Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I go on what they say its a forum, are you acusing if they say it themselves, of course not.

If you say Jesus Didn't die for all Christians sins, you are denying him your anti the cross anti Jesus that's a fact, If you accuse Christians of sins and that they are going to hell, your an accuser of them that's just plain common sense

Im just trying to point out the irony of your accusations. You said earlier that they condemn believers. Yet you're condemning them.

They haven't condemned believers. They are sticking to the biblical qualifications of what makes a truly saved believer.

What do you believe Jesus taught and what Scriptures back that up?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you say Jesus Didn't die for all Christians sins, you are denying him your anti the cross
So, you're saying that the author of Hebrews was denying Jesus and anti the cross when he wrote Hebrews 10:26-31.

We are not the same for taking his writing at face value.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Im just trying to point out the irony of your accusations. You said earlier that they condemn believers. Yet you're condemning them.

They haven't condemned believers. They are sticking to the biblical qualifications of what makes a truly saved believer.

What do you believe Jesus taught and what Scriptures back that up?

I say they condemn themselves with there own words, How can they be believers when they don't Believe Jesus died for there sins? do you think that's possible? Your opinion is they don't condemn believers but if you look at the reality, They say if someone is saved They can still go to hell Jesus said no-one can pluck them out of his hand, We could start an eternal security debate if you want, but but I think your jumping in on emotions not understanding what's going on, you obviously have pre conceived notions but you really think God will change his mind and throw one of his children along the the holy spirit in hell?

What is your standard to the biblical qualifications of what makes a truly saved believer.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So, you're saying that the author of Hebrews was denying Jesus and anti the cross when he wrote Hebrews 10:26-31.

We are not the same for taking his writing at face value.
What's wrong with you today going around speaking for others, how can scrpture be anti the cross, It says the Gospel is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes

Your verse speaks about the ones that counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, You guys are the ones that trample it by saying its not worthy or sucifficient, the verse speaks about you

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can they be believers when they don't Believe Jesus died for there sins?

That is your misrepresentation of our beliefs.

They say if someone is saved They can still go to hell Jesus said no-one can pluck them out of his hand, We could start an eternal security debate if you want,

You imply that if someone is not on your side of the debate, they are not saved. That is a violation of the rules; but I will not take it to the moderators but to God. And it is also a sin to judge the salvation of others (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:37, Luke 6:41-42).

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That is your misrepresentation of our beliefs.
You said it you only believe past sins so you don't know where you stand as you have sinned after coming to the knowledge of the truth so you come up with cooky ideas like time travel to fix it, isn't gonna happen

You imply that if someone is not on your side of the debate, they are not saved. That is a violation of the rules; but I will not take it to the moderators but to God. And it is also a sin to judge the salvation of others (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:37, Luke 6:41-42).
Do what you want you by your words sicc the mods on me, you done it plenty so do it again I don't mind, its what you do

I don't think its a debate, because Scripture is quite clear, But I'm happy to debate opinions to see whos line up with scripture

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That's what I'm saying. The author of Hebrews was not anti-Cross and neither are we for believing him.
What I am saying is Scripture cant be but peoples interpretation can be, its not for private interpretation, Scripture interprets scripture

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No need to. That got settled in the last thread about that.

I know and the eternal security position came out rock solid right? that's why I didn't want to go there, Maybe we could start a thread on the differences between Believe and Faith, I think you would like that one

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your verse speaks about the ones that counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, You guys are the ones that trample it by saying its not worthy or sucifficient, the verse speaks about you
But according to your beliefs that is covered by the blood, so what does it matter?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know and the eternal security position came out rock solid right?
Yes, we all agreed that believers are secure in Christ, not unbelievers.

...Maybe we could start a thread on the differences between Believe and Faith, I think you would like that one
I'm not sure I have the faith to believe I could do that again.

Reactions: justbyfaith

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your standard to the biblical qualifications of what makes a truly saved believer.

They need to repent.

Acts 2:38, Matthew 4:17, Acts 3:19

That also means departing from iniquity. 2 Timothy 2:19.

Confess Jesus with your mouth. Believe in your heart. Romans 10:9

Recieve the Holy Ghost. Acts 2:38

If you sin, confess it. 1 John 1:9

Walk by the Spirit 5:16

Endure till the end. Matthew 10:22, Matthew 24:13, Mark 13:13, James 1:12

Last edited:

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes, we all agreed that believers are secure in Christ, not unbelievers.

Say I wanted to go to Australia and I believed a plane could get me there, But I couldn't put enough faith in the plane to get me there safely because I was sacred of heights, I couldn't use the plane even tho I believed it could get me there

I'm not sure I have the faith to believe I could do that again.

I think you believe you could, But have you the faith to follow through with it :)

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say I wanted to go to Australia and I believed a plane could get me there, But I couldn't put enough faith in the plane to get me there safely because I was sacred of heights, I couldn't use the plane even tho I believed it could get me there
That's right. That's why faith without works is dead. Faith without works can not deliver you into the kingdom of God.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
They need to repent.

Acts 2:38, Matthew 4:17, Acts 3:19

That also means departing from iniquity. 2 Timothy 2:19.

Confess Jesus with your mouth. Believe in your heart. Romans 10:9

Recieve the Holy Ghost. Acts 2:38

If you sin, confess it. 1 John 1:9

Walk by the Spirit 5:16

Endure till the end. Matthew 10:12, Matthew 24:13, Mark 13:13, James 1:12

Quite a list you have there, Seriously do you think you can achieve that? There would be no truly saved believers in this world and in this life according to you because you have to endure to the end, The answer is you must be born again, If they are born again they are Gods Children and your list instead of a requirement becomes a way of life and good things but all Glory and honor Goes to Jesus without him you cant do anything

Reactions: BloodBought 1953