That's Two Christian Forums Now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was once called a N*gg*r once by a member of this site. Yes, the Bible emboldens christian's to be racist, because they basically believe God is racist. This is why I don't congregate with white "Christians" beyond this site. I really have nothing in common with them beyond their belief in Jesus, which in itself comes in many shades as you can see here.

That's kinda sad. Scratch that. It's really sad.
According to whitey, your lineage is the primary determining factor of your skin color. They justify slavery and their racist ideology towards black people, or black people of African descent because Noah cursed Canaan, even though Canaan never once set foot in Africa. This gets conveniently ignored of course, as they believe this is why parts of Africa is in the state its in, which in reality is almost entirely due to the white mans exploitation of Africa, and now their pale skinned, slanted eyed cousins from China. This is why I wholeheartedly detest integration. Its done more harm than good, especially for black people. If every race stuck with their own, and minded their own business, the world might have been at a better place now.

Don't you worry. Whatever "curse" there might have been, a redemption took place via the blood of Christ. And for those truly in Him and in the Oneness of the Spirit, there is no more black and white, no Asian or Hispanic; just the family of God, in whom His Spirit dwells throughout.

I didn't even know you were black until now, and it would have never made a difference with me either way. I just always viewed you as a brother in Christ. So don't let those things effect you. I know that may sound too easy, but scripture says to focus our minds on what is of good report, and I believe you have far more here who see things the way I do than otherwise.

But know this: A change is coming, and I believe you will live to see it. The true church is going to return to there being no Jew or Gentile, no barbarian or Scythian, and the days will end when Satan still divided God's people up by the color of their skin.

Just noticed you are from Detroit. I was born in Kalamazoo, MI. Shame I'm not there anymore, or I'd think about coming to fellowship with you.

God bless,
HiH

Reactions: Helen

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But know this: A change is coming, and I believe you will live to see it. The true church is going to return to there being no Jew or Gentile, no barbarian or Scythian, and the days will end when Satan still divided God's people up by the color of their skin.

I absolutely agree, a change is coming. The true church is going to rise up, and they are going to sing a sweet song to Almighty God.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I left this forum a few weeks ago because of how disgusted I was at the hate being expressed here towards the LGBTQ community. I can understand how some Christians believe their lifestyles and choices are sinful, but I can't understand the clear hatred behind many of the posts. So I took a break, and now that I come back, what do I see?

Multiple Christians posting blatantly racist and/or white supremacist views, and what's even more shocking, it's all tolerated! No deletions of racist posts (including those using the N-word), no banning of members who post their white supremacist views outright....nothing. Apparently within the Christian community those sorts of things are tolerated.

A few years ago I left another Christian board for the same reason (it had also become a racist hate board) and now I am walking away from this one for the exact same reason. That's led me to wonder about the state of Christianity in the western world. Survey after survey has shown fairly rapid declines in the number of Christians in developed countries, and to be honest with you, given what I've seen from Christians, I say good riddance! The more people who leave (or never become a member of) a faith that tolerates the sort of hatred expressed here, the better for all humanity.

For those Christians here who aren't racist and don't agree with the racism from your fellow Christians, why are you so passive towards the hate from your fellow Christians? Do you not understand the impact this is having on the public image of your faith? Are you in denial of it, or is it that you just don't care?

Either way, from the outside it looks very much like the crazies and haters have taken the stage from you and are increasingly becoming the face of Christianity. And from what I can tell, many of you are fine with that.

So whenever you find yourself lumped in with all the Christians who are racists, bigots, and haters you'll have no one to blame but yourselves.
Oh no, Ive only just joined after leaving one full of new agers

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to whitey, your lineage is the primary determining factor of your skin color. They justify slavery and their racist ideology towards black people, or black people of African descent because Noah cursed Canaan, even though Canaan never once set foot in Africa. This gets conveniently ignored of course, as they believe this is why parts of Africa is in the state its in, which in reality is almost entirely due to the white mans exploitation of Africa, and now their pale skinned, slanted eyed cousins from China. This is why I wholeheartedly detest integration. Its done more harm than good, especially for black people. If every race stuck with their own, and minded their own business, the world might have been at a better place now.
That's the most racist post I've seen on here yet I believe. Congratulations!

Reactions: Candidus

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I absolutely agree, a change is coming. The true church is going to rise up, and they are going to sing a sweet song to Almighty God.

Praise God, and welcome to Christianity Board, Adoration. Beautiful site name, btw.
I just joined today also, this morning. This site is beautiful, and I love that there are non-believers allowed to mingle with the believers.

Beautiful sometimes. There's a beautiful community at the center here, and if you stick around long enough you will figure out who is who. But there are always people on any forum who make life a little difficult. We just deal with it like at any other site.

Welcome again, and hope you stick around.

Reactions: Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Almost full sorry...there were some Christ believers on there

Welcome. We have several Brits and former Brits as prominent members here, and a LOT of Christians. Nearly everyone is, although you will get a very diverse representation from all quarters on doctrinal beliefs. But most treat each other like family regardless.

You should start an Introduction thread and tell us a little more about yourself.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the most racist post I've seen on here yet I believe. Congratulations!

Whatever, I'm old school, eye for an eye. If you hate me, I hate you. I don't believe in the white euro centric interpretation of forgiveness and being nice that is more akin to being someones punching bag like a bad case of stockholm syndrome.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hope you extend that same courtesy to others, such as BLM.
When has BLM disavowed and condemned anarchy, looting, rioting, violence, arson, murder, destruction of property, defacement of monuments, etc.?

I have yet to see a clear and comprehensive statement for BLM condemning all this criminality. Which means that they are a criminal enterprise. If they want policing and prisons ABOLISHED, they mean to have criminals controlling America.

Counter-Terror Expert: Feds Unaware of Antifa, Black Lives Matter Communist Connections, Objectives

'....“But the leadership of Black Lives Matter, the entire reason the organization was formed, it was formed as a Marxist-communist organization,” Guandolo, who was in the FBI for 13 years and founded Understanding the Threat, said... Guandolo asserted the feds have not been aware of the connections and no one in the federal government has been putting it together....
Counter-Terror Expert: Feds Unaware of Antifa, BLM Communist Connections

So the question which all citizens should be asking is "Why was Mr. Trump, the CIA, the FBI, DHS, DOJ, etc. NOT AWARE of any and all threats to national security, peace, law and order, etc. for the last four years?" since is that is what they are being paid for.

Americans -- the President, Congress, and Senate -- should have had the guts to call BLM a "domestic terrorist" organization years ago, and dealt with them accordingly.

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's sad to see the division that is occurring in the present time in the world. I left the forum for a little while as well and have recently returned. There is a mixture of theological and political beliefs represented in the forum. I filter what I respond to now and try to make my responses uplifting. There are a lot of so-called Christians in the world that do not act Christlike (and that's been me a lot of times) and if my focus is upon them then I would be discouraged. I've come to learn that my focus needs to be on Scripture and my own personal walk. I am accountable for myself and my focus needs to be on me (not in a selfish way) to grow in my own faith. You'll see people act and say ugly things everywhere in the world but continue to be the light, continue to expose, gently rebuke, and grow in the image of Christ. Our mission is to advance the Kingdom of God which makes up every nation, tribe, and tongue.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever, I'm old school, eye for an eye. If you hate me, I hate you. I don't believe in the white euro centric interpretation of forgiveness and being nice that is more akin to being someones punching bag like a bad case of stockholm syndrome.
That's very Christian of you.
I don't even hate the Marxist BLM leaders. I just pity them for their ignorance of what is really good for Americans.

Reactions: Candidus

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's very Christian of you.
I don't even hate the Marxist BLM leaders. I just pity them for their ignorance of what is really good for Americans.

Its not about whats good for "american's", its about whats good for black people. I don't care what you believe its about really. The only reason why I'm even in the conversation is because this is a website full of white people with the nerve to speak about what black people need. We really don't care, you're either part of the problem, or part of the solution. We're not asking, we're demanding change now. And its not stopping with police reform either, this is just the beginning.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not about whats good for "american's", its about whats good for black people. I don't care what you believe its about really. The only reason why I'm even in the conversation is because this is a website full of white people with the nerve to speak about what black people need. We really don't care, you're either part of the problem, or part of the solution. We're not asking, we're demanding change now. And its not stopping with police reform either, this is just the beginning.
And whoever you have to kill, what ever violence you have to do is fine?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's no black or white people there's only American and anti American ideals. There's plenty of darker skinned folk doing just fine under capitalism. The cream always rises to the top, and race has nothing to do with it. In your new Utopia, there will only be more ghetto unless the conservatives in your ranks get thier way.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The cream always rises to the top, and race has nothing to do with it.

True! Yet it is also true that scum and grease rise to the top also! That's why we have ANTIFA and Black Lives Matters! Marxist scum is at the top at this moment in time!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To Dear Justadude,
I have never heard Christianity defined in the way you have defined it... Old White Conservative Christian. I am old... white ( brown when I sit in the sun after a brief time of being red ). I just joined this site this morning and one of the things I stated was that I dislike labels. I have read several of your postings, as well as some of the answers you have received.
I think the answer that stuck out for me was Rita's... She honestly stated that she does not know how to handle the LGTBQ issues. Forgive me for not knowing how to properly use the QUOTE function. but below are her words to you.

I don’t tend to get involved with the threads on homosexuality , purely and simply because I honestly don’t know how to handle the issue as a Christian. I have to deal with the issue within my own family, and at work , and I love and care about my colleagues and family members.

It doesn't get more real and raw than admitting that many if not most Christians do NOT know how to handle this issue that has EXPLODED into a huge battle. AT one time Christians quietly lived their lives, and kept their business to themselves. They went to church, they raised their family according to their beliefs and everything was simple. The world has changed so dramatically and so quickly that I know for myself, these issues of gender and sexual orientation have taken on a life of their own. What once used to be a private matter, is NOW a public one, and the church has not had a chance or opportunity to catch up. Thus the anger and lashing out about this topic.

The problem with the modern world, the very quickly evolving modern world is that it would state that the bible is an OUTDATED book, and that Christianity is in need of an overhaul, it is in need of "getting with the program". It is in need of being more INCLUSIVE to embrace and respect all lifestyles. That is indeed the problem with the modern world, where everything is instant and about SELF. Everything in this world is based on emotions, and ensuring that those emotions have the RIGHT to be met.

The bible is a living book... it is as EFFECTIVE and TRUE today, as it was when it was written, and therefore it is NOT something that needs to or even can be changed or altered. Christianity has played the game of bending the rules, even changing the rules. You can find a church that will cater to any orientation out there, on the grounds of being INCLUSIVE.

The problem with this is that it then washes down the truth, until which point it totally dissolves and perverts the truth, which is what you have today for much of Christianity. Watered down and perverted truths. You can find these churches on any television station. They usually have the name mega church as a title.

The real answer a Christian should be giving you about the topic of SEXUALITY is this.

God created Adam and Eve. They were created as man and woman to pro-create. This is the natural order of God. It is how the world was created to be, and it is what is pleasing to God. It is the reason you @Justadude are even here writing. Plants and animals were created in the same way. Male and female to pro-create. Marriage is an institution created for one man and one woman.
It is the world that has changed, NOT God and demanding that Christians need to get with the program is not something that a TRUE CHRISTIAN is able to do.

I do not tell anyone how to live their lives. I have a transgender landlord who actually transgendered a year after I moved here. I had to face a huge learning curve. I studied, I prayed, I talked with her, I prayed some more, and I kept working until I figured out how to respect her. I had to learn how to shift from him to her, and because I was honest, gentle, patient, kind, and respectful, I was able to develop a real and beautiful friendship with this person. They are like family to me, and I love them. I am a CHRISTIAN who does not believe that God made a mistake in creating this person a male, but I have learned that my opinion is not what matters. It is my ability to learn to LOVE others that matters. I don't have to spew forth my beliefs on others. I don't have to get into debates about my rights. As a Christian, I have given up my rights. This however, does not change the truth.

People condemn the Christians for standing against the alternative lifestyle choices, however, they do not seem to understand that it is us as Christians that have lost our rights. By law, here in Canada, I must be willing to address someone according to their preferred personal pronoun.
This means I can be fined if I refuse to comply with someone who desires to be addressed as something that I do not agree with.

I am not able to accept that there are more than two genders. Male and female. I am not able to accept the over 70 different pronouns that people can choose to use to identify themselves. I cannot do it, because it goes against everything I know and believe. I am able to accept HE, SHE. If someone transgenders, I am able to grant RESPECT and COMMON COURTESY to their transition. However, if one human being desires to be referred to as "they" or any other pronoun, I am sorry, but it won't happen. I am NOT angry, not one bit. I am not afraid of this issue, and I am not even afraid to AGREE with Rita's answer to you. I do not know how to deal with this issue, and still remain true to myself and my beliefs.

I do not know why God has certain rules in place. So many things are a mystery, and I am ok with NOT knowing, and I am absolutely ok with admitting when I don't know. The same rules apply to me also, which is another thing people don't seem to understand. I am a single woman, and according to the bible, I am told I must remain celibate. I don't have a problem with this. It is something I accept as part of being a Christian.

Christians are getting a real bad rap at this time, for simply believing that the bible does not change. I am sorry @Justadude that you are seeing so many different kinds of responses. I have taken an hour to write these words to you, and I have done so with absolute tenderness, and with no judgement. Are you willing to do the same for me?

I have spent much time working with the street people. The prostitutes, the drug addicts, the homeless. They are actually my preferred type of people because they KNOW that they are broken. There is no pretence when dealing with them. I find them so easy to love. In the world of Christianity, you will find all kinds of opinions, personalities, and short-comings. I just left a forum site yesterday because I could not take the arrogance and prideful attitudes of a select few. I have no idea if I will even be able to survive here, as I know I will run into the know-it-all.

I bless you Justadude. Consider this a love letter from a momma's heart to yours. I have a daughter who is 27, and she thinks I am one of those old dinosaurs who needs to change with the times. I am learning to work around this and simply LOVE her as she is, and she gives me the same

I'd just like to say one thing here...no, there are ONLY 2 genders but, there are a ton of sexual orientations out there...they run the gamut. This is THE most difficult subject for me to speak on, I'm like @Rita on this.

BTW- good post!

Reactions: amadeus