The 1260 day Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The United Nations said the "rapture" is the aliens coming to take people with them to the New Earth planet for colonization

I need to comment more on that I feel...

In Ben Stein's Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed DVD, he interviewed the leading British atheist Richard Dawkins. Stein asked Dawkins ultimately, who he thought did create us if it wasn't God. Dawkins said it could have been ALIENS (whether joking or not, it shows he would deny God as Creator period, anything else than God).

Is it possible then, that the world controllers, Satan's host, are planning on some alien invasion to try and represent Christ's army from Heaven? I don't know, sounds far out. But I'd keep it on the back burner for reference still.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need to comment more on that I feel...

In Ben Stein's Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed DVD, he interviewed the leading British atheist Richard Dawkins. Stein asked Dawkins ultimately, who he thought did create us if it wasn't God. Dawkins said it could have been ALIENS (whether joking or not, it shows he would deny God as Creator period, anything else than God).

Is it possible then, that the world controllers, Satan's host, are planning on some alien invasion to try and represent Christ's army from Heaven? I don't know, sounds far out. But I'd keep it on the back burner for reference still.
The bible teaches (The Antichrist/The Beast) will be a Jew/Hebrew ruler, who dosent worship the Hebrew (God Of His Fathers) as seen in Daniel 11:37 below

Scripture teaches in Revelation 16:12-21 this human man (the antichrist/the beast) with the false prophet and satan will send devils to the kings/rulers of all nations to gather them to armageddon

The scripture teaches the second coming takes place at this event, and it will be in the twinkling if an eye as seen in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Conclusion: The second coming will have all eyes see Jesus Christ, and be as quick as the twinkling of an eye, no concern regarding "Aliens" will be given or thought of

Daniel 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible teaches (The Antichrist/The Beast) will be a Jew/Hebrew ruler, who dosent worship the Hebrew (God Of His Fathers) as seen in Daniel 11:37 below

Scripture teaches in Revelation 16:12-21 this human man (the antichrist/the beast) with the false prophet and satan will send devils to the kings/rulers of all nations to gather them to armageddon

The scripture teaches the second coming takes place at this event, and it will be in the twinkling if an eye as seen in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Conclusion: The second coming will have all eyes see Jesus Christ, and be as quick as the twinkling of an eye, no concern regarding "Aliens" will be given or thought of

Daniel 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

My post wasn't about Jesus coming as a alien invasion. It was about Satan and his host, Revelation 12:7-9 being cast out of Heaven being suggested as an alien invasion by the atheists, and the deceived like Ronald Regean in his speech to the U.N. ...

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The prophecy in 1 Corinthians 15:50-56 refers to the GWT Judgment; AFTER the Millennium. Only then is Death no more, Revelation 21:4
The glorious Return of Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, will be a fantastic spectacle. 1 Thess 4:16, Revelation 19:11-14 Probably take 24 hours to happen, as all the world can see it.
It was about Satan and his host, Revelation 12:7-9 being cast out of Heaven being suggested as an alien invasion by the atheists,
The casting out of Satan and his minions from heaven, will happen when the 'beast' declares himself to be God, Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:13, 2 Thess 2:4. At the mid point of the final seven years. Exactly 1260 days before Jesus Returns.

They may pretend to be aliens; come to 'save' the people. That would be how Satan is able to gather such a huge army at Armageddon.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The casting out of Satan and his minions from heaven, will happen when the 'beast' declares himself to be God, Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:13, 2 Thess 2:4. At the mid point of the final seven years. Exactly 1260 days before Jesus Returns.

They may pretend to be aliens; come to 'save' the people. That would be how Satan is able to gather such a huge army at Armageddon.

Daniel 12:1 links the time when Archangel Michael 'stands up' with the time of trouble such as never was before, which is a direct link to the Matthew 24:15-21 Scripture about the AOD and "great tribulation" timing.

Dan 12:1
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

KJV

...linked to...

Matt 24:21
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

KJV

Thus I am 'solid' that the Revelation 12:7-9 casting out of Satan and his angels into our earthy dimension is what Archangel Michael standing up is about (i.e, the war in Heaven of Rev.12:7).

The Zechariah Scripture says that The BRANCH (Jesus) will build the temple. Now I do believe that building of the new temple will happen in the first half of the 7 year "one week", along with the re-institution of the old covenant by the orthodox Jews with their daily sacrifices in that temple in Jerusalem. That is what the Revelation 11:1-2 Scripture is pointing to, along with what the "vile person" of Daniel 11 does with the Jews prior to his having the AOD placed with ending those sacrifices.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Daniel 12:1 links the time when Archangel Michael 'stands up' with the time of trouble such as never was before, which is a direct link to the Matthew 24:15-21 Scripture about the AOD and "great tribulation" timing.
I disagree.
The 'time of trouble', refers to the Lord's Judgment of Judah and the forthcoming devastation of the entire Middle East. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Isaiah 22:1-14, Amos 1 & 2:1-5 The Jewish State of Israel will be gone.

This worldwide disaster will enable a One World Govt to be set up.
THEN the leader of the OWG will cut a peace treaty with the people in the holy Land, which will commence the final 7 years of this Church age. He will break it at the mid point; triggering the Great Tribulation. Daniel 9:27
The Zechariah Scripture says that The BRANCH (Jesus) will build the temple. Now I do believe that building of the new temple will happen in the first half of the 7 year "one week", along with the re-institution of the old covenant by the orthodox Jews with their daily sacrifices in that temple in Jerusalem. That is what the Revelation 11:1-2 Scripture is pointing to, along with what the "vile person" of Daniel 11 does with the Jews prior to his having the AOD placed with ending those sacrifices.
Men from far away will build the new Temple. Zechariah 6:15 Jesus will instigate it, just as leaders are said to have built monuments. They never so much as actually lift a stone.
It will be a Christian Temple, dedicated to God. 2 Thess 2:4

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree.

You may disagree all you want, but it isn't with me. It's with God's written Word. I showed you the Daniel 12:1 verse that links the event of Archangel Michael making a 'stand' with a time on earth of trouble that has never been before, nor ever will be again, which points DIRECTLY TO THE "great tribulation" Jesus foretold us about.

So it's your choice whether you want to believe those Scriptures as written, or not. But don't try... to throw it back on me.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can Jesus return if there is NO "Great Tribulation" (the 1260 days mentioned in Book of Revelation)?
Jesus can do anything he likes.

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." 2 Peter 3:8-10

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You may disagree all you want, but it isn't with me. It's with God's written Word. I showed you the Daniel 12:1 verse that links the event of Archangel Michael making a 'stand' with a time on earth of trouble that has never been before, nor ever will be again, which points DIRECTLY TO THE "great tribulation" Jesus foretold us about.
The terrible worldwide disaster is the Sixth Seal. Revelation 6:12-17 Graphically Prophesied over 100 times in the Bible. The like of which was seen by Noah, but will be to a similar magnitude as in the days of Noah.

The Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls, will be bad, but are directed against the Anti-Christ and all who follow him. The Lord's faithful Christian peoples will be kept safe. Revelation 12:14

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The terrible worldwide disaster is the Sixth Seal. Revelation 6:12-17 Graphically Prophesied over 100 times in the Bible. The like of which was seen by Noah, but will be to a similar magnitude as in the days of Noah.

The Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls, will be bad, but are directed against the Anti-Christ and all who follow him. The Lord's faithful Christian peoples will be kept safe. Revelation 12:14

The Signs Lord Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse (Matthew 24 and Mark 13) are the Seals of Revelation 6. The very last... Sign He gave is that of His coming and gathering of His elect, and the resurrection. Accompanied with that Sign is all the tribes of the earth will mourn, as they will see Him coming in the clouds with great glory (Matthew 24:30). Even the Matthew 24:29 and Mark 13:25 verses align with the 6th Seal which says the stars of heaven fall to earth as a fig tree shaken of a mighty wind (Revelation 6:13).

Thus the 6th Seal is about the LAST DAY when Jesus comes. You've got your Seal events all mixed up.

Also, Jesus is shown having come on the 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial, because those timings also parallel the 6th Seal events about the day of His return.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thus the 6th Seal is about the LAST DAY when Jesus comes. You've got your Seal events all mixed up.
No; I believe the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls take place sequentially, as they are Written. They are all different events.
It is error to shuffle or combine them.

There is no real reason to change the given sequence of Revelation; we are told not to mess with Revelation.
Stars falling, that is; a meteor shower, happen often. At the Sixth Seal and again at the Return.

The forthcoming great and terrible Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath, will be a worldwide catastrophe by a blast from the sun, causing tectonic plate shift, powerful storms and massive tsunamis, so vividly described in over 100 prophesies. Isaiah 30:26a, Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7, Isaiah 66:15-17, Zephaniah 1:14-18

This will be a cataclysmic event, killing millions of people, virtually depopulating the entire Mid East. But, some prophecies tell of survivors;

Isaiah 4:3-4 Those who are left in Judah will be called holy

Jeremiah 49:39 Many Iranian people will go as refugees around the world.

Isaiah 21 13-17 the Arabs will meet the fugitives coming down from Jordan with food and water.

Amos 1:13-15 The King of Jordan and his officers will go into exile.

All of the holy Land will be cleansed, giving the opportunity for those called by God to migrate there. Just like America, when people from Europe were motivated to move there and make her a great nation. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, Psalms 107

One of the most important prophecies for this time is Jeremiah 12:14-17 In it the Lord says how the evil neighbors will be uprooted from the Land – also Judah from among them. Then the Lord will have pity and bring Judah back if they learn the ways of My people. That must be to accept the Lord Jesus as their Messiah.

Note that the Lord will not be present at that time:
Jeremiah 30:21 A governor will appear, one of your own, I will bring him near and let him approach Me.

Jeremiah 3:15 I will give you leaders after My own heart. Hosea 1:11

His faithful Christian people will have leaders appointed by the Lord; until His Glorious Return, after the 70th week is completed, the last half of which will be the 1260 day Great Tribulation.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No; I believe the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls take place sequentially, as they are Written.

They do occur sequentially, but in PARALLEL to each other. That is why the events of the 6th Seal, 7th Trumpet, and 7th Vial all contain the same events of Christ's taking reign with God's final cup of wrath poured out on the last day. This is why even in Revelation 19 with Christ's coming, that day of wrath upon the wicked is shown.

In Christ's Olivet discourse Signs of the end which Lord Jesus gave leading up to His return, He gave only 7 main Signs leading up to His future return. The very last Sign was that of His coming to gather His saints and heaven and earth passing away. That's why you have in the 6th Seal, and 7th Vial with every island and mountain moving out of its place (Revelation 6:14; Revelation 16:20).

In Revelation 11:18 on the 7th Trumpet it says the day of His wrath is come; in Revelation 6:17 on the 6th Seal it's about the day of His wrath is come; in Revelation 16:19 the cup of His wrath is being poured out. So what more do you want? Lord Jesus made that so easy to understand that all those 3 are linked together about the same timing and same event on the day of His coming.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
In Revelation 11:18 on the 7th Trumpet it says the day of His wrath is come; in Revelation 6:17 on the 6th Seal it's about the day of His wrath is come; in Revelation 16:19 the cup of His wrath is being poured out. So what more do you want? Lord Jesus made that so easy to understand that all those 3 are linked together about the same timing and same event on the day of His coming.
Why I disagree with this idea, is because the Seventh Seal is a time gap.
The Sixth Seal will change the world and enable the prophesied things to happen; such as the rise of a One World Govt, leading up to the GT, in the final 42 months.
That time gap, after the Sixth Seal to the 1st Trumpet, is about 10 to 15 years.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why I disagree with this idea, is because the Seventh Seal is a time gap.
The Sixth Seal will change the world and enable the prophesied things to happen; such as the rise of a One World Govt, leading up to the GT, in the final 42 months.
That time gap, after the Sixth Seal to the 1st Trumpet, is about 10 to 15 years.
The 6th seal sorta looks like the end to me, heaven departs, all mountains moved out of place?

It states the great "Day" of his wrath is come?

You see 10-15 years after this, I dont

Revelation 6:12-17KJV
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The 6th seal sorta looks like the end to me, heaven departs, all mountains moved out of place?
But it isn't.
The Lords terrible Day of fiery wrath, prophesied over 100 times in the Bible, never says that event is the end of the world. It is a Judgement, similar in magnitude to Noah's Flood.
The sky does not 'depart', it will be pushed aside; only on the side facing the sun. As Zechariah 2:4 tells us: Mid-day Middle Eastern time.

Making the Sixth Seal to be the end, is a mistake, because all the things after Revelation 6 must happen; as prophesied