Stephen Hawking.......he knows!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I read it...
...those who want to, will believe what he says...because it will suit them to do so.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
because it will suit them to do so.

True.

To bad this guy thinks the way he does.
He'll be in for a big surprise.
But of course there are many like that.
Sad.

I know about one guy who attended UBC in Vancouver, a very smart guy Hugh Ross is his name.
He was going to prove Christianity to be all wrong.
In the process he discovered Jesus Christ and became a Christian.
Now he runs a ministry called "Reasons to Believe".
Here's the link to the website.
He moved to California: Home

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stephen Hawking was a fool and is Idolised by fools.
He said that the future is out their in Space, what a fool, fact is it's all about hear on Earth.
His claims are not facts at all mainly, but it's amazing to see how people accept it all as facts.
He rejected Jesus Christ and that just goes to show he is a fool who should never to be trusted.
Was he interested in the World or anyone's Salvation ?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I hope he changed his mind and asked Jesus into his heart in the last few minutes of his life.

Reactions: Rollo Tamasi

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He said the future was out their in Space ! what a load of nonsense it's always been about right here on earth.
There is nothing out their worth jack in reality to bother with.

Oh who the hell would want to live away from the earth, I seen Dr Zachary Smith did not like it at all, especially at his age and that bad back problem, I understand his plight now, oh the pain the pain.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You think that works?

Yes of course it does... While he was still alive in his final minutes it was still not too late to accept Jesus into his life. When Jesus was crucified, one of the criminals on the other cross became saved in his final moments.

Luke 23:39-43

39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, "Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!" 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, "Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 "And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong." 42 And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes of course it does... While he was still alive in his final minutes it was still not too late to accept Jesus into his life. When Jesus was crucified, one of the criminals on the other cross became saved in his final moments.

Luke 23:39-43

39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, "Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!" 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, "Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 "And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong." 42 And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."
No it does not, the thief never rejected Jesus in the first place and Jesus knew this blokes true heart and he did not go to Heaven as Jesus never had gone to Heaven yet, the dude was a believer in that Jesus was Christ and bingo he is a believer in that Paradise with Salvation in Christ a true believer.

If it were so that one only has to say such before they die, well the Devil himself can do just that and he believes in God and truly who Jesus is.

Maybe Hitler and all the communist leaders said the same at the end, big deal they were f#@^*s

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
No it does not, the thief never rejected Jesus in the first place and Jesus knew this blokes true heart and he did not go to Heaven as Jesus never had gone to Heaven yet, the dude was a believer in that Jesus was Christ and bingo he is a believer in that Paradise with Salvation in Christ a true believer.

If it were so that one only has to say such before they die, well the Devil himself can do just that and he believes in God and truly who Jesus is.

Maybe Hitler and all the communist leaders said the same at the end, big deal they were f#@^*s

The devil is different, him not being a human.

The apostle paul rejected Jesus at first, whats the difference between him and someone who comes to christ on their deathbed?

Reactions: Josho

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The devil is different, him not being a human.

The apostle paul rejected Jesus at first, whats the difference between him and someone who comes to christ on their deathbed?
Saul did not know who Jesus was until he became Paul.
No one comes to Jesus until they are Born Again.
One enters by the narrow gate, not the wide.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
No one comes to Jesus until they are Born Again.
One enters by the narrow gate, not the wide.

Saul didn't truly know Jesus, but nether do many who reject Jesus in this life.

No one comes to Jesus unless the father draws them, and they are drawn by the conviction of the Holy Spirit. John 16:8 That is not the baptism of the Holy Spirit, for that to come requires follow through.

A video I watched recently provides some evidence if you are willing to watch.

Reactions: Josho

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Saul didn't truly know Jesus, but nether do many who reject Jesus in this life.

No one comes to Jesus unless the father draws them, and they are drawn by the conviction of the Holy Spirit. John 16:8 That is not the baptism of the Holy Spirit, for that to come requires follow through.

A video I watched recently provides some evidence if you are willing to watch.
Many believe in Jesus Christ but they do not know him, they say Lord Lord but their hearts are far from him.
Born again (Baptised in the Holy Spirit) is about becoming an Israel, a Servant of God, not a baptised believer that is only like Judah, a people of God.

Jacob was saved when he became Israel, he was separated for God.

Not all of Israel are of God or Servants of God, because they are only of the Tribe of Israel, not like Jacob who was Israel a servant of God.

Death bed conversions are sad, but do carry some worth but fact is if Grace does not abound your lost. I am not saying who is going to Heaven that's not up to me, but big deal some twerp ranting against Jesus was never saved in the first place and would of murdered Jesus if they could of. Narrow is the Gate and there is few, remember, not wide and a lot.

How many evil moronic Atheist have I herd say, on their death bed they will just repent and this crap is peddled as gold by fools, with a big stupid smile.

Grace confers holiness and changes the sinner into the friend of God, it is this grace witch is the basis for the virtues and the gifts of the Holy Spirit, it's a gift to the intellect, enlightens the mind and strengthens the will.
Grace is absolutely necessary.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

So true!

(He only heard about Jesus, but did not know Him, i.o.w. he rejected Christianity till he hit the road to Damascus. And was not even close to death at all. He was travelling to kill christians when Jesus appeared to him.)

Paul's coming to Christ is not even close to the issue of a death bed "conversion".
A lot of death bed conversions are just wish full thinking by Christian relatives who see their loved ones going to die.
I'm not saying it's impossible, but I DO have my doubts in a lot of cases. God only knows.