Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tares exist throughout the church, throughout discussion groups and throughout Forum sites like “ Christianity Board”.....They are inevitable and as Jesus makes clear in Matt 13:24 , He has no intention of rooting them out until the Final Days.....they are such effective “ phony” Christians, it will take Angels to identify and sort them out .....it’s extremely difficult for men to do it....but try we must! We have to live with them for now, but we can avoid them and their attempts to “ shipwreck” our Faith If we can identify them.....it takes genuine Spiritual Maturity to do it.....Tares are EXPERTS at Faking it.....

Well, your theory just falls apart all over the place, because you show you don't actually know the Scriptures about the "tares" subject!

The good wheat in the parable of the tares of the field represents Judah, true bloodline Jews. The "tares" represent the children of the devil, that the devil sowed. (Matthew 13). Jesus pretty much explains this towards the end of that Chapter.

Early in Bible history, the Canaanites crept in among the children of Israel. God told Israel to wipe out seven specific Canaanite nations when He brought the children of Israel into the lands of Canaan and gave it to them. They failed God's commandment in that. So God said He would leave those Canaanites among Israel to test Israel with (Judges 2 & 3). Then in Judges 9, certain Canaanites hide their origin and played like they were a people from a far away country, and had traveled a long journey and were starving. So they asked Joshua to dwell with them, and Joshua made a pact with them. Later one of Israel discovered those people were actually Canaanites. Joshua didn't cast them away, but made them bondservants to Israel. In 1 Kings 9 under Solomon, those Canaanite leftovers were still there dwelling in Israel as bondservants. They eventually became Nethinims (temple servants), and crept their way into Israel's priesthood (Ezra 2).

And this is why in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 Lord Jesus pointed to them as the "synagogue of Satan", those who SAY they are Jews, but lie and are not, but are the "synagogue of Satan". That's the "tares" Jesus was pointing to. This is why the last verse of Zechariah 14 which is Christ's future Millennium reign, that only then will there be no more the Canaanite in the house of God.

It's about 'false Jews' that creep in, and that among true Judah, and also among Christ's Church. Thus it ain't... simply about 'fake Christians'! If you're looking at Christians, that means you're actually looking away... from the real "tares" that creep in.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Well, your theory just falls apart all over the place, because you show you don't actually know the Scriptures about the "tares" subject!

The good wheat in the parable of the tares of the field represents Judah, true bloodline Jews. The "tares" represent the children of the devil, that the devil sowed. (Matthew 13). Jesus pretty much explains this towards the end of that Chapter.

Early in Bible history, the Canaanites crept in among the children of Israel. God told Israel to wipe out seven specific Canaanite nations when He brought the children of Israel into the lands of Canaan and gave it to them. They failed God's commandment in that. So God said He would leave those Canaanites among Israel to test Israel with (Judges 2 & 3). Then in Judges 9, certain Canaanites hide their origin and played like they were a people from a far away country, and had traveled a long journey and were starving. So they asked Joshua to dwell with them, and Joshua made a pact with them. Later one of Israel discovered those people were actually Canaanites. Joshua didn't cast them away, but made them bondservants to Israel. In 1 Kings 9 under Solomon, those Canaanite leftovers were still there dwelling in Israel as bondservants. They eventually became Nethinims (temple servants), and crept their way into Israel's priesthood (Ezra 2).

And this is why in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 Lord Jesus pointed to them as the "synagogue of Satan", those who SAY they are Jews, but lie and are not, but are the "synagogue of Satan". That's the "tares" Jesus was pointing to. This is why the last verse of Zechariah 14 which is Christ's future Millennium reign, that only then will there be no more the Canaanite in the house of God.

It's about 'false Jews' that creep in, and that among true Judah, and also among Christ's Church. Thus it ain't... simply about 'fake Christians'! If you're looking at Christians, that means you're actually looking away... from the real "tares" that creep in.
And so, tares were tares and wheat were wheat. Wheat were sown as wheat and tares were sown as tares.

According to Jesus,

tares = sons of the wicked one
wheat = sons of the kingdom of heaven

The wheat were wheat from the very beginning until the harvest, and as well as with the tares.

Tong
R4145

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so, tares were tares and wheat were wheat. Wheat were sown as wheat and tares were sown as tares.

According to Jesus,

tares = sons of the wicked one
wheat = sons of the kingdom of heaven

The wheat were wheat from the very beginning until the harvest, and as well as with the tares.

Tong
R4145

If you had studied your Old Testament Bible history like you were supposed to, as a Christian, then you'd have known about the pagan Canaanites that crept into Israel's stay, and corrupted their religious worship. Then you might have been aware of who the "tares" in Lord Jesus' parable in Matthew 13 actually represent.

Ezra 9:1-3
1 Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.

2 For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.

3 And when I heard this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astonied.
KJV

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
If you had studied your Old Testament Bible history like you were supposed to, as a Christian, then you'd have known about the pagan Canaanites that crept into Israel's stay, and corrupted their religious worship. Then you might have been aware of who the "tares" in Lord Jesus' parable in Matthew 13 actually represent.

Ezra 9:1-3
1 Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.

2 For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.

3 And when I heard this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astonied.
KJV
What has that got to do with what I posted regarding the parable of the wheat and the tares? Is there something in what I said that you would like to refute? If so, please go ahead and quote the part of my post and say your refutation.

What you say to explain there concerning the tares is your own. That’s your right. And I respect you right to that.

However, Jesus explained the parable of the wheat and the tares. And I go with His explanation to understand what He meant by the parable. There is no reason for me, and in my opinion, even anyone for that matter, to seek any other explanation than Jesus’ explanation.

Tong
R4147

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has that got to do with what I posted regarding the parable of the wheat and the tares? Is there something in what I said that you would like to refute? If so, please go ahead and quote the part of my post and say your refutation.

What you say to explain there concerning the tares is your own. That’s your right. And I respect you right to that.

However, Jesus explained the parable of the wheat and the tares. And I go with His explanation to understand what He meant by the parable. There is no reason for me, and in my opinion, even anyone for that matter, to seek any other explanation than Jesus’ explanation.

Tong
R4146

Your focus was on false Christians, and thus Christ's Church, when Lord Jesus was pointing to the crept in unawares...

Read the following carefully:

Jude 3-4
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

KJV

Especially note that, "who were before of old ordained to this condemnation". That's the "tares" that shall be destroyed in the fire that Jesus mentioned in Matthew 13. It is not really about Christians. It's about a people that God ordained to work the negative side of His Plan of Salvation, like the "workers of iniquity" of Old Testament history, like the "mystery of iniquity" that Apostle Paul said was already at work, like the "many antichrists" that Apostle John said were already at work.

Why should believers on Christ Jesus really not be pointed to in that? It's because like in 1 Corinthians 5 with the member of the Church there that was having sex with his own mother, Paul rebuked that Church for not casting that one away from them. Yet Paul still said to cast that one out, that his spirit might be saved in the day of Christ (i.e., Christ's future Millennial reign after His return).

So just because a believer on Christ Jesus may err during this world, it does not necessarily mean they are one of those "tares" that are already ordained to the fire according to Lord Jesus per the parable of the tares of the field.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Your focus was on false Christians, and thus Christ's Church, when Lord Jesus was pointing to the crept in unawares...
Where in my post that indicated that?

Read the following carefully:

Jude 3-4
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

KJV

Especially note that, "who were before of old ordained to this condemnation". That's the "tares" that shall be destroyed in the fire that Jesus mentioned in Matthew 13. It is not really about Christians. It's about a people that God ordained to work the negative side of His Plan of Salvation, like the "workers of iniquity" of Old Testament history, like the "mystery of iniquity" that Apostle Paul said was already at work, like the "many antichrists" that Apostle John said were already at work.

Why should believers on Christ Jesus really not be pointed to in that? It's because like in 1 Corinthians 5 with the member of the Church there that was having sex with his own mother, Paul rebuked that Church for not casting that one away from them. Yet Paul still said to cast that one out, that his spirit might be saved in the day of Christ (i.e., Christ's future Millennial reign after His return).

So just because a believer on Christ Jesus may err during this world, it does not necessarily mean they are one of those "tares" that are already ordained to the fire according to Lord Jesus per the parable of the tares of the field.

I will basically repeat what I posted here.

What has that got to do with what I posted regarding the parable of the wheat and the tares?

Tong
R4148

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where in my post that indicated that?

I'm sorry, it was the OP that wrongly focusing on Christians in error as the "tares". All you did was make the "tares" idea more generic, which still is the wrong understanding, because God's Word starting in The Old Testament Books reveals who the children of the wicked one actually represent per Bible history.

What gets me is how so many brethren have either not studied their Old Testament history about that, or they disregarded it.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Snip…

Who the sons of the wicked one, that is, the tares, will all be revealed at the time of the harvest, at the end of the age.

Tong
R4149

Last edited:

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I'm sorry, it was the OP that wrongly focusing on Christians in error as the "tares". All you did was make the "tares" idea more generic, which still is the wrong understanding, because God's Word starting in The Old Testament Books reveals who the children of the wicked one actually represent per Bible history.

What gets me is how so many brethren have either not studied their Old Testament history about that, or they disregarded it.
Jesus explained the parable, saying that the tares are the sons of the wicked one. That was generic, right? So there was no reason for me to not be generic as well.

Who the tares are, I could just but go with what Jesus said. That since the tares will be gathered at the time of harvest and will be burned, the tares would be those who practice lawlessness.

Tong
R4150

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus explained the parable, saying that the tares are the sons of the wicked one. That was generic, right? So there was no reason for me to not be generic as well.

Who the tares are, I could just but go with what Jesus said. That since the tares will be gathered at the time of harvest and will be burned, the tares would be those who practice lawlessness.

Tong
R4150

No, it's NOT really generic like you're thinking. I already showed why in my previous posts quoting relevant Scripture.

Judges 2:1-4
1 And an angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, "I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break My covenant with you.

2 And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed My voice: why have ye done this?

3 Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you.

4 And it came to pass, when the angel of the LORD spake these words unto all the children of Israel, that the people lifted up their voice, and wept.
KJV

Judg 2:13-23
13 And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.

14 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and He delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them, and He sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies.

15 Whithersoever they went out, the hand of the LORD was against them for evil, as the LORD had said, and as the LORD had sworn unto them: and they were greatly distressed.

16 Nevertheless the LORD raised up judges, which delivered them out of the hand of those that spoiled them.

17 And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods, and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, obeying the commandments of the LORD; but they did not so.

18 And when the LORD raised them up judges, then the LORD was with the judge, and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge: for it repented the LORD because of their groanings by reason of them that oppressed them and vexed them.

19 And it came to pass, when the judge was dead, that they returned, and corrupted themselves more than their fathers, in following other gods to serve them, and to bow down unto them; they ceased not from their own doings, nor from their stubborn way.

20 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel; and He said, "Because that this people hath transgressed My covenant which I commanded their fathers, and have not hearkened unto My voice;

21 I also will not henceforth drive out any from before them of the nations which Joshua left when he died:

22 That through them I may prove Israel, whether they will keep the way of the LORD to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not.

23 Therefore the LORD left those nations, without driving them out hastily; neither delivered He them into the hand of Joshua.
KJV

There's the beginning of the "tares" that Lord Jesus was really pointing to.

Who are the most DIRECT enemies of Christ that work here on earth for the devil? The liberal Churches don't know, as they have been brainwashed by men's leaven doctrines that evil exists within each person to do the work of the devil, and that all the evil in the world is our own... fault. They tend to blame believing Christians more than focusing on Christ's actual enemies here that work against Him and His Church. They have no clue about the "mystery of iniquity" which Apostle Paul mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2.

But I REVEALED it partly in the Jude 1 Scripture about certain men crept in unawares that were ORDAINED TO THE CONDEMNATION OF BEING AGAINST CHRIST. Since many brethren don't know what that actually means, I'll explain it:

Jude 1:4

KJV

Jude in that Chapter, and also Apostle Peter in 2 Peter 2:12, mention the idea of those being as "brute beasts", literally with an inner 'beast' nature.

2 Peter 2:12-13
12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
KJV

In other words, it points to those with that 'brute beast' nature having been "of old ordained to this condemnation". Christ's Salvation is offered to them too IF... they will turn to Him. But their 'brute beast' nature is strong so that most of them will work the iniquity God ordained them for. Peter says they are "made to be taken and destroyed", which is the fate of the "tares" destined to be cast into the fire.

Who then really are these?

The height of that group is about a group of people planted upon this earth that literally... hate Christ, and instead 'knowingly' worship the devil as their god. They practice the black arts (occultism), and communicate with evil spirits and Satan's minions. They are behind every iniquity imaginable upon the earth. This is the "mystery of iniquity" Paul pointed to, which was first revealed in the Old Testament histories. It is the "many antichrists" idea John pointed to that he like Paul said was already at work (i.e., even from Old Testament history, causing Israel to fall to worship of Baal and Ashtaroth, etc., all related to ancient PAGAN IDOL WORSHIP.

A sample for today's time? The Church of Satan. Wicca. The higher ups in secret societies of occult initiation, of which there were historically 12 orders linked together under F.U.D.O.S.I. going back in occult history.

Baal idol worship actually began in ancient Sumer, in the days of Sargon I. He was one of Semitic origin that suddenly appeared among the "blackheads" of ancient Sumer that taught them sciences like canal building, and he built the very first city there. They called him 'son of Bel' (i.e., son of the devil). That... is where ALL pagan idol worship began in the history of early civilizations. The pagan religions all tie back to the ancient Sumer worship of Bel (dragon, or the devil).

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
No, it's NOT really generic like you're thinking. I already showed why in my previous posts quoting relevant Scripture.

Judges 2:1-4
1 And an angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, "I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break My covenant with you.

2 And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed My voice: why have ye done this?

3 Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you.

4 And it came to pass, when the angel of the LORD spake these words unto all the children of Israel, that the people lifted up their voice, and wept.
KJV

Judg 2:13-23
13 And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.

14 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and He delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them, and He sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies.

15 Whithersoever they went out, the hand of the LORD was against them for evil, as the LORD had said, and as the LORD had sworn unto them: and they were greatly distressed.

16 Nevertheless the LORD raised up judges, which delivered them out of the hand of those that spoiled them.

17 And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods, and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, obeying the commandments of the LORD; but they did not so.

18 And when the LORD raised them up judges, then the LORD was with the judge, and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge: for it repented the LORD because of their groanings by reason of them that oppressed them and vexed them.

19 And it came to pass, when the judge was dead, that they returned, and corrupted themselves more than their fathers, in following other gods to serve them, and to bow down unto them; they ceased not from their own doings, nor from their stubborn way.

20 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel; and He said, "Because that this people hath transgressed My covenant which I commanded their fathers, and have not hearkened unto My voice;

21 I also will not henceforth drive out any from before them of the nations which Joshua left when he died:

22 That through them I may prove Israel, whether they will keep the way of the LORD to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not.

23 Therefore the LORD left those nations, without driving them out hastily; neither delivered He them into the hand of Joshua.
KJV

There's the beginning of the "tares" that Lord Jesus was really pointing to.

Who are the most DIRECT enemies of Christ that work here on earth for the devil? The liberal Churches don't know, as they have been brainwashed by men's leaven doctrines that evil exists within each person to do the work of the devil, and that all the evil in the world is our own... fault. They tend to blame believing Christians more than focusing on Christ's actual enemies here that work against Him and His Church. They have no clue about the "mystery of iniquity" which Apostle Paul mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2.

But I REVEALED it partly in the Jude 1 Scripture about certain men crept in unawares that were ORDAINED TO THE CONDEMNATION OF BEING AGAINST CHRIST. Since many brethren don't know what that actually means, I'll explain it:

Jude 1:4

KJV

Jude in that Chapter, and also Apostle Peter in 2 Peter 2:12, mention the idea of those being as "brute beasts", literally with an inner 'beast' nature.

2 Peter 2:12-13
12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
KJV

In other words, it points to those with that 'brute beast' nature having been "of old ordained to this condemnation". Christ's Salvation is offered to them too IF... they will turn to Him. But their 'brute beast' nature is strong so that most of them will work the iniquity God ordained them for. Peter says they are "made to be taken and destroyed", which is the fate of the "tares" destined to be cast into the fire.

Who then really are these?

The height of that group is about a group of people planted upon this earth that literally... hate Christ, and instead 'knowingly' worship the devil as their god. They practice the black arts (occultism), and communicate with evil spirits and Satan's minions. They are behind every iniquity imaginable upon the earth. This is the "mystery of iniquity" Paul pointed to, which was first revealed in the Old Testament histories. It is the "many antichrists" idea John pointed to that he like Paul said was already at work (i.e., even from Old Testament history, causing Israel to fall to worship of Baal and Ashtaroth, etc., all related to ancient PAGAN IDOL WORSHIP.

A sample for today's time? The Church of Satan. Wicca. The higher ups in secret societies of occult initiation, of which there were historically 12 orders linked together under F.U.D.O.S.I. going back in occult history.

Baal idol worship actually began in ancient Sumer, in the days of Sargon I. He was one of Semitic origin that suddenly appeared among the "blackheads" of ancient Sumer that taught them sciences like canal building, and he built the very first city there. They called him 'son of Bel' (i.e., son of the devil). That... is where ALL pagan idol worship began in the history of early civilizations. The pagan religions all tie back to the ancient Sumer worship of Bel (dragon, or the devil).
As I said, you are entitled to your own opinion. If for you, those are the tares, then they are to you.

On the other hand, as I said, “Who the tares are, I could just but go with what Jesus said. That since the tares will be gathered at the time of harvest and will be burned, the tares would be those who practice lawlessness.”

Matthew 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.”

37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked
one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels.40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire.There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

Tong
R4154