt](the Prophets), who live above (in heaven),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who is the mother of all of us (Apostles and converts), is free (liberated from the Law)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Eph.3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][14]… I bow my knees to the Father of our LORD Jesus Christ, (the Mighty God of old Israel)
[15[/SIZE]] by whom the whole family (= Jerusalem) [SIZE=10pt]in heaven[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and (Jerusalem on) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]earth[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (the Apostles and converts),[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]is named[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Among the Spiritual Israelite Christians, most words have TWO meanings.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]There is the Literal or normal meaning and the Spiritual meaning.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Children of the Prophets/ the Christians were Spiritual.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They had two understandings of many major issues.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Some examples:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]1) A Human has a Spirit (invisible) and a Body (visible).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]2) Baptism has a Physical (visible) side and a Spiritual (invisible) side.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]3) Adultery >> two kinds.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]4) Murder >> Spiritual and Physical.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]5) The thief >> steals from people Spiritual or Physical things.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]6) Destruction by disobedient False Teachers are visible to mind and Body but invisible injury in the Spirit.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]7) The ‘foolishness of GOD’, like correct baptism, ‘is wiser than Priests or other men.’[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]8) The Israelite Christians lived in a Spiritual and better fulfillment, of the writings of the Prophets.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They knew that the invisible/ Spiritual things were everlasting but the visible things were temporal.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They knew and taught, the hidden wisdom and that, literalists will be disappointed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]9) They knew that Jesus will teach and reveal to a person who comes to him through Baptism.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus is a Savior so he saves >> those who come to him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jerusalem where the literal Temple was located was a literal city, on a literal mount Zion.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Isa.1:27 Scripture below, is a prophecy about the Apostles and their converts.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The cited Scripture below shows that [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Zion has converts[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Isa.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][27] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Zion[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt](where GOD lives = the Apostles),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall be redeemed (by GOD through Christ) with Judgment, (sound reasoning)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Zion’s converts[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], (the baptized believers, in the Apostles’ Doctrine; Acts.2:42),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall be redeemed (by GOD, through Christ),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]with righteousness (goodness through Jesus Christ and no money)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Pss.132[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][13] The LORD (the Father) has chosen Zion (the Apostles and converts = the TRUE Christians)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]He has desired Zion for his habitation.
[14
] This is my rest forever.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I (the Most High) will dwell here, for I have desired it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]When you see [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Zion[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (= the Apostles) you see (GOD’s) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Jerusalem[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Isa.33[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][20] Look upon [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Zion[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt](the Apostles), the City of our Solemnities[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and your eyes shall see [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Jerusalem[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (the Apostles and converts),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]a quiet habitation (of the sheep of Christ).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You shall see a (PERMANENT, Spiritual) tabernacle (Temple for GOD to live)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that shall not be broken down (by the Gates of hell).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Not one of its stakes, (items of Doctrine), SHALL EVER be removed,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]nor shall any of its cords (Apostolic restrictions), be broken.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Isa. 46[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][13] I (the Highest), bring my righteousness (faith in Jesus Christ), near (into Judaea)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]It shall not be far off, (in a distant country).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]My salvation (in Jesus Christ) shall not tarry.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I (the Father through Jesus), [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]will locate salvation in Zion[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], (= the Spirit filled Apostles; Mk.16:16),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for (NEW) Israel my glory, (who glorify me and I glorify them)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The above [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Zion[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]is the Apostles, who preached Salvation through faith in Jesus Christ, (the Mighty one of Israel)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Below are examples of Peter and Paul, who are members of Spiritual Zion,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]speaking about the means of obtaining GOD’s promised Salvation, through Jesus, the Great God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Acts.4..Peter.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][12] There is [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]no salvation[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] in any other (person)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for there is no other name, under heaven, given (by GOD) among men,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]whereby we (all people) must be saved (and enjoy our lives).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rom.1…Paul.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][16] I am not ashamed of the Gospel about Christ, (the predicted precious one).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The good news, to everyone who believes (in Christ),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]is the power (call) of GOD, [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]to obtain salvation[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]We can conclude then, that [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]the Apostles are Zion[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (the place/ mount where GOD lives)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Isaiah has many more references.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We as dear children are to obey the Apostles, including the Baptism calling on Jesus, from the burial.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Apostles are our eternal New Testament teachers.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]By obeying the Apostles, (without being ONENESS),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]we are added to the people of GOD, joined to Christ, and become one body.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Isa.52[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][8] Your watchmen (the Apostles) shall lift up their voice.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They shall sing together with the voice[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for they shall see (understand) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]eye to eye[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (similarly)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]when the LORD (Jesus) shall bring (gather) again [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Zion[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (the 11 Apostles firstly).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]ISRAEL [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]= the New Israel is the Apostles and converts.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Acts.2…The LORD, the Father, selected…[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][46] and they (the Apostles and converts),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]continued daily in the Temple and breaking bread from house to house,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]ate their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, with ONE accord.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][47] Praising GOD (the Highest)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and having favor with all of the people (of Israel except the antichrist faction).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and the LORD (the Father)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]daily added to the church ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]his Israel = his Zion[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]such (Israelites and not all Israelites),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]as should be saved (from sin and his coming destruction in 70 A.D.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Isa.48[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][12] Hearken to me, [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]O Jacob and Israel, my called[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]. (the Apostles firstly)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I am he (the God of Israel).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I (Jesus, the Son, the creator) am the first.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I also am the last.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]John.15[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][16] You (Apostles) have not chosen me[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but I (the God of Israel), have chosen you ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]my NEW Israel[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and I (the God of the Prophets), have ordained you,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]so that you could go among people and do good to them[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and that your fruit (words and deeds) could remain (permanently and followed by others)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Acts. 13…Only ordained Gentiles, at that time, could believe in Christ.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][48] When the Gentiles heard this (good news from GOD through Jesus), they were glad,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and they glorified the Word (the good news), from the LORD (the Father)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and as many (Gentiles) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]as were ordained[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] to eternal life (immortality)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]believed (and joined the Apostles and Jesus Christ, the God of the New Israel)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Gal.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][15] In Christ Jesus, neither circumcision in the flesh nor un-circumcision has any value[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but a new creature, (the happy New Man with the New Spirit and the New Heart)
[16
] As many who walk (live) according to this rule,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]peace and mercy be on them and upon [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]the (new) Israel of GOD[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rom.9[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][6] Not as though the (EFFECTIVE) Word of GOD has not taken any effect (in Israel)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]For/ BUT all of the Israelites are not [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]the chosen Israel (of GOD)[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Isa.41[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][8] You, [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Israel[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (the Apostles and converts) are my servant,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You are Jacob whom I (the Father) have chosen.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You are the seed of Abraham my friend.
[9
] You whom I have taken from the end (countries) of the earth,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and called you (to Jesus) from the chief men of the countries,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and said to you:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You are my servant.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I (the Father) have chosen you[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and I have not cast you (Apostles and worldwide converts) away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The New TEMPLE[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus was the first to have GOD live in him.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]John.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][32] John bare record saying:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I saw [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]the Spirit[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (of GOD) descending, from heaven, like a dove[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and it abode[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] upon Jesus, (the human Temple of GOD, like in David)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]John.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][19] Jesus answered and said to them:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Destroy this Temple (my body), and in three days I will raise it up.
[20
] Then the Jews said:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]It took forty and six (46) years to build this (literal) Temple.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Will you rear it up in three days?
[21
] But Jesus spoke about [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]the human Temple that is his body[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Apostles and others, on the Day of Pentecost 30.A.D, became Temples.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Acts.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][3] There appeared to the Apostles and the others cloven tongues, like flames of fire,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and it sat upon each one of them.
[4
] and they (the new Temples) were all [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]filled with the Holy Ghost[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and they began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance (ability).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Gentiles became Temples.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Acts.10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][44] While Peter was still speaking,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the Holy Spirit was poured on all of the Gentiles who heard the Word (of GOD)
[45
] and the Jews of the circumcision, who believed in Christ, were astonished (shocked),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]as many who came with Peter,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]because [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]the Gift of the Holy Ghost[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] was poured out,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]on the (uncircumcised) Gentiles, (the new Temples), also.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Eph.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][20] You (baptized converts), are built ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]ROOTED[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]on the foundation of the Apostles[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and (of the persecuted and killed) Prophets (like Isaiah not on Hebrew/ Jewish ROOTS),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus Christ (the God of Israel), personally, being the chief corner stone,
[21
] in whom the entire building, fitly (correctly) framed together,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]grows into a Holy Temple[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], in the LORD (Jesus)
[22
] in Jesus you are also built together,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for a habitation ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]a Temple[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]) for GOD, through his Spirit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1 Cor.3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][16] Don’t you (baptized converts) know that [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]you are the (NEW) Temple of GOD[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and that the Spirit of GOD lives in you?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1 Cor.6[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][16] What agreement has the Temple of GOD with idols?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (baptized converts), [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]are the Temple of the Living GOD[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (I am);[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]as GOD had promised:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I will live in them and I will walk in them and I will be their GOD[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and they (the Christians and not all Israelites), shall be my (NEW) people.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]GOD is not returning to a literal Temple and sacrifices.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Isa.54[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1] Sing, O barren (Prophets), who did not bear (any children).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Break forth into singing and shout aloud, you (Prophets),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who did not travail (in delivery) with child[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]For (now), the children of the desolate (Prophets),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]are more than the children of the married wife,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]saith the LORD.
[2
] Enlarge the place of your tent[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and let them stretch forth the curtains of your habitations.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Do not spare.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes.
[3
] You (the Prophets),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall break forth on the right hand and on the left[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and your seed (the Apostles)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall inherit (convert and add) the Gentiles[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They (the Apostles), shall make the desolate cities (the abandoned teachings),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]become inhabited (starting 30 A.D.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Spirit, is the Spirit of the Father and the Spirit of the Son.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Rom.8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][8] So then they (people) who are in the flesh cannot please GOD.
[9[/SIZE]] But you (baptized converts) are not in the flesh but in the Spirit,
[SIZE=10pt]if so be the case that the Spirit of GOD lives in you, (after baptism calling on Jesus, from under the water)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Now if any man does not have the Spirit of Christ (= the same Spirit of the Father)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]then he does not belong to Christ, (the God of NEW Israel)
[10
] If Christ is in you,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]then your body is dead (lifeless) because of sin[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but your Spirit is life (alive) because of righteousness (by faith).
[11
] But if the Spirit of GOD, who raised up Jesus from the dead, lives in you,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]then GOD (the Father) who raised up Christ from the dead,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall also quicken (energize) your mortal bodies, by his Spirit that lives in you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]THE predicted REMNANT[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Zeph.3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][13] The [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Remnant of Israel[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (the trustworthy Apostles),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall not do iniquity (bad things),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]nor speak any lies (to anyone),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]nor shall a deceitful tongue (FALSEHOOD), be found in their mouth.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They (the Apostles) shall feed (the Word of GOD to the Sheep), and lie down[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and no one shall make them afraid.
[14
] Sing, [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]O daughter of Zion[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], (the Apostles and converts)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Shout, [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]O (new) Israel[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], (the Apostles and converts)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Be glad and rejoice wholeheartedly,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]O daughter of Jerusalem[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], (the TRUE Christians)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jer.31[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][7] Thus saith the LORD (Jesus).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Sing with gladness for Jacob.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Shout among the chief of the (Gentile) nations.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Publish![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Praise and say:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]O LORD (the Father), save your (last Few) people[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the Remnant (the obedient Christians) of Israel[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], (and not all of Israel)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rom.11[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][2] GOD,( the Most High) has not cast away (ALL of) his people whom he foreknew.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Don’t you know what the Scripture saith about Elias (the Prophet?)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]how he made intercession (accusation) to GOD, against (the entire nation of) Israel saying:
[3
] LORD, the Israelites (the Prophet killers) have killed all of your Prophets.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They have dug down your altars and I am left alone and they (the Israelites) seek my life.
[4
] But what did GOD reply to him?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I have reserved to myself seven thousand (7000 Israelite) men,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who have not bowed their knee to the image (idol) of Baal.
[5
] Even similarly like then, at this present time (of Paul’s preaching), also,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]there is a Remnant[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], according to GOD’s choosing, because of grace.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Now under Jesus, purification, (being made clean of hatred and evil deeds), is of the heart.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Acts.15[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][8] God (Jesus), who knows the hearts (of all individuals), bare the Gentiles witness,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]giving them the Holy Spirit, even like he did to us (physically purified Jews)
[9
] and he (Jesus) put no difference between us (Jews) and them[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]purifying (cleaning)[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] the Gentiles’ hearts by faith.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Rom.12[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][28] A person is not a Jew, (a good child of GOD), who is one outwardly (in religious clothing)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]nor is that (TRUE) circumcision, that is outside (of the heart), in the flesh.
[29
] A man is a Jew (Godly = good), [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]who is one inwardly[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], (in the good heart),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]whose praise (honor) is not from (Israelite) men but from GOD, through Christ.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and circumcision is of the heart, in the Spirit (of GOD), and not in the (literal) letter[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]A FINAL note on SPIRITUAL UNDERSATNDING[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]1 Cor.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][6] We (Apostles), speak wisdom among the brothers who are perfect.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Yet not the wisdom of this world (of Israelites),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]nor the wisdom of the princes (Israelite Priests) of this world, (of Israel),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that is reduced to zero (by GOD).
[7
] But we (Apostles) about speak, in a mystery, about the wisdom of GOD, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]even the >> hidden/ concealed wisdom[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that GOD ordained, before the (creation of the) world (nation of Israel),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to our (the Apostles’) glory (value to others and greatness)
[8
] None of the princes (Priests) of this world (of Israel) knew (the Spiritual wisdom)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for had they (the rulers of Israel) known it[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]they would not have crucified the LORD, (Jesus the God of Israel), from glory.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1 Cor.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][12] We (the Holy Apostles) have not gotten,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the spirit of the world (of the Israelites).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We have gotten the Spirit of GOD (the Most High)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]so that we might know the Gifts that are freely (without money) given to us, by GOD (the Highest).
[13
] Which matters we (Apostles) also publish,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but not in the (literal) words that man's (Israelites, earthly/ normal) wisdom teaches,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but the (spiritual) words that the Holy Ghost teaches (us)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]comparing spiritual (non-literal) things with spiritual (non-literal things).
[14
] But the natural man, (who does not have the Spirit),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]does not accept the (spiritual, invisible) things from the Spirit of GOD.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]For they are (like) foolishness to him[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]nor can he know (about) them[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]because they are spiritually discerned (through the Spirit in us).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1 Cor.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][22] The Jews require a sign (from GOD in order to believe),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and the Greeks seek after (men’s) wisdom (Philosophy).
[23
] But we (the Spirit LED Apostles), preach Christ (the MIGHTY God of Israel), crucified (like a helpless man)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]This is a stumbling block to the Jews and foolishness to the Greeks.
[24
] But to the brothers who are called (by GOD to Christ, both of the Jews and of the Greeks,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Christ is the power of GOD and Christ is the wisdom of GOD (by whom GOD created all things)
[25
] The [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]foolishness of GOD, the only wise, is wiser than men[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and the (apparent) weakness of God (Jesus) is stronger than men.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Prov.3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][5] Trust in the LORD (Jesus, the Savior) with all of your heart (wholeheartedly)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and do [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]not lean to[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] your own (earthly, literal, personal) understanding.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]We are placed in a position that we must correct GOD’s Ordained Baptism to go forward.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Innocent Jews were placed there, many times, by their previous disobedient generations. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Grace to all.[/SIZE]