Still wonderfully young looking in his 90's!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MOUNT HEALTHY, Ohio — 'I'm going to retire at 100': 96-year-old Mt. Healthy restaurant owner still works 12-hour shifts every day...

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-new...nt-owner-still-works-12-hour-shifts-every-day

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bet it fills a lot of lonely days for him :balloons:
But what fills a lamb . GOD DOES , CHRIST does and being focused on HE does .
That is one old man still a working . I pray HE Knows the LORD . cause whether one lives a full age
of many days , it matters only that they knew CHRIST . IN the end this life is but a vapor .
We are all slowly getting older . I have zero plans to live to be your age . WHY , cause signs of the times
are yelling we aint got too much time left . Let us rather be focused on the LORD , cause
the beauty of it is , this life is a vapor , BUT ETERNAL LIFE can no man measure .
JUST visualize the new heavens and the new earth that does await us in new bodies . WHERE FOREVER WE WILL BE
with the KING WHO SET US FREE . And do all to point all to Christ while there still be time to do so .
Cause i know while most folks expect to find a world of peace safety and unity and a utopian pipe dream
IT AINT GONNA COME . BUT the new heavens and the new earth WILL COME .
One hundred is old , i dont care who one is , that is old . BUT its a speck compared to eternity and life eternal .
I have no plans to be here in this body in fifty years . And it brings no tears to me to know that .
What brings tears to me , IS knowing so many folks do not KNOW CHRIST . SO MOUNT UP SISTER
and let us be busy about the things of the glorious LORD .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reminds me of my Dad does or Grandmother did. My Grandmother was strong in her age and my Dad does well so far. It's nice to see this. Encouraging.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reminds me of my Dad does or Grandmother did. My Grandmother was strong in her age and my Dad does well so far. It's nice to see this. Encouraging.
I highly dont expect to even see sixty years of age . But that is only cause of the signs of the times .
We aint got no ten years left in this world . Be encouraged my friend . Just remember a wonderful home awaits the lambs
at the end of our faith .