Terrorist Attack in NZ...49 dead...so far.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
also it challenges our fears, and attitude to this life compared to eternity. We fear what we could lose , will lose , and do our utmost to cling on and protect.
Sorry cannot type much as I am on a bus - its a bit bumpy !!!! Lol
You seem to manage typing okay, anyway...

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm still vey sorry. I pray peace for NZ, the families and the community.
Are men incapable of the love commanded?

No Christians are not incapable of love, I feel bad for the people. What I and others don't like is the fawning over the muslims, especially those that are supposed to be Christians, when something happens to them and then absolutely ignoring the heinous acts that happened to Christians. I and others pointed out that in Nigeria two Churches were burned down and many were killed but did anyone make a peep? Absolutely not. People on this forum and others ignored it, but oh boy something happens to muslims everyone wants to fall all over themselves to express platitudes. That is what absolutely disgust me.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
From what I seen of the video of Tarant was that he shot through the windscreen of his car many a time and i could not even see a crack in it, it looks spot on. then he shoots down he foot path and then up the other way of the foot path but he is just shooting directly ahead as if their is no one being targeted it's as if he is trying to fire at anyone, it's just like a video game and when he is shooting into the building you can see the shells clearly in the gun do not move or fly out after the shots.

Now why is it that if anyone who has recorded any of the event live subjected to 10 years Jail for showing such ?

I seen on TV media going off their rocker about showing any footage on the Net and they were hell bent on controlling the Net to the point of insanity dictating everything must be their way.

What about when Sadam Insane took over Kuwait and out moronic media refused to show what his mob truly did to all them people, because the world would be in total shock to see the facts of the reality of such mongrel bastards that they truly are in fact and maybe they would be woken up to the reality of what they are capable of doing.

We had some Islamic moron in a Café in Sydney Australia of late that killed people, now the media did not print what this moron had got away with for years and he was never kicked out of Australia, he had a huge list of offences that I seen as long as your arm, if the public had seen the facts of the list the PM would of been demanded to be sacked on the spot ! what does it take to kick a radical Islamic moron out of the Nation ?
yet one Christian Preacher came from NZ of late and went to a Mosque and stood outside preaching the Bible and informing them what truly Mohamed was, Now the PM etc went off their rocker and sent his Preacher back to NZ directly first up no second warning nothing.
yet they do nothing when a Islamic clown here runs around ranting with a list of very bad offences that would have any Aussie locked up.

Australians are treated as Second rate citizens in their own Nation.

Reactions: Enoch111
B

Butterfly

No Christians are not incapable of love, I feel bad for the people. What I and others don't like is the fawning over the muslims, especially those that are supposed to be Christians, when something happens to them and then absolutely ignoring the heinous acts that happened to Christians. I and others pointed out that in Nigeria two Churches were burned down and many were killed but did anyone make a peep? Absolutely not. People on this forum and others ignored it, but oh boy something happens to muslims everyone wants to fall all over themselves to express platitudes. That is what absolutely disgust me.

So did you start a thread about the Christians in Nigeria !?

I agree that the media tends to concentrate on certain things, and I think the defining line here is that it is about where it happened, not to whom it happened to. It's a cultural thing.

As to the forum, well look at the threads - the ones that go on and on and get everyone fired up are about the differences between one another, or what bible do you read, or the end times differences of opinions- different things rile people up. Good distraction tactic on the part of the enemy don't you think !?

I do see what you are saying, and I put my hands up and say that sometimes things from outside my own culture do not hit the same depth, but, as you say, these things are happening to brothers and sister in Christ - and they should matter. I think God needs to do some work within me on that one -
I equally think that sometimes we are pulled to have compassion on different things, just as we are led to pray for different people.
Rita

Last edited by a moderator:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your going to have to fix your post so I can figure it out and read it.

B

Butterfly

Sorry but I don't know what you mean, what's wrong with post ?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything is inside a giant quote. I think the quotes tags are in the wrong place I think

B

Butterfly

Oh, sadly I cannot change it - haven't got a clue how to.
However all you have to do is scroll down and see where your post ends and mine begins !

B

Butterfly

Thanks Enoch , I will try later - but I honestly think historyb would be able to know his post from mine - I get how it might be different for other readers.
Rita

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So did you start a thread about the Christians in Nigeria !?

No, by now someone should have. Anyway I found out it is an old article.

I agree that the media tends to concentrate on certain things, and I think the defining line here is that it is about where it happened, not to whom it happened to. It's a cultural thing.

As to the forum, well look at the threads - the ones that go on and on and get everyone fired up are about the differences between one another, or what bible do you read, or the end times differences of opinions- different things rile people up. Good distraction tactic on the part of the enemy don't you think !?

I do see what you are saying, and I put my hands up and say that sometimes things from outside my own culture do not hit the same depth, but, as you say, these things are happening to brothers and sister in Christ - and they should matter. I think God needs to do some work within me on that one -
I equally think that sometimes we are pulled to have compassion on different things, just as we are led to pray for different people.
Rita

I understand, I just don't like see all this fawning over muslims and hardly not one peep when Christians get attacked. It's like the whole world has turned upside down, good is evil and evil is good. To borrow from Star Wars, it seems the whole world is going to the dark side

B

Butterfly

No, by now someone should have. Anyway I found out it is an old article.

I understand, I just don't like see all this fawning over muslims and hardly not one peep when Christians get attacked. It's like the whole world has turned upside down, good is evil and evil is good. To borrow from Star Wars, it seems the whole world is going to the dark side
Yes, the world is going to the dark side ( love Star Wars ) but it always has and always will until Jesus returns - it's all part of the spiritual battle that is taking place.
The points you raised were valid ones, however I believe you said in an earlier post that you had an issue with Muslim, that you couldn't honestly have the same level of compassion for them. This will ultimately impact how you feel when you see others who do have sympathy. You will also align much more to others who are suffering, who are not Muslims.
The news may have been old but we all know that things like this are happening in many places around the world- it should bother us.
Xx
Rita

B

Butterfly

Thank you. I was rude I am very sorry
That's okay, no problem - I had not realised that it had posted wrongly, and I learned something when Enoch explained how to do it - I knew how to edit, but did not know what the backslash ect determined in a quote xx
Rita

B

Butterfly

From what I seen of the video of Tarant was that he shot through the windscreen of his car many a time and i could not even see a crack in it, it looks spot on. then he shoots down he foot path and then up the other way of the foot path but he is just shooting directly ahead as if their is no one being targeted it's as if he is trying to fire at anyone, it's just like a video game and when he is shooting into the building you can see the shells clearly in the gun do not move or fly out after the shots.

Now why is it that if anyone who has recorded any of the event live subjected to 10 years Jail for showing such ?

I seen on TV media going off their rocker about showing any footage on the Net and they were hell bent on controlling the Net to the point of insanity dictating everything must be their way.

What about when Sadam Insane took over Kuwait and out moronic media refused to show what his mob truly did to all them people, because the world would be in total shock to see the facts of the reality of such mongrel bastards that they truly are in fact and maybe they would be woken up to the reality of what they are capable of doing.

We had some Islamic moron in a Café in Sydney Australia of late that killed people, now the media did not print what this moron had got away with for years and he was never kicked out of Australia, he had a huge list of offences that I seen as long as your arm, if the public had seen the facts of the list the PM would of been demanded to be sacked on the spot ! what does it take to kick a radical Islamic moron out of the Nation ?
yet one Christian Preacher came from NZ of late and went to a Mosque and stood outside preaching the Bible and informing them what truly Mohamed was, Now the PM etc went off their rocker and sent his Preacher back to NZ directly first up no second warning nothing.
yet they do nothing when a Islamic clown here runs around ranting with a list of very bad offences that would have any Aussie locked up.

Australians are treated as Second rate citizens in their own Nation.
Well I found out yesterday that the UK have let about 2,000 Muslims back in the country who went out to fight, or align with ISIS - recently we had so much press coverage over the young girls who went out their at 15/16 and wanted to come back- their citizenship has been cancelled. On the surface this looked like a good thing, until you hear about the amount they have let back in already. She became a pawn in a game of the government endeavouring to prove something to the public, in light of their hopeless attempts with Brexit. It was ' all to win us over ' ( mind you it did not have that effect on me ) To show the public that they could make decisions - her citizenship was announced within days of it all hitting the press

Rita

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
On the surface this looked like a good thing, until you hear about the amount they have let back in already.
The political leaders and politicians of the the UK and Germany particularly (not to mention the rest of Western Europe) have deliberately betrayed their countries and their citizens. In another time and age, they would have all been lined up before a firing squad (by order of the monarch) for treason.

They have put all their genuine citizens at risk in order to curry favor with the Muslims. That is despicable. And the police have gone along with this betrayal by deliberately suppressing the actual statistics and incidents of all the Muslim atrocities within the UK. Yet when the IRA was active, they had no problem denouncing the IRA.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The political leaders and politicians of the the UK and Germany particularly (not to mention the rest of Western Europe) have deliberately betrayed their countries and their citizens. In another time and age, they would have all been lined up before a firing squad (by order of the monarch) for treason.

They have put all their genuine citizens at risk in order to curry favor with the Muslims. That is despicable. And the police have gone along with this betrayal by deliberately suppressing the actual statistics and incidents of all the Muslim atrocities within the UK. Yet when the IRA was active, they had no problem denouncing the IRA.
The IRA did not own the UK but Islam does own a hell of a lot of it and the rest of Europe and that's the reason why such has the power that it has, to make political Party's tow their line.
Islam is set to rule the world and they will do it as easy as, because the majority of people in the west are just fools and they will reap what they sow.
I have talked to Islamic people about it and they know that they will win, because the west is full of degenerate infidels, so it's childes play to them. they say that their is no men and no woman just dogs in the west, just look at them, they don't even know the difference, Islam will walk strait through them and impale the lot.