Study the Bible for Truth's Sake

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gonna have to look in to that thanks.....But they are different

Yeah, I agree, they are different. No English Bible translation makes the distinction when the Hebrew does.

One of the main false doctrines it destroys is how some believe the Black race originated from Ham's sin in Genesis 9. No, God created all the races of man on the 6th day, and it was good. But He created a specific man Adam also on the 6th day that would become the seed that His Son Jesus Christ would be born through. This is why that seed was especially attacked by the devil in order to try and prevent Christ from fulfilling His Ministry.

Reactions: n2thelight

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
G1 again is male AND female,that's not even Adam,much less Eve
And again, this is just an ignorant interpretation of Scripture.
God first created the wilderness, then the creatures, followed by male and female of all races; and then He rested. This Adam is of the eighth day creation, when God formed Adam, and we will see that when Cain went to the wilderness, he married into the sixth day creation's offspring.
You apparently can't read Scripture.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Break it down for me then....Did not the Word say He created male and female in G1?
Yes, and Gen 1 and Gen 2 are describing the same event with different purposes. They are not two different events with two different chronologies. In fact, if you try to make it two different events showing the chronology of creation you actually make the Bible contradict itself.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no, I understand it. You interpretation doesn't make sense theologically, historically, grammatically, or logically.

If you preach that all the races of man 'evolved' from Noah's three sons, then you don't understand God's Word, but believe in Darwinist evolution theory instead. God created all the races of mankind on the 6th day.

Gen 1:26-27
26 And God said, Let Us make man (Hebrew adham = mankind) in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man (Hebrew eth ha adham = the specific man Adam) in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

KJV

Reactions: n2thelight

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
So what you trying to say is He (God)created male and female and then Adam (male)was alone and He took female(Eve)from Adam after He created them,I mean 4 real do you see how crazy that sounds?

Do you even understand why it had to be THE man Adam?,Guessing you thinking the earth is only around 6 to 7 thousand years old!Get off the milk ,get some meat

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you preach that all the races of man 'evolved' from Noah's three sons, then you don't understand God's Word, but believe in Darwinist evolution theory instead. God created all the races of mankind on the 6th day.

Gen 1:26-27
26 And God said, Let Us make man (Hebrew adham = mankind) in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man (Hebrew eth ha adham = the specific man Adam) in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

KJV
This is nonsense. There are not multiple races of man. And never have I said races "evolved" why do you think that?

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what you trying to say is He (God)created male and female and then Adam (male)was alone and He took female(Eve)from Adam after He created them,I mean 4 real do you see how crazy that sounds?

Do you even understand why it had to be THE man Adam?,Guessing you thinking the earth is only around 6 to 7 thousand years old!Get off the milk ,get some meat
Yes, Adam and Eve were both created on day six.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is nonsense. There are not multiple races of man. And never have I said races "evolved" why do you think that?

Evolution theory denies the existence of different races. That's why you guys would love to even destroy the word 'race' if you could.

An Oriental and a Caucasian will not produce a Black offspring. Thus the proof of the existence of different races of man is obvious.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Science in general, and the biblical record, denies the existence of different races. But all of that is red herring arguments, do you deny the flood happened?

Flood did happen,but you overlook this fact

Genesis 6:19 "And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

You all just think it was animals...

God created kind after kind,and it was GOOD ,But Christ had to come through a pure bloodline ,and that was through Adam!!! (the man Adam)That's why satan had sex with Eve,that's why the angels had sex with the daughters of man,not just any man but the daughters of THE man Adam

That's why Herod killed every son within that range That's why satan tempted Christ,he had to try an destroy the line of whom Christ would be born.

Don't even like to say a challenge ,but if you come at me,get off the milk!!!!

Question ,do you think you were created at birth?if so I can't talk 2 you,yet I will plant seeds 4 all others ,you stay where you at,milk!!!!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Do you understand why you in a flesh body right now until you do don't call me stupid,as the only reason I respond 2 you is to plant seeds!!!!