Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was told when I was 17 that if one was born again, they would not sin. After trying to be sinless for a time, I realized that I couldn't do it. I decided to go back to my hedonistic lifestyle and enjoy life as much as I could. Though I never stopped believing John 3:16. I wasn't able to.
One is born-again of the Spirit of incorruptible material...this means sin comes from somewhere else. Teachers need to be prepared by God so they don't screw people's lives up.
Luke 9:23 talks about a process of sanctifying one's soul. The teaching of instant sanctification is one of the heresies in the church and is responsible for many of the scandals.

As a matter of humor...
I have run into some that believe that, if you sin after you "are saved" that you were not really saved to begin with. This is where you get to see people being baptized more than once. LOL

Reactions: Truman

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds just like me....I don’t live a lifestyle Of sin.....why would you think otherwise? When you point-your finger at me , you have three pointing back at yourself!

No, I did not say anything about your lifestyle...I merely made a general statement that would apply to you if your lifestyle were not up to par.

Apparently the Holy Spirit is revealing to you that somehow you are condemned by my statement; and now you are protesting that you don't live a lifestyle of sinning...while at the same time you have "thoughts that would shame hell."

So a mute can never be saved.

God would either make an exception in their case only; or else, if He wanted that mute to be saved, He would heal them of their muteness so that they might confess Him with their mouth.

I think it to be probably that if someone writes, "I believe and confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord" and signs it, as a mute, that the Lord will accept that on the same level as if they confessed with their mouth.

However, for those who have the capacity, with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Listen deceiver, i dont "teach" that you should not try to continue in faith..

The teaching of instant sanctification is one of the heresies in the church and is responsible for many of the scandals.

Entire sanctification is in fact possible as a sudden work that the Lord can do in your life. Charles Finney was one who had that experience. I am another; although I backslid a year later.

It should be clear that we can be sanctified wholly in this life (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9; 1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6; Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17; Romans 6:6 (kjv), Colossians 2:11 (kjv), (NLT), Philippians 3:15).

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what going on here is using Grace to promote evil in Christianity.

Quite an Accusation you have there! Surely, you can provide us with some examples.....I know personally that I am not that “ wild” about “ evil in Christianity”......and would NEVER promote it....please show me where I have done otherwise so I can resolve this misunderstanding.....thanking you in advance.....BB

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, it should be clear that you are not born of God if you are living a lifestyle of sin (1 John 3:9).

If that is true.....why did Paul tell certain church members to admonish their fellow church members who had been “ caught up in sin” and to do it with kindness, because the next time somebody was caught up in sin—-it just might be THEM......please explain this contradiction with your “ opinion”...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world

I notice he never says that “ religion saves”..... he is talking about the good Works that should accompany our Salvation......the entire reason we were created, as the Bible teaches , was to “ do good Works and carry the burdens of others”......
These “ religious acts” occur naturally in the lives of Believers....at least they “ should”. If not, your Faith is dead. NOT non- existent! The former ( dead Faith) will cost you blessings in this life and Crowns in the next.....The Latter Of The two ( NO Faith) will cost you your Salvation.....

By all means —- DO the good, religious acts that James describes....not to GET SAVED ( that is a gift to ALL that merely Believe the Gospel )...... do it BECAUSE you are Saved.....if you have “ the New Man” within you, it’s difficult NOT to.....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FeaturedTares Reveal
Quite an Accusation you have there! Surely, you can provide us with some examples.....I know personally that I am not that “ wild” about “ evil in Christianity”......and would NEVER promote it....please show me where I have done otherwise so I can resolve this misunderstanding.....thanking you in advance.....BB

Most of your issues is a disconnection
Read the posts, I have given examples and explanations over and over again.

I know personally that I am not that “ wild” about “ evil in Christianity”
and would NEVER promote it...

You can try to be coy with me and it is not going to work...But being coy with Christ will just get you slammed. If you believe that an evil lifestyle can be forgiven....in other words they continue living that way after they are saved until they die. Then if you say they can go to heaven, then you are saying evil goes to heaven. And you are sanctioning sin. As if you don't know that I have told you this ten times.

We all can come to Christ and forgiveness is their, but once your character is set in stone from a life time of evil...You have become the sin.

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity by definition is a religion. The distinction is when it is practice as a philosophy or it becomes part of our being.

Those that define “ Christianity” in dictionaries and encyclopedias are blind as to what it really is

“ religion” says DO.....
True “ Christianity” says DONE

It’s all the difference in the world and one that Worldly writers are unaware of....how could they ever come close to properly defining it Properly......

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that is true.....why did Paul tell certain church members to admonish their fellow church members who had been “ caught up in sin” and to do it with kindness, because the next time somebody was caught up in sin—-it just might be THEM......please explain this contradiction with your “ opinion”...

You are assuming that every "church member" is necessarily born of God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that define “ Christianity” in dictionaries and encyclopedias are blind as to what it really is

“ religion” says DO.....

It’s all the difference in the world and one that Worldly writers are unaware of....how could they ever come close to properly defining it Properly......
Lets examine this line . cause all the apostels warned to DO and not to do . AND JESUS DID as well .
Are they all legalists . Exactly BB . You may as well call paul and them all FRAUDS .
I am so worried for you . YOU do realize i too could once with MOUTH alone say JESUS saves
but my faith was dead . OH i lived in sin , yes BB i walked in sin and served the flesh , i did NOT KNOW JESUS
I was not BORN AGAIN . I was NOT saved . Learn well those bibles my friends . Cause even the popes
can say the name of JESUS , but dont serve Him . IF we are hearers only as i once was
we deceive ourselves . SO lets sound more LIKE the real aposetles did . Instead of teaching folks
that even if one falls away and believes no more they are still saved , HOW BOUT WE SAY , ENDURE FAITHFUL UNTO THE END , LIKE THEY DID ,
LIKE JESUS DID on earth and JESUS DID FROM HEAVEN to the churches . You are attacking some of the wrong folks BB .
Instead of teaching we can sin a thousand times a day , LET us say as paul , LET IT NOT ONCE BE NAMED .
Instead of saying even if we dont continue in Christ and sin a thousand times a day we are still saved
LET US SOUND like the true aposetls did . YOU KNOW , like DONT BE MOCKED , IF YA SOW TO THE FLESH ye shall of the flesh
reap CORRUPTOIN , but if one sows to the SPIRIT they shall reap life everlasting .
OR how bout WHO we serve IS TRULY WHOSE we ARE . YOU are destroying the true faith my friend .
JUST like i once did .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“ religion” says DO.....

So lets sound like the apostels did . True religoin is this to visit the widow and fatherless in their affliction .
AND , BB , AND to keep oneself UNSPOTTED from the world . BE NOT a partaker of other mens sins
and DO NOT ALLOW Those who do so to think , OH YA STILL SAVED .
FOR IT is because of sins , because of those things that the wrath of GOD cometh upon them
SO dont be deceived by hyper grace , DO NOT partake of their sins . TRY preaching a wee bit of HOLINESS BB.
Instead of preaching a false hope that we do not have to continue in Christ to the end or we can sin a thousand times a day .
I worry big time for you my friend .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So lets sound like the apostels did . True religoin is this to visit the widow and fatherless in their affliction .
AND , BB , AND to keep oneself UNSPOTTED from the world . BE NOT a partaker of other mens sins
and DO NOT ALLOW Those who do so to think , OH YA STILL SAVED .
FOR IT is because of sins , because of those things that the wrath of GOD cometh upon them
SO dont be deceived by hyper grace , DO NOT partake of their sins . TRY preaching a wee bit of HOLINESS BB.
Instead of preaching a false hope that we do not have to continue in Christ to the end or we can sin a thousand times a day .
I worry big time for you my friend .
We will keep on pushing on in. Let the glorious Lord be praised.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
YOU do realize i too could once with MOUTH alone say JESUS saves
but my faith was dead .

When I try and read your posts I see you talk about Sin, Hell, Judgment all fine in there perspective, but from the over flow of the heart the mouth speaks, I haven't seen you talk about The gospel, you mention the word Gospel, But haven't seen you embrace to concepts of the Gospel, It starts with Jesus died for your sins, you do mouth no.. not all sins, so if you take out all the incoherent noise you oppose the Gospel, Try mouthing the Gospel instead of trying to condemn and teach about false love I see you talk about pretty much everyday, If you look at your target its people that stand on grace people that don't boast about works, I have seen you boast about works prolly hundreds of times, You should really check what your mouth is really saying and who your problem is really against

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We will keep on pushing on in. Let the glorious Lord be praised.

Its the Lucky repentance Club at narrow way checking in!, How's the club going where you scheme against others at your forum then come to other forums to put your schemes in action, The legalist club Where there enemy is those that stand by grace, How's that working out for you and how's the shopping going these days

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I try and read your posts I see you talk about Sin, Hell, Judgment all fine in there perspective, but from the over flow of the heart the mouth speaks, I haven't seen you talk about The gospel, you mention the word Gospel, But haven't seen you embrace to concepts of the Gospel, It starts with Jesus died for your sins, you do mouth no.. not all sins, so if you take out all the incoherent noise you oppose the Gospel, Try mouthing the Gospel instead of trying to condemn and teach about false love I see you talk about pretty much everyday, If you look at your target its people that stand on grace people that don't boast about works, I have seen you boast about works prolly hundreds of times, You should really check what your mouth is really saying and who your problem is really against

"If anyone boasts let him boast in the Lord."

This is what I see @amigo de christo doing.

He is not boasting in himself and I have never seen him boast in any of his works.

He is always giving the glory to Jesus for the work that He has done in his life.

I see him as an example to be followed.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
"If anyone boasts let him boast in the Lord."

This is what I see @amigo de christo doing.

He is not boasting in himself and I have never seen him boast in any of his works.

He is always giving the glory to Jesus for the work that He has done in his life.

I see him as an example to be followed.

You two like each others post often, You both agree Jesus didn't pay for all sins, and you both preach lucky repentance, you both try condemn believers,its obvious you two get on, Birds of a feather they say, How can you give Jesus all Glory if you say he didn't pay for all Christians sins, you are saying he failed and Christians go to hell, That's anti Christ and that's an accuser of the brethren

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You two like each others post often, You both agree Jesus didn't pay for all sins, and you both preach lucky repentance, you both try condemn believers,its obvious you two get on, Birds of a feather they say, How can you give Jesus all Glory if you say he didn't pay for all Christians sins, you are saying he failed and Christians go to hell, That's anti Christ and that's an accuser of the brethren

We wouldn't want to condemn believers now would we?

But yet you're calling amigo de christo and justbyfaith anti-christ.

Reactions: justbyfaith

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We wouldn't want to condemn believers now would we?

But yet you're calling amigo de christo and justbyfaith anti-christ.

I go on what they say its a forum, are you acusing if they say it themselves, of course not.

If you say Jesus Didn't die for all Christians sins, you are denying him your anti the cross anti Jesus that's a fact, If you accuse Christians of sins and that they are going to hell, your an accuser of them that's just plain common sense