surgery update, ruptured appendix

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello my brothers and sisters, just want to say how very moved I was to see all the prayers for me. I have no doubt god led me here as he saw this was going to happen and knew I would need prayers. I love you all and will forever be grateful to you all and praying for you all. I am not out of hospital yet I have developed peritonitis from the rupture. For couple of days they thought they would lose me. This is a life threatening infection. They said once my white count goes down I will be out of danger. My temp going into operating room was 105 and white count was 20 000. Its slowly dropping but not as much as they want. I am not of the woods yet. You all knew I needed prayers and I am so touched to see them all. I love you all. Please pray my brothers and sisters. I just want to go home. This has been terrible ordeal. Please know I am praying for you all and cant wait to go home and come back here regularlily god knew I was in trouble and led me here and I will forever be grateful for all your prayers. I will forever be loyal to this site.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you tammy. I know God loves you and can heal you. Praying for you! :pray:

Reactions: Heart2Soul