Supreme Court Rules, Illegal Aliens Can't Seek Citizenship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Supreme Court Rules Illegal Aliens Can't Seek Citizenship

Jun 7, 2021

WASHINGTON, D.C. – A unanimous U.S. Supreme Court Monday handed down a ruling that illegal aliens who are in the country under humanitarian reasons are not eligible to become permanent residents.

The ruling states that federal immigration law prohibits people who entered the country illegally and now have Temporary Protected Status (TPS) from seeking “green cards” to remain in the country permanently.

There are 400,000 people from 12 countries with TPS status.

Justice Elena Kagan wrote, “The TPS program gives foreign nationals nonimmigrant status, but it does not admit them. So the conferral of TPS does not make an unlawful entrant...eligible" for a green card.

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nonsense to placate those opposed to the leftists agenda to enable invasion by foreign enemies.

They can't seek citizenship? OK. Now, go find them and throw them out.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense to placate those opposed to the leftists agenda to enable invasion by foreign enemies.

They can't seek citizenship? OK. Now, go find them and throw them out.
The first step has taken place the supreme court has ruled

Next step is removing the treasonous traitors from the white house 2022-2024, that has allowed the unlawful entry's at the border unchecked with full support

Once the enemy of the people has been removed from the whitehouse, the reversal goes into action

In the meanwhile, conservative states will continue to send the illegals to California, New York, or Chicago

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Next step is removing the treasonous traitors from the white house 2022-2024, that has allowed the unlawful entry's at the border unchecked with full support

Once the enemy of the people has been removed from the whitehouse, the reversal goes into action

In the meanwhile, conservative states will continue to send the illegals to California, New York, or Chicago
The SC refused to save America before the inauguration of the current unlawful occupier of our White House.
The traitor in the 2020 seat of VP colluded to allow that occupier in. And attended front and center that inauguration.

JB isn't going anywhere.

We're at the mercy of the evil that operates behind the facade of democratic freedom.
Because the majority of Americans are comfortable in their chains.

This though is what we get when people think they're voting Democrat.

The silver lining in all this? We learned we've never voted anyone into office.

The same shenanigans pulled in 2020 were done when BHO and JB first entered office together. Not rumor but JB bragging those shenanigans were going to be replayed in the 2020 election. And they were.

Those states you mentioned. Are they blue states?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The SC refused to save America before the inauguration of the current unlawful occupier of our White House.
The traitor in the 2020 seat of VP colluded to allow that occupier in. And attended front and center that inauguration.

JB isn't going anywhere.

We're at the mercy of the evil that operates behind the facade of democratic freedom.
Because the majority of Americans are comfortable in their chains.

This though is what we get when people think they're voting Democrat.

The silver lining in all this? We learned we've never voted anyone into office.

The same shenanigans pulled in 2020 were done when BHO and JB first entered office together. Not rumor but JB bragging those shenanigans were going to be replayed in the 2020 election. And they were.

Those states you mentioned. Are they blue states?
A few facts, Virginia recent red wave, running the blue donkey out of the state, Murphy was favored by 14 points in New Jersey and barely crawled across the finish line for a 2 point victory

30+ states have overhauled their election laws since the 2020 steal, drop boxes, voter ID, ballot harvesting, etc

Tom Fitton has sued several states for voting rolls to be cleaned up and hes won, millions removed!

Democratic congress is retiring at a 3/1 pace over republicans

8 of the 10 that voted to impeach President Trump are gone, with Liz Cheney waiting for her present coming soon in the primaries

2022 is going to be a different story, and we have the best republican campaign manager free of charge, Joe Biden leading the republican party into a 2022 & 2024 victory!

Last edited:
Reactions: Oceanprayers

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Do you mean that evidence that VP Pence didn't have has since emerged to prove that, had he had it, it would have justified him not certifying in the Senate the Electoral College result in January 2021?

(Just wondered what you were referring to.)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(PS: Maybe I don't really understand US politics...)
My post was self explanatory, it's apparent you dont understand American politics and the US constitution

Joe Biden is the great imposter, and shortly the people's choice will be elected democratically, then this immigration boondoggle will be reversed

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My post was self explanatory, it's apparent you dont understand American politics and the US constitution

Joe Biden is the great imposter, and shortly the people's choice will be elected democratically, then this immigration boondoggle will be reversed
By 'treasonous traitors', do you think that the 2020 Electoral College result, ratified by the Senate, was not accurate?

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Supreme Court Rules Illegal Aliens Can't Seek Citizenship

Jun 7, 2021

WASHINGTON, D.C. – A unanimous U.S. Supreme Court Monday handed down a ruling that illegal aliens who are in the country under humanitarian reasons are not eligible to become permanent residents.

The ruling states that federal immigration law prohibits people who entered the country illegally and now have Temporary Protected Status (TPS) from seeking “green cards” to remain in the country permanently.

There are 400,000 people from 12 countries with TPS status.

Justice Elena Kagan wrote, “The TPS program gives foreign nationals nonimmigrant status, but it does not admit them. So the conferral of TPS does not make an unlawful entrant...eligible" for a green card.
The rub is they don’t need citizenship - they can drive, get free insurance, SS benefits, and soon they will be allowed to vote in federal elections, if the corrupt criminals in DC get their way.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By 'treasonous traitors', do you think that the 2020 Electoral College result, ratified by the Senate, was not accurate?
Its my opinion that many state electors voted upon were fraud, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania, to mention a few

The Georgia State legislature has stepped in, to cut off the criminal acts in Atlanta Georgia, the State will run the elections

Atlanta Seeing Ruby Freeman pulling ballot boxes out from under a pre-planned table, counting ballots multiple times after Republican poll watchers were sent home, all caught on time dated video

Atlanta's Election Problems Are Apparently So Bad That the State Is Looking to Step In
BY MATT MARGOLIS JUN 30, 2021

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
8ts my opinion that many state electors voted upon were fraud, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania, to mention a few

The Georgia State legislature has stepped in, to cut off the criminal acts in Atlanta Georgia, the State will run the elections

Atlanta Seeing Ruby Freeman pulling ballot boxes out from under a pre-planned table, counting ballots multiple times after Republican poll watchers were sent home, all caught on time dated video

Atlanta's Election Problems Are Apparently So Bad That the State Is Looking to Step In
BY MATT MARGOLIS JUN 30, 2021
So you do think the 2020 Electoral College result, ratified by the Senate, was not accurate?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rub is they don’t need citizenship - they can drive, get free insurance, SS benefits, and soon they will be allowed to vote in federal elections, if the corrupt criminals in DC get their way.
The fact is, the recent Supreme Court decision removes everything you claim, excluding driving in some states, free insurance is a new one, they cant vote in Federal or State elections, and they can't receive Social Security as my research finds, the democrats have been trying to give illegal aliens benefits for years, no bill has passed for this provision, lots of talk stating otherwise, but it's not reality as per my research

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you do think the 2020 Electoral College result, ratified by the Senate, was not accurate?
I stated my position and I dont stand alone in my opinion, the 2020 election was a fraud on many fronts, and the electoral college that supported and represented the fraud is the same

Georgia fraud in Atlanta,Trump lost by a supposed 11,000 votes as Riby Freeman and company kept the fake ballots rolling

Pennsylvania changed election laws by persons not governed by the State constitution

Do you think Biden is lying in the attached clip below, hes a babbling idiot telling the truth to the world!

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I stated my position and I dont stand alone in my opinion, the 2020 election was a fraud on many fronts, and the electoral college that supported and represented the fraud is the same

Georgia fraud in Atlanta,Trump lost by a supposed 11,000 votes as Riby Freeman and company kept the fake ballots rolling

Pennsylvania changed election laws by persons not governed by the State constitution

Do you think Biden is lying in the attached clip below, hes a babbling idiot telling the truth to the world!

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.
Thank-you for confirming what I thought you meant.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think the election itself was fake news, so Biden is not the legitimately elected POTUS.
Whether the electoral college vote was correct is not where the focus should be placed.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the election itself was fake news, so Biden is not the legitimately elected POTUS.
Whether the electoral college vote was correct is not where the focus should be placed.
I Agree, Biden is a fictitious imposter and we all know it

The commie democrats are doing everything in their power to hang a felony on President Trump, trying to stop his 2024 bid for President

FBI raid's his home without his presence or his lawyers supervision, the raid was signed off by Bidens AG Merrick Garland, Judge that signed the search warrant was a Obama supporter in donations?

Sorta like banana republics in Maduro's Venezuela or Castros Cuba?