"Stand You Ground" Laws

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
aspen2 said:
Correlation is a statistical measurement of the relationship between two variables. Possible correlations range from +1 to –1. A zero correlation indicates that there is no relationship between the variables. A correlation of –1 indicates a perfect negative correlation, meaning that as one variable goes up, the other goes down. Correlation of +1 indicates a perfect positive correlation, meaning that both variables move in the same direction together.[\b] (which was your point in the first place, in order to discredit strict gun laws, you provided two cities with strict gun laws and high crime)

Now, I am finished providing you with a free education - you need to move on.

BTW, I accept your apology.

Now, let's talk about 'creepy'. The term creepy perfectly illustrates your behavior, which includes dredging up my past posts and either taking my own words out of context or reframing them for the purpose of discrediting me, years later.

That takes hours of research, especially trying to find old posts on a prolific poster. Creepy is the right word for it. If anyone is ever that dedicated to me, I better be married to that person.

Reactions: aspen

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
aspen2 said:
Well, I have done all I can do to open your eyes, Foreigner. You can lead a horse to water....
-- Being proven wrong (yet again) must sting. You really had no other response you could give to try to save face. I understand.
This Vale Of Tears said:
That takes hours of research, especially trying to find old posts on a prolific poster. Creepy is the right word for it. If anyone is ever that dedicated to me, I better be married to that person.
-- What it all comes down to is that Aspen has repeatedly accused me of trying to make a correlation between two facts in this very thread, when in fact I said just he opposite: there is no correlation. I provided specific quotes from this thread to show I made no such correlation, but in fact said just the opposite.
His answer: "Nu uhh!" He is dishonest.

Aspen's other issue is that he thinks no one remembers what he said before. He has posted multiple times that if you vote against gay marriage, you are 'violating the civil rights of homosexuals.' Direct quote. No ambiguity.

When someone provides a direct quote of what they said and you still claim they didn't say it, that is an integrity issue on their part.
When someone claims that they didn't say something even though you have more than once provided the exact quote of what they said, that is also an integrity issue.

Aspen has none.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, creepy is accurate.

The weirdest part is this creepy devotion to my posts is so unnecessary because I have been consistent in my beliefs and opinions throughout the three years I have been posting here

Oh well, I guess everyone needs a hobby, even if it is creepy.

My favorite creepy episode was when Foreigner took our posted conversation to his college speech class so that they could share his opinion about how right he was and how wrong and stupid I was, lol. Of course, the class completely agreed with him - haha.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
The class first asked if you were perhaps a minor, because of the childishness of your actions and statements. Read into that what you will lol.

You make an outrageous statement, then claim you didn't say it, have your own words quoted to prove you actually DID say it, and then you continue to deny you said it.

Yet, the OTHER person is creepy......priceless :D