Stop daily sacrifice! TAKE HEED TO WHAT YOU HEAR

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Dan 12:8-13
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
KJV

We are HERE! hearing false teachings that say:
You don't need to sacrifice your flesh daily for Christ paid the price so that we can walk as we are and our sins are not being counted against us. In other words, you can be as lawless as you want if you just repent because other wise you are claiming YOUR WORKS are what is saving you and not Christ's holy blood.

Know this... if your continue to live walking according to your flesh, you are being held captive to Satan who is the one who promotes such behavior.
For one being led of the Spirit will not desire to do the works of the flesh and we shall know them by their fruit!

These are the works of the flesh that we must avoid:

Gal 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
KJV

We may not be perfected YET, and we are to come JUST AS I AM for no man can call Jesus the Lord,meaning the Word their authority but by the Spirit of God for the carnal man can not understand nor change his ways on his own. The SPIRIT together with the Word working together in the TRUE repenter is the only way, truth and the life. Ask God to renew your heart to receive the things and ways that are pleasing unto Him for this is our only hope. We in ourselves can not do it... BUT GOD IS ABLE to work in us these desires of our heart that we ask to overcome our fallen carnal ways.
Christ died so that those who are willing to have a heart for God could be molded to have one. All things are possible with God.. you just have to ask.. if it is according to His will, meaning YOUR Good, He will do it for you if you LOVE His Son/Word.

March on true saints who love God's truth of His Word. Don't be deceived, evil ways birth evil, there is no way around it... be unwilling to be evil. Adam nor Eve raised a hand to Cain who killed Abel.. not even God killed Cain for there was no one on the earth who had a willing heart to kill, returning evil for evil. It was only when Cain taught his ways to the nations who lived outside in the land of NOD/meaning Asleep when it comes to knowing God.

Reactions: daq

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Good post! :)

afaithfulone4u said:
These are the works of the flesh that we must avoid:

Gal 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
KJV

Actually we are not just to "avoid" them but also cut them off from "our midst" because they are personified evils which reside in the "erets-outer boundaries" of the flesh-body-temple, (the 'adamah-soil is the Parable of the Sower good soil of the heart).

afaithfulone4u said:
Don't be deceived, evil ways birth evil, there is no way around it... be unwilling to be evil. Adam nor Eve raised a hand to Cain who killed Abel.. not even God killed Cain for there was no one on the earth who had a willing heart to kill, returning evil for evil. It was only when Cain taught his ways to the nations who lived outside in the land of NOD/meaning Asleep when it comes to knowing God.
Actually "Nod" means "exile" or "wandering" so the land of Nod represents "the wilderness" or land of wandering. Cain was therefore the very first typology of a scapegoat sent away out from the fertile 'adamah-soil of the heart to be a vagabond nomad of the 'erets-outer-bounds. However, see the symbolism in what Cain does? He goes and takes to himself seven others more wicked than himself; and the eighth is Tubal-Cain the two-fold-twin, and the eighth is of the seven. :)

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
daq said:
Good post! :)

Actually we are not just to "avoid" them but also cut them off from "our midst" because they are personified evils which reside in the "erets-outer boundaries" of the flesh-body-temple, (the 'adamah-soil is the Parable of the Sower good soil of the heart).

Actually "Nod" means "exile" or "wandering" so the land of Nod represents "the wilderness" or land of wandering. Cain was therefore the very first typology of a scapegoat sent away out from the fertile 'adamah-soil of the heart to be a vagabond nomad of the 'erets-outer-bounds. However, see the symbolism in what Cain does? He goes and takes to himself seven others more wicked than himself; and the eighth is Tubal-Cain the two-fold-twin, and the eighth is of the seven. :)
Thank you and all glory unto God,

Thank you for that input, I have never studied that about Cain, I will take a look at that.

I realize that Cain was sent out as a wanderer in the earth out of the presence of God, but when we die spiritually we are considered dead, meaning asleep for death is to sleep. Have you ever spoken to someone who clearly does not receive the Word of God and they begin to fall asleep within just a few minutes of hearing it? That is one way to test the spirit of a man. The devil makes them fall asleep because they are dead to God's Spirit and can not hear His Word.
In fact.. did you ever have the experience of falling asleep when you begin to read your Bible, especially when you first began to read it as a babe? I called it the land of Nod because just as in the Song of Solo-mon, he is talking to the sleeping church who's eyes are shut to what is happening around them and think they do not need to know the times or seasons that we are living in for they are asleep and that is what is called the Dead church who won't be ready.

Blessings

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
afaithfulone4u said:
Thank you and all glory unto God,

Thank you for that input, I have never studied that about Cain, I will take a look at that.

I realize that Cain was sent out as a wanderer in the earth out of the presence of God, but when we die spiritually we are considered dead, meaning asleep for death is to sleep. Have you ever spoken to someone who clearly does not receive the Word of God and they begin to fall asleep within just a few minutes of hearing it? That is one way to test the spirit of a man. The devil makes them fall asleep because they are dead to God's Spirit and can not hear His Word.
In fact.. did you ever have the experience of falling asleep when you begin to read your Bible, especially when you first began to read it as a babe? I called it the land of Nod because just as in the Song of Solo-mon, he is talking to the sleeping church who's eyes are shut to what is happening around them and think they do not need to know the times or seasons that we are living in for they are asleep and that is what is called the Dead church who won't be ready.

Blessings
Well, yes, but we have enough to judge the tares which grow up within ourselves because the kingdom of God is within us. The man is thus more than one kind of earth-land-soil. Likewise in the example of the family line of Cain there are 11 names written yet we see that Tubal-Cain has a "sister" (which is simply the feminine plural of brother) called Na`amah. The word for "sister" is widely and broadly used and can and does include the meaning of simply a "companion" spirit, sojourner, fellow traveller of the feminine spiritual nature, (as in Jezebellion-rebellion or a false "prophetess") and the word is plural at that, (possibly even legion in NT terms). Moreover we find in the seventh rib of the great Sefer that Job has "three companion-friends" and one of them is likewise called Zophar the Na`amathiy, Naamah-thite, (Job 2:11) which is in itself a remez-pointer to the Genesis account. In addition we find that two of the names in the lineage of Cain are found having been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, (which is found in Genesis 5) and these two names written again in the Genesis 5 book of life are Enoch and Lamech, (for they were born from above). Hence the true Godly seed line from the very beginning is Spirit and not of the flesh.

Revelation 17:8 KJV
8. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Thus the names of those "permanent dwellers" upon the earth are recorded in Genesis 4, "the book of the dead", and they are the same in every generation of every man; for the man is "the land" and therefore mortify those evil and unruly "members" which are upon your own earth-land-soil. Those are the "twice dead" of Jude 1:12 which are not found written again in Genesis 5, (which again is "the book of life from the foundation of the world"). Therefore take heed in those rough and tough times when your countenance is naphal-fallen or your paniym-face becomes glowing like a burning mountain with anger: For sin lieth at the door; and unto thee is his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. Lest your own nephal-paniym be the double death of you as the Nephilim forever. And of course this is all Spirit-supernal in meaning and flows from the doctrine of the Master freely provided in the Gospel accounts. :)