Spiritual Warfare

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ok Epi, who is your fight against, if i may ask

Principalities and powers in heavenly places. And the natural that seeks to keep the spiritual under wraps....but again..this is due to spirits and principalities.
well, if you were to Quote some Scripture on the matter it would become clear imo.

who are your enemies, Epi

Eph. 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world's darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Reactions: faithfulness

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Eph. 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world's darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
so just like that your "fight" has turned into a "struggle"--which is much better imo as there is no "agon" in there anywhere anyway--so at least maybe that has cleared up a little, even if you still do not know who your enemies are. There is no fight ok, just so you know; and if you are fighting then Scripture can plainly tell you why i guess, just like It 'splains why you might actually even be able to read "fighting" put there, where no "agon" is

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
And the natural that seeks to keep the spiritual under wraps....but again..this is due to spirits and principalities.
ok, and where are these, exactly,

or where do i take this fight to, if i may ask

or even where are the "Heavenly Realms?"

who are my enemies?

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ok, and where are these, exactly,

or where do i take this fight to, if i may ask

Are you going to ask me about spiritual things without you having yet experienced these things?

They will appear as foolishness to you.

The OP is about spiritual warfare. To learn more of what spiritual means would require another thread.

Please open a new thread if you are serious about knowing more about this.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Are you going to ask me about spiritual things without you having yet experienced these things?
yes, i am, i have, and surely all of your like-minded brethren will cheer you on as you expose me for the noob that i am i guess right, i mean heck, i'm cheering you on bro

who are your enemies, Epi,

simple question, completely relevant imo

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
yes, i am, i have, and surely all of your like-minded brethren will cheer you on as you expose me for the noob that i am i guess right, i mean heck, i'm cheering you on bro

who are your enemies, Epi,

simple question, completely relevant imo

My enemies? Bad spirits.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
(beside the fact that it isn't true, i mean)
My enemies? Bad spirits.
"But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

maybe you're supposed to love bad spirits Epi?

For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ.

Bible Search: spiritual warfare

Last edited:
Reactions: VictoryinJesus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
i honestly don't mean to be rude here ok Epi, but we tried discussion already, right, and that got us to here,

They will appear as foolishness to you.
and after all the thread is about spiritual warfare, right

so you might consider the irony herenow, i'm the guy suggesting there is no fight, right, and the Spiritual Warrior has apparently quit the field? i hope you understand how my current pov is that you basically leave me no choice other than to take time from a fairly busy Friday to come back here and tell you that yes, you are right, they appear as foolishness to me, Epi

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i honestly don't mean to be rude here ok Epi, but we tried discussion already, right, and that got us to here,
and after all the thread is about spiritual warfare, right

so you might consider the irony herenow, i'm the guy suggesting there is no fight, right, and the Spiritual Warrior has apparently quit the field? i hope you understand how my current pov is that you basically leave me no choice other than to take time from a fairly busy Friday to come back here and tell you that yes, you are right, they appear as foolishness to me, Epi

Open a thread about the heavenly (spiritual realm) when you have the time. I'd be happy to join you there. :)

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
(beside the fact that it isn't true, i mean)

"But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

maybe you're supposed to love bad spirits Epi?

For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ.

Bible Search: spiritual warfare

We are to love what God loves and also hate what He hates. We are to hate every evil way. We are to love others as if they we us. We are trying to take evil away from people and cause the reign of the wicked one to be frustrated BY grace. (as opposed to frustrating grace)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
We are to love what God loves and also hate what He hates. We are to hate every evil way. We are to love others as if they we us. We are trying to take evil away from people and cause the reign of the wicked one to be frustrated BY grace. (as opposed to frustrating grace)
but yikes you still do not even know who your enemies are i guess, see, them guys wanting to kill the scapegoat wanted to "take evil away from ppl" too i guess, i am here to take some evil away right now, etc

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
but yikes you still do not even know who your enemies are i guess, see, them guys wanting to kill the scapegoat wanted to "take evil away from ppl" too i guess, i am here to take some evil away right now, etc

The enemy is a spiritual entity operating behind the scenes and fooling people to do his will. This force has infiltrated into the churches bringing false doctrines and bad attitudes towards growth in Christ. Shining the truth into dark places is the beginning of spiritual warfare.