spotting the herecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
Dear Goinheix,

You have received a new private message at BaptistBoard.com from C4K.

This is the message that was sent:
Dear Goinheix,

You have received an infraction at BaptistBoard.com.

Reason: Posting heresy and deception
-------
You have been banned by the Administrative Council for spamming your heretical teaching and falsely identifying yourself as a baptist.
-------

This infraction is worth 21 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1716180#post1716180

---Quote---
in the Bible, God's miracles can be amusing and great, but the porpose of a mirecle is never to be an amusement or a display of power with wonderfull features.
In the Bible the miracles have always a clear porpose in each case. But unfortunately some christians only see the wonder and amusement instead of the real meaning and porpose of it.
Aparently, for many christians the idea of a miracle is not other than demostrating that God power is above natural laws and logic.
In my opinion is God who did stablished all natural laws and is Him the first to respect those laws.
A miracle is not at all a rupture or infraction of God law for the nature.
All miracles can be explained as acts of God that dont breack any natural law.
Unfortunately, for too many christians, if a miracle is not breaking a natural law is not a miracle...and God dont do anything without breaking natural law.

What if a miracle or all miracles can be explainig as God manipulating the nature without breaking it? Is that too ofensive for you?
---End Quote---
All the best,
BaptistBoard.com
Please click here to log in and respond:
http://www.baptistboard.com/private.php

SENDING A REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WILL GO NOWHERE...

All the best,
BaptistBoard.com

Can somebody help me to understand where is the heresy?

"In the Bible, God's miracles can be amusing and great, but the porpose of a miracle is never to be an amusement or a display of power with wonderfull features.
In the Bible the miracles have always a clear porpose in each case. But unfortunately some christians only see the wonder and amusement instead of the real meaning and porpose of it.
Aparently, for many christians the idea of a miracle is not other than demostrating that God power is above natural laws and logic.
In my opinion is God who did stablished all natural laws and is Him the first to respect those laws.
Unfortunately, for too many christians, if a miracle is not breaking a natural law is not a miracle...and God dont do anything without breaking natural law.

What if a miracle or all miracles can be explainig as God manipulating the nature without breaking it? Is that too ofensive for you?"

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Goinheix,

You have received a new private message at BaptistBoard.com from C4K.

This is the message that was sent:
Dear Goinheix,

You have received an infraction at BaptistBoard.com.

Reason: Posting heresy and deception
-------
You have been banned by the Administrative Council for spamming your heretical teaching and falsely identifying yourself as a baptist.
-------

This infraction is worth 21 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1716180#post1716180

---Quote---
in the Bible, God's miracles can be amusing and great, but the porpose of a mirecle is never to be an amusement or a display of power with wonderfull features.

What if a miracle or all miracles can be explainig as God manipulating the nature without breaking it? Is that too ofensive for you?
---End Quote---
All the best,
BaptistBoard.com
Please click here to log in and respond:
http://www.baptistboard.com/private.php

SENDING A REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WILL GO NOWHERE...

All the best,
BaptistBoard.com

Can somebody help me to understand where is the heresy?

"In the Bible, God's miracles can be amusing and great, but the porpose of a miracle is never to be an amusement or a display of power with wonderfull features.

What if a miracle or all miracles can be explainig as God manipulating the nature without breaking it? Is that too ofensive for you?"

The heresy is found in the fact that you provided a broader view than C4K holds - best to just let it go. Any one of the posts I write here would be banned on that board. Unfortunately, we do not own these message boards so we can be booted for any reason. I started a blog in order to keep the posts I like, in case I get booted.