Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jared42

Aug 16, 2021
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no desire to be....my only desire is to get the Truth of Paul’s Gospel Of Pure Grace Plus Nothing out there for Newbies before you Modern- Day Judaizers shipwreck their Faith with your “ Jesus Saves— BUT!” False, Perverted Doctrines Of “ Lucky Repentance” , etc......

I use guys like you as a “ Springboard” to get the Truth out there....you serve a great purpose and are unaware of it....for that, I thank you....
Looks like you are struggling to tread water. Lol.

Nice cannonball.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like you are struggling to tread water. Lol.

Nice cannonball.

You prove the adage—- “ Looks are deceiving”.....Any “ struggle” I ever endured ended when I became a Free Man in Christ......”He that has been set free is free indeed”.....I am free to do whatever I want ,seeing how “ALL things are Lawful” ......I do what I want and God changes my “ wants” to line-up with His wants....I am totally Free.....How do I choose to use my Total Freedom? I want to become Gods Slave......Crazy how that works out, isn’t it? You’ll most likely never understand it.....you just have to Live it.....

Jared42

Aug 16, 2021
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You prove the adage—- “ Looks are deceiving”.....Any “ struggle” I ever endured ended when I became a Free Man in Christ......”He that has been set free is free indeed”.....I am free to do whatever I want ,seeing how “ALL things are Lawful” ......I do what I want and God changes my “ wants” to line-up with His wants....I am totally Free.....How do I choose to use my Total Freedom? I want to become Gods Slave......Crazy how that works out, isn’t it? You’ll most likely never understand it.....you just have to Live it.....
Sure thing ....
...., ....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Trying' is in regard to living for God, not trying to be saved, lol. You don't try to obey in order to be justified. The struggle with sin through the same faith that saved you IS ANOTHER SUBJECT. Don't go off on a tangent. Stay focused.

I can’t stay focused .....I was home- schooled....lol....

You “ TRY” to be Saved by making sure you Repent Of all of your sins before you die , right? If you TRY and Fail to have a spotless “Repentance Slate” when you die, you will go to Hell,right?

I could love God and my fellow man, possess the Faith to move mountains, but if I were to get angry at somebody,curse them using extremely foul language and hit them with my fist and then if I died suddenly of a heart attack without having the time and “ Luck” to Repent.....I am damned to Hell forever—— right !

I maintain those sins are Covered by Grace.....Under the Blood....what say you?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
".... " Shows your verbal capacity. Intuitive, like a Woman ....

Lol.

Still no Biblical Rebuttal.....just childish attempts at wit.....something you lack....

Your lack of any intelligent response to my post shows your “Brain Capacity”..... so far, it appears to be lacking....like a Biblical Dotard....

Jared42

Aug 16, 2021
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still no Biblical Rebuttal.....just childish attempts at wit.....something you lack....

Your lack of any intelligent response to my post shows your “Brain Capacity”..... so far, it appears to be lacking....like a Biblical Dotard....
.... Lol.

(Too shy to speak up?)

Jared42

Aug 16, 2021
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just a simple question, here.

Are you a believer in Calvinism? You might like it.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a simple question, here.

Are you a believer in Calvinism? You might like it.

I believe in two Songs.....One says “NOTHING But The Blood Of Jesus” ( for Salvation) .....another song says “ Nothing in my hand I bring ( like Lucky Repentance ) , Simply to the Cross I cling.....”

That’s pretty much my Theology .....I know nothing about Calvin and I have zero interest in changing that ....I am a “Jesus-Man”—- the TRUE “ Chief Of Sinners” ( Sorry,Paul.....step aside.....there’s a New Kid in town) Saved purely by God's Amazing Grace .....extended to me because I REST in Paul’s Gospel Found In 1Cor15:1-4......The Gospel that we will All be judged by on Judgement Day.....The Gospel That is “ foolishness” to those that perish.....the Gospel given to Paul personally by Jesus.... the Gospel That If added to causes one to “ Fall From Grace” ......the Gospel That one RESTS in for his Salvation or as God makes clear in the Book Of Hebrews—- you are guilty of “ disobedience and Unbelief”.....serious stuff...

Jared42

Aug 16, 2021
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in two Songs.....One says “NOTHING But The Blood Of Jesus” ( for Salvation) .....another song says “ Nothing in my hand I bring ( like Lucky Repentance ) , Simply to the Cross I cling.....”

That’s pretty much my Theology .....I know nothing about Calvin and I have zero interest in changing that ....I am a “Jesus-Man”—- the TRUE “ Chief Of Sinners” ( Sorry,Paul.....step aside.....there’s a New Kid in town) Saved purely by God's Amazing Grace .....extended to me because I REST in Paul’s Gospel Found In 1Cor15:1-4......The Gospel that we will All be judged by on Judgement Day.....The Gospel That is “ foolishness” to those that perish.....the Gospel given to Paul personally by Jesus.... the Gospel That If added to causes one to “ Fall From Grace” ......the Gospel That one RESTS in for his Salvation or as God makes clear in the Book Of Hebrews—- you are guilty of “ disobedience and Unbelief”.....serious stuff...
Thanks. Well put.

It have recently realized one sure reason why God created people, and has gone to so much trouble to redeem us to be even more than Adam was.

Humans are the only ones unto which He can impart Himself, and with whom He can have family relationshi. Better than with Angels, the Beasts that are at His throne, the Seraphim, and any other beings He has created. He wants us.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You “ TRY” to be Saved by making sure you Repent Of all of your sins before you die
No. I stay in the faith to be saved.

"By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you." 1 Corinthians 15:2
If you TRY and Fail to have a spotless “Repentance Slate” when you die, you will go to Hell,right?
No, I will not go to hell. As long as my spotted record is continually washed clean by holding firmly to the gospel in faith, believing, I will not go to hell.

I could love God and my fellow man, possess the Faith to move mountains, but if I were to get angry at somebody,curse them using extremely foul language and hit them with my fist and then if I died suddenly of a heart attack without having the time and “ Luck” to Repent.....I am damned to Hell forever—— right !

I maintain those sins are Covered by Grace.....Under the Blood....what say you?
If you died in faith, believing, and your little outburst was not the result of you having slipped away from and departed from the faith you are not damned to hell forever. Believers struggle with sin. As long as they continue to believe and trust in God's forgiveness their struggle with sin does not condemn them. Purposely sinning because you aren't in the faith anymore will condemn you. That person needs to scoot back to the Lord before it's too late to come back.

Jared42

Aug 16, 2021
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I stay in the faith to be saved.

"By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you." 1 Corinthians 15:2

No, I will not go to hell. As long as my spotted record is continually washed clean by holding firmly to the gospel in faith, believing, I will not go to hell.

If you died in faith, believing, and your little outburst was not the result of you having slipped away from and departed from the faith you are not damned to hell forever. Believers struggle with sin. As long as they continue to believe and trust in God's forgiveness their struggle with sin does not condemn them. Purposely sinning because you aren't in the faith anymore will condemn you. That person needs to scoot back to the Lord before it's too late to come back.
Tell us how to scoot back to the Lord. Thanks.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Jared42

Aug 16, 2021
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repentance. Turn away from your sin and toward God in a renewed faith in the gospel of forgiveness. Get back in the struggle with sin through faith in God.
Struggle with sin?

Whoever has come to the Lord for mercy and washing will hate sin. This is good news to those who hear His voice, and something to be ignored by those with pride.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Struggle with sin?
"In your struggle against sin..." Hebrews 12:4

Whoever has come to the Lord for mercy and washing will hate sin.
While the unbelieving Christ rejecter wallows in it because they love it. And yet we have a whole movement in the church that says you can live in sin and be saved at the same time, completely contrary to what the Bible says.