Thank you God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am thankful to God for not forsaking me. I know I can be difficult. Thank you for not giving up on me.
I will never leave you or forsake you Jesus said.....what a promise! The question is, will we ever leave or forsake him for and by our religious ideas....ideas held doggedly, ideas which are opposed to the Kingdom of God yet all the while claiming they are in harmony with it?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I will never leave you or forsake you Jesus said.....what a promise! The question is, will we ever leave or forsake him for and by our religious ideas....ideas held doggedly, ideas which are opposed to the Kingdom of God yet all the while claiming they are in harmony with it?
Don't you think God looks past our ideas and see our hearts.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, he does yet he also warns us 'don't be deceived'. I understand that as meaning, the responsibility lies with us.
There are many wolves in sheep's clothing out there teaching a false gospel, but also there are many people listening to that falsehood who are genuinely sincere in their desire for God.