St. Patrick kept the Sabbath.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
YOu just proved your a liar right here. YOu said you did not name me as a calvinist but here you call me a disciple of Calvin. You sir arew a liar!

Read post #16 again.

It is a generic statement. God loved people.

Read the verse.
Its says that God Gave JESUS, to the "WORLD".

How?

= ON THE CROSS.

Amazing that your Calvinism Mentality, does not allow you to even understand a verse that a 4 yr old unbeliever can comprehend.

But y0ou seem to deny the verses I posted showing Jesus said that most people are slated for destruction, that they go the broadway.

The only people who are "slated " for eternal damnation are unbelievers.
And God does not cause you to be an unbeliever.
CALVIN lied about that.. .among many other Lies.

Here is your "slated"...for damnation..

And God does not CAUSE this......he just rewards it...

John 3:36

Also you deny in your armeniast mindset that Jesus said many people deny Jesus for they love the darkenss and that many are condemened already! All in the same chapter.

Jesus said that "you are of your father the devil".

He's not talk to the born again.

So, Jesus said many things to the House of Israel, before the Cross was raised.

Then He sent Paul to the Bride of Christ, to teach us......>"I have many things to say to you, but you are not able to hear/bear them yet".

So, Paul was sent to teach us all those things...

But diverting again to lie about someone instead of simply answering why you think the "5 points of Calvin" are Satanic.

John 3:16 is the GOSPEL..

You said its "generic".

So, you are the NT offending Liar.

Believe it.
Its a fact, based on your previous post.

Ronald Nolette said:
You write this way because you fail to know how grammar works. John 3:16 is a generic statement.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You just can't let yourself believes God gets to make choices thus denying Scripture:

God does not "pre-destine" human beings(before they are born) to not believe in Jesus.

He only pre-destines the born again to be "conformed into the image of Christ".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ephesians 1:4
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world,

Thank you for posting verses.

Notice.

"chosen us .. ."IN HIM">..

"in Him" defines the result of "Faith comes by hearing".. as once the believer BELIEVES, then God birth's them "in Christ".

To be "In Him" = "in Christ" and to become that you have to do this... "Faith, is counted as righteousness".

Notice carefully reader that the verse does not say..."God puts you in Him".. or "God causes you to be in Him".

See, that would "pre-destined"... but the verse says that God chooses us "in Him".

And that which chooses is our FAITH... that is "counted as Righteousness" by God.

Its FAITH that elects us, and that is the "choosing" that puts us in Him, that God has accepted.

Romans 9:11
(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth

The Gospel being preached and the conviction of the Holy Spirit, work together, to bring a person to the "knowledge of the Truth" that Jesus is Savior and Messiah,..... and that IS the hearer, = hearing "by faith".
"Faith COMES..... by HEARING"" the "Gospel" being taught, given, shared, preached, read, or watched on TV.
See all that?
That is the "calling" that happens, and this can be rejected, refused, and is, all the time.

Here is the actual CALL...

Jesus said.. "if i be LIFTED UP (on the Cross) i will DRAW (Call) ALL PEOPLE to me".

Now, that call does not pre-destine them to believe.
It only calls them to come and receive Christ by FAITH.

Titus 1:1
Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect,

The "elect" are "Faith" chosen., is the verse's meaning.

"FAITH is counted by God, as Righteousness",...

This is "Grace through FAITH"....

This is....>"All that call on the name of the Lord" by FAITH......God will receive and justify by FAITH, and they become the ELECT.

1 Peter 1:2
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father,

Yes, God knows who will be born again (Elect) before you are born. = God's Foreknowledge.

Calvin teaches that God pre-destines you, vs, you choosing by free will, to BELIEVE in Jesus.

The NT teaches (that verse) as "God KNEW IT". before you were born. (Foreknowledge of God).... And of course God knows who is going to Trust in Christ before they are born.
God even knows what you are thinking right now, but He didnt cause you to think it, just like God does not cause or force people to accept Christ or refuse to accept Christ.

The LIE of Calvinism, teaches the opposite.
Calvin's mind blinded Liars teach the opposite.

through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

When we are born again, we are Spiritually re-joined to God and Christ.
God and Christ.... are both "Righteousness" and "Holiness".
We become the same by being BORN AGAIN, as a "new creation IN CHRIST". = "made righteous".. "having BECOME.. the righteousness of GOD....IN Christ".

Galatians 1:15
But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

"Separated me from my mother's womb".

Yet, Paul was still in there.....
Hummmm.

So, this simply means that the Foreknowledge of God, = KNEW... that Jesus was going to Call Paul to be the "Apostle to the Gentiles", before Paul was born.
This is Prophecy.... not pre-destination. its the "foreknowledge" of God.
Notice...
Jesus said from HEAVEN... "Paul/Saul is a chosen vessel that I CHOSE for my purpose."..
He was chosen by the "Foreknowledge" of God, before Paul was BIRTHED into this world.
God is showing what God KNEW...not what God caused.

Notice also = "called me by HIS Grace".. not by pre-destination, as Calvin's Heretics teach.

And what is that?

That is "Grace through Faith"...

And when did that happen to Paul?
It happened to Him when the "Scales fell from His Eyes", not long after Jesus told Him.."it is hard to kick against the pricks"..

What are the "pricks"?

That is the conviction of the Holy Spirit that was all over Saul........who a short time later BELIEVED = "the scales fell from His eyes".

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Again, and again, and again.......That's the "foreknowledge of God"..
That is God explaining what will be, according to God's foreknowledge.
The bible does the same thing, Reader.
The Bible shows us what WILL BE, but that is not the Bible causing the GREAT TRIB.
That is the Bible = FOREKNOWING IT, as REVELATION Knowledge = PROPHETIC REVEALING.

Notice "i knew thee"......

See that?
That is God KNOWING before it happens what is going to happen.
That is prophecy given by God's Foreknowledge, that JESUS is going to "CALL PAUL To be a CHOSEN VESSEL", after Jesus ascended back into HEAVEN.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the verse.
Its says that God Gave JESUS, to the "WORLD".

How?

= ON THE CROSS.

Amazing that your Calvinism Mentality, does not allow you to even understand a verse that a 4 yr old unbeliever can comprehend.
So you are a universalist.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu have lied about that. for neither God nor Calvin say God caused people to be unbelievers. We are born that way! Learn the Word of God if you wish to discuss it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:16 is the GOSPEL..

You said its "generic".

So, you are the NT offending Liar.

Believe it.
Its a fact, based on your previous post.
Well I will give you a free grammar lesson.

John 3:16

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

See that word "whosoever"? That makes this declaration generic. If not then you are a universalist and believe all people will be saved. Otherwise as it is written, god so loves the people, He sacrificed HIs son that whosoever (generic unnamed number)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does not "pre-destine" human beings(before they are born) to not believe in Jesus.

He only pre-destines the born again to be "conformed into the image of Christ".
This is what biblical illiteracy looks like in you rpost!

God does not predestine the lost- All people are born condemned by nature. Not predestined by god but by the results of Adams fall.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So you are a universalist.

Is your comprehension ever turned on?

Listen.. Self proclamed Hyper-Calvinist Disciple... @Ronald Nolette

A.) God offers the Cross of Jesus THE Christ to every person, since the moment Jesus was nailed to it.

So, You , and Calvin's trained liars like you, DENY that God's Son is freely give to "ALL who would come" and "All who will call on the name of Jesus".

The reason you reach this Satanic Lie, is because your Master, John Calvin, has your mind twisted around His Anti-Cross Theology.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice.

"chosen us .. ."IN HIM">..

"in Him" defines the result of "Faith comes by hearing".. as once the believer BELIEVES, then God birth's them "in Christ".

To be "In Him" = "in Christ" and to become that you have to do this... "Faith, is counted as righteousness".

Notice carefully reader that the verse does not say..."God puts you in Him".. or "God causes you to be in Him".

See, that would "pre-destined"... but the verse says that God chooses us "in Him".
Do you practice being biblically illiterate or just purposely decide to show yourself so? And you call yourself a teacher? In Israel no less!

NOTICE: Being chosen happened in those words you deliberately did not comment on: "BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD".
LOng before faith comes by hearing. I know you think that a man can override the will of god by this supposed "free will", thus you believe that mans will as far as soteriological events occur is sovereign over Gods!

Instead of veering off into all these tangents (which I don't mind cuz they show how ill informed you are) and instead of just beating up your straw men, you could simply show why the "five points of Calvinism" are from the devil.

The way you refuse and divert and deflect from proving your allegations leads one to believe you have a fear of doing so!

But I await your response to see five biblical answers to prove your so far vacuous allegation that the five points of Calvinsim are Satanic and demonic.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do you practice being biblically illiterate or just purposely decide to show yourself so? And you call yourself a teacher? In Israel no less!

You are the Disciple of a Cross Denying Satanic Liar.

I have no idea how long you have been a proud and loud and deceived Hyper-Calvinist.
But, its simply a case of what happens when you are deceived by a Cult Leader.
You are the victim of Hebrews 13:9.

Calvinism is a Theological cancer that blinds the mind and causes a person to not understand the Gift of Salvation that is the Cross of Christ.

So, Thank you for being such a prime example of what it means to be a Hyper Calvinist.
Im glad the members here have been able to watch you prove it.
And you'll prove it again... as you have nothing else to offer except Calvin's "TULIP" Madness... @Ronald Nolette

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, this simply means that the Foreknowledge of God, = KNEW... that Jesus was going to Call Paul to be the "Apostle to the Gentiles", before Paul was born.
Notice...
Jesus said from HEAVEN... "Paul/Saul is a chosen vessel that I CHOSE for my purpose."..
He was chosen by the "Foreknowledge" of God, before Paul was BIRTHED into this world.

Notice also = "called me by HIS Grace".. not by pre-destination, as Calvin's Heretics teach.
You love to play word games more than the sovereign citizens love to here in America. Prophecy is knowledge in advance or history in advance (both are the same) God foreknows because he preplans.

Forekinowledge- pro-ginosko preknowledge (prognosis- to plan in advance)

predestine pro-orizo to mark out in advance

chosen-eklegomai- choose or select out

elect- eklecktos- to be chosen or picked out.

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

A free bible study for you. Still waiting for your showing why the five points of calvinism are satanic.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You love to play word games more than the sovereign citizens love to here in America.

what you posted made no sense, once again.

Now....Notice.

God has "chosen us .. ."IN HIM">.. that is to say.. "IN CHRIST"... by FAITH.. not by pre-destination.

God accepts "All who will believe"...Not all who John Calvinsim Heresy says are "pre-determined".

And that which chooses is our FAITH... that is "counted as Righteousness" by God.

Its FAITH that elects us, and that is the "choosing" that puts us in Him, that God has accepted.

Romans 9:11
(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth

The Gospel being preached and the conviction of the Holy Spirit, work together, to bring a person to the "knowledge of the Truth" that Jesus is Savior and Messiah,..... and that IS the hearer, = hearing "by faith".
"Faith COMES..... by HEARING"" the "Gospel" being taught, given, shared, preached, read, or watched on TV.
See all that?
That is the "calling" that happens, and this can be rejected, refused, and is, all the time.

Jesus said.. "if i be LIFTED UP (on the Cross) i will DRAW (Call) ALL PEOPLE to me".

Titus 1:1
Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect,

This is....>"All that call on the name of the Lord" by FAITH......God will receive and justify by FAITH, and they become the ELECT.

1 Peter 1:2
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father,

Yes, God knows who will be born again (Elect) before you are born. = God's Foreknowledge.

Calvin teaches that God pre-destines you, vs, you choosing by free will, to BELIEVE in Jesus.

The NT teaches (that verse) as "God KNEW IT". before you were born. (Foreknowledge of God).... And of course God knows who is going to Trust in Christ before they are born.
God even knows what you are thinking right now, but He didnt cause you to think it, just like God does not cause or force people to accept Christ or refuse to accept Christ.

through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

We become the same by being BORN AGAIN, as a "new creation IN CHRIST". = "made righteous".. "having BECOME.. the righteousness of GOD....IN Christ".

Galatians 1:15
But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

Hummmm.

Notice...

And what is that?

It happened to Him when the "Scales fell from His Eyes", not long after Jesus told Him.."it is hard to kick against the pricks"..

What are the "pricks"?

That is the conviction of the Holy Spirit that was all over Saul........who a short time later BELIEVED = "the scales fell from His eyes".

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

The Bible shows us what WILL BE, but that is not the Bible causing the GREAT TRIB.
That is the Bible = FOREKNOWING IT, as REVELATION Knowledge = PROPHETIC REVEALING.

See that?
That is prophecy given by God's Foreknowledge, that JESUS is going to "CALL PAUL To be a CHOSEN VESSEL", after Jesus ascended back into HEAVEN.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

The bible is God's History regarding His dealing with Man.

What He's done,
What He's doing.
What is yet to come.

This bible has FOREKnowledge, because the Holy Bible IS Foreknowledge.
It knows what is "on the way", and that is Revelation Knowledge also, for the believer.
In Fact its because the Bible knows what is coming, and showed this thousands of years before much of it showed up already.. PROVES to us that the Bible is not just a book.
Its SO much more.
But many dont believe it or even worse, that God exists. Christians have to read their Bible and share it as time if fast running out..

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what you posted made no sense, once again.

Now....Notice.

God has "chosen us .. ."IN HIM">.. that is to say.. "IN CHRIST"... by FAITH.. not by pre-destination.

God accepts "All who will believe"...Not all who John Calvinsim Heresy says are "pre-determined".

See all that?

Hummmm.

Notice...

And what is that?

What are the "pricks"?

See that?
Learn what pro-ginosko means and not a one sentence dictionary definition.

Still waiting for you to prove your accusations and show from Scripture why the "five points of Calvinism" are satanic and demonically inspired. Why are you afraid to answer this simple allegation YOU brought to these threads??????

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if the trumpets and bowls were not poured out from heaven there would be no Great Trib.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Learn the Bible.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Learn what pro-ginosko means and not a one sentence dictionary definition.

Stop trying to sell us your Hyper Calvinism Cult Theology.
@Ronald Nolette You are a devout hyper-Calvinist.
This means you are a deceived disciple of Calvin.
Calvin is a Satanic Cross Denying Cult Leader.
Your entire "TULIP"...RELIGION believes and teaches His false doctrine, and that speaks for itself.

Move along.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop trying to sell us your Hyper Calvinism Cult Theology.
@Ronald Nolette You are a devout hyper-Calvinist.
This means you are a deceived disciple of Calvin.
Calvin is a Satanic Cross Denying Cult Leader.
Your entire "TULIP"...RELIGION believes and teaches His false doctrine, and that speaks for itself.

Move along.
What makes you so afraid to defend any of these allegations you vomit out on these threads?

Prove biblically that the five points of Calvinsism are satanic.

Me thinks you do not even know what the five points are and that is why you refuse to defend them and instead deflect and slander others.

Whoops that makes you unsaved by your theology! Let me tell you about the biblical Jesus so you can be saved forever.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What makes you so afraid to defend any of these allegations you vomit out on these threads?

I write posts to you.
You dont address the verses or the posts.
You go away for a day, and come back and say...>"what about what i said" ...

So, really?

See, you finally posted Calvin Circular Reasoning Verses, and i addressed everyone of them, in 2 different posts to you.

You didn't dispute it, because you can't.

Did you forget that ive been showing you what is wrong with your understanding, that is Calvin's Deception, for over 15 months?

And if you could realize that to escape demonic Calvinism, = you have to want to...
You dont, as you BELIEVE it.
You and all Calvinist's.. the worst sort of TULIP Hyper Calvinists, are unfortunate.

Prove biblically that the five points of Calvinsism are satanic.

I wont ever post Calvinism, the TULIP Theological Vomit, for people to read.
It can destroy your faith, and turn you into a sort of religious Zombie, who obsessively needs to come to Forums and talk about Calvinism.
Or stand before a congregation or Sunday School class, and obsessively preach John Calvinism's LIES.

Hey fella, Jesus never Talked about Calvinism, nor did He teach it.
Neither did Paul, or Jude, or James, or Peter.

Calvinism, began in the deranged mind of John Calvin, when he decided to redefine "God's Foreknowledge" as "pre-destined".
Calvin decided that "Conformed into the image of Christ" should be better rendered as "pre-destined to be chosen before you are born".

Calvin just redefined words and made up verses and owns you with them, @Ronald Nolette .

That's his spiritual sickness, that became demonic, and created a Cross Rejecting Theology that has your mind, under His Lock and Key, and not just yours.

See, you forgot that this is a Christian Forum, not a forum for Hyper-Calvinist to render their leader's demonic theological Cross denying visions.

Me thinks

Not as far as your posts can prove or i can tell.

Whoops that makes you unsaved by your theology! Let me tell you about the biblical Jesus so you can be saved forever.

Calvinism is not: "biblical Jesus", but, you dont realize it.

Calvinism is not "Christianity">

"Whoops"....

Last edited:

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold said:
YOu have lied about that. for neither God nor Calvin say God caused people to be unbelievers. We are born that way! Learn the Word of God if you wish to discuss it.
Calvin said Calvin: Predestination

Predestination According to Calvin​

According to John Calvin, predestination is God’s unchangeable decree from before the creation of the world that he would freely save some people (the elect), foreordaining them to eternal life, while the others (the reprobate) would be “barred from access to” salvation and sentenced to “eternal death

("he would freely save some people" Some people. Not all people. Not even the majority of people.)

("while the others (the reprobate) would be “barred from access to” salvation All the rest, not just some. Possibly the majority? GOD would bar them according to Calvin)

This is John Calvin's interpretation of things.

You are talking oddly when you say " for neither God nor Calvin say God caused people to be unbelievers. We are born that way! "

If you are correct then when Calvin wrote his interpretations even the elect would be born unbelievers had God not pre-chosen ( pre-destined) some to become His elect.

Therefore , by not pre-determining them... He is choosing them for eternal death.

Are you, by any chance among the group that calls John calvin a prophet?

Have you read ???

1704561750734.png

• Innovatively explores Calvin's self-understanding as a prophetic figure
  • Sets out a revisionist reading of Calvin's approach to the French wars of religion
  • Examines Calvin's prayers which have received almost no attention from scholarship to date
  • Presents a careful contextual treatment of medieval understandings of prophecy
I am among the group that say he was crazy with his beliefs that Calvin believed that he spoke for God; that to disagree with him was to disagree with the Almighty ipso facto.

(I wont post much from the link, but to encourage you to read cause Ill run out of characters)

God by a sudden conversion subdued and brought my mind to a teachable frame, which was more hardened in such matters than might have been expected from one at my early period of life. Having thus received some taste and knowledge of true godliness I was immediately inflamed with so intense a desire to make progress therein, that although I did not altogether leave off other studies, I yet pursued them with less ardor. I was quite surprised to find that before a year had elapsed, all who had any desire after purer doctrine were continually coming to me to learn, although I myself was as yet but a mere novice and tyro. 3

There is so much to be read about his beliefs, and NONE of them should be taken to heart.

I will say this that if John Calvin was a prophet, in the true sense then every word said or written by Ellen G White is also, an so is Joseph Smith which ironically none of them agree with anything.