Study Bibles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

J.M.

Oct 28, 2007
Dake? He was a racist who "borrowed" sections from existing study Bibles such as the Companion Bible, Thompson Chain, Scofield, etc. and used a hyper literalistic hermeneutic that results in all kinds of weird theology.jm

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Thanks for the info. No, I don't...from judging it's statement. It's clear that it is not of God.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Just what the world needs another distorted bible:)We pretty much stick to the KJV, Hebrew and Greek(Strong's concordance)

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
And King James Version from my personal experience is like the last English Bible that is inspired by YHWH. Because of the times we are living today, I believe there is no more inspired bibles from YHWH.

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
I have seen the Dake study bible in Christian book stores, but knew nothing about it. But I also had thought there was a Drake study bible as well, but may have been wrong. there is a Drake university, and I believe that there was a historic Drake bible, but not a Drake study bible that I am aware of. So I only wanted to say, as I know nothing about it, that if the Dake study bible is racist, that no one confuses Drake, and becomes angry with Drake univeristy, ( especialy incase they have a Drake study bible I am unaware of ) Because the issue is, that if the Dake study bible is racist, that our indignation be directed towards the Dake bible, and not Drake. I only add this not, becuase I thought I may have seen a Drake study bible as well, but might well be wrong, because I just did a quick online search for it, and did not see one listed. Thank You for pointing out information which we should be aware of, and God Bless, Mike