Stoney heart - Renewed Heart by God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know if everyone is like this but, if you ask me to picture what some person I know looks like in my mind, I can do it. But if you ask me to picture what my face looks like, there’s a blank.

I realize you are already aware of this but sometimes people need to hear it. You are accepted of God. Regardless of what others around you or this world tried to convince …you are loved and needed. Like I said, I’m sure you already know this but it doesn’t hurt to be reminded.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
And thou, son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of Jehovah.

Why does He say “the mountains of Israel”? Hear the word of the Lord …you mountains of Israel?

The answer to your question is in the reading of Ezekiel 36. But go ahead, tell us why. Though that is not that part I was getting at regarding Ezekiel 36:25-27 which you cited, when I said in my post “You will be amazed why God will do all that, all just as He said there He’ll do.”

Tong
R4324

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@VictoryinJesus Don't tell me that I'm the only person that this happens to... :)

no, you are not the only one. My family mentioned what all they have seen attached to keys for the bathrooms at gas stations. The discussion was what I could put on my keys to keep them from walking off.