The 144K virgins

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
logabe said:
That's a good reply... what reward do they miss?
I really don't know. I have to assume from the parable in Luke 19:12 that it will have something to do with authority. Other than that, I'm clueless.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Thus says The Lord, the Redeemer: I know you... I see deep into the hearts of men. I see among you a wild flock and a new flock, a lost flock, who, by great travail, shall escape the storm, though they be in the midst of it.
So listen and hear, and take heed... I have chosen. I have prepared My army, the watchmen. These shall be left behind, and to them shall the lost harken. They shall guide you to the Kingdom. All cities shall fall, a great evil shall consume the land, but these I have left shall not fail. Though many fall and die on every side, these shall not fail. They shall march, they shall not stumble, for I uphold them. And by the power of My arm shall they carry you, even through the eye of the storm shall they go... Behold My witnesses, 144,000, who shout My name and trumpet salvation in the face of adversity. The winds shall blow, the earth shall quake, the cities shall burn, the towers shall fall. Lo, through the smoke of wickedness and the breath of the beast, they shall march free, undaunted, across the whole breath of the whole earth, to the place I will show them... Yea! They shall mount up on the wings of eagles, with the power of God before them, and they shall hide the child who had no name, whose name shall be given, the remnant. Even for a time, times and the dividing of time, they shall abide in the wilderness; and The Lord, Himself, shall take them through the fire. They shall be refined and tried unto a pure white gemstone. And The Lord, Himself, shall feed them and give them drink in the sanctuary of His mercy, until the end. Then shall they run. They shall run swiftly in the presence of The Holy One, the Prince. They shall not tire; neither shall their shoes, nor any of their apparel, wear out.
Woe, woe, woe to those, who will not turn, says The Lord of Hosts. They shall stumble, they shall fall, and they shall not be found. Neither shall any of the works of men be found... Neither shall anything, before, be ever again.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Thus says The Lord: My Spirit is poured out, My messengers called and sent. And if you are willing to receive it, they are Elijah and John; first baptizing with My Word and fire, then many marvelous works performed through men... My witnesses, 144,000.
Behold, even Elijah and Moses shall come prophesying in My name, the coming of The Holy One called Christ. For these are the two lampstands, who shall be sent down to shout The Lord’s proclamation, the two witnesses who stand before The Lord God of Heaven and Earth.

Who else shall I send? Who will go for Me?!
Who will noise in the four corners and shout from the rooftops?
Who will go forth, in the name of The Lord?!...

For I shall surely anoint My messengers, with the Spirit of truth and power!...

Watchmen, go forth! Sound the trumpet!
For the Great and Terrible Day of The Lord draws nigh!

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Trumpeter said:
Thus says The Lord: My Spirit is poured out, My messengers called and sent. And if you are willing to receive it, they are Elijah and John; first baptizing with My Word and fire, then many marvelous works performed through men... My witnesses, 144,000.
Behold, even Elijah and Moses shall come prophesying in My name, the coming of The Holy One called Christ. For these are the two lampstands, who shall be sent down to shout The Lord’s proclamation, the two witnesses who stand before The Lord God of Heaven and Earth.

Who else shall I send? Who will go for Me?!
Who will noise in the four corners and shout from the rooftops?
Who will go forth, in the name of The Lord?!...

For I shall surely anoint My messengers, with the Spirit of truth and power!...

Watchmen, go forth! Sound the trumpet!
For the Great and Terrible Day of The Lord draws nigh!

You're blowing your own trumpet. Nothing more and nothing less.

“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves ... For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.” And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.2Co 11:13 -15

And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but do them not; for with their mouth they show much love, but they continue in their covetous ways.And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument; for they hear thy words, but they do them not. Eze 33:31-32

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
From God The Father - I am The Lord your God, who brought His people out of Egypt! I am The Lord God of Heaven and Earth! I am THE GOD! And there is no other besides Me!...

Behold, I came down to you in the flesh, and many beheld My face in The Redeemer. And now I am come again, even to the outpouring of My Spirit on all flesh, yet you of this earth will not receive of Me. Therefore I am sending out many in My own name, in the spirit and power of Elijah, and they shall prepare the way of the coming of The Lord, Holy and True. Yet you shall spit at them, and they shall be hated by all nations.
Behold, a great hissing shall arise among My own people, and many mocking voices shall come forth from among those who call of themselves Christian and Jew. Even from among the devout of Israel shall many step forward to stone them in word and by deed, for they do always walk in the way of their forefathers. Yet undaunted shall My witnesses, in turn, speak louder, even with a greater voice in concert; with the power of The Lord in their nostrils shall they declare the word of The Lord... A whirlwind of words and proclamations, miraculous signs and wonders, all in the name of YahuShua The Mashiach, to the astonishment of the people!
They shall blow the trumpet and call upon the name of The Lord, in judgment and sanctification alike, able to uplift or destroy with a word, yet they shall in no wise raise a hand against another in violence. For theirs is the war of words, and strong shall the word of their mouth be... The voice of The Almighty, uttered through men! For as it was in the days of Noah, so shall the coming of The Son of Man be; as it was in Egypt, so shall it be in the Day of Preparation... The time of war, the casting of judgment, plus one hundred fold!... As it was in all days past, when I sent out My prophets, showing mighty signs and wonders, so shall it be from this time forward until the coming of The Lord!
Beware, I say to you. For the time has come also when the evil one shall attempt the same. Yet believe not these prophets, and listen not to their subtle and dark speeches; nor believe your eyes, though you behold their false signs and wonders... Trickery, dark sentences, the power of the pit, deceptions clothed in falsehoods with the appearance of light and good.

Therefore have understanding and seek wisdom,
Know who I have sent and am sending...

The prophets, My witnesses, 144,000,
Who cease not from glorifying My name, day and night...

Gifts and wonders without price, all in the name of The One True God
And Him called Christ and Jesus, Yeshua The Messiah, The Risen One.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Trumpeter said:
From God The Father - I am The Lord your God, who brought His people out of Egypt! I am The Lord God of Heaven and Earth! I am THE GOD! And there is no other besides Me!...

Behold, I came down to you in the flesh, and many beheld My face in The Redeemer. And now I am come again, even to the outpouring of My Spirit on all flesh, yet you of this earth will not receive of Me. Therefore I am sending out many in My own name, in the spirit and power of Elijah, and they shall prepare the way of the coming of The Lord, Holy and True. Yet you shall spit at them, and they shall be hated by all nations.
Behold, a great hissing shall arise among My own people, and many mocking voices shall come forth from among those who call of themselves Christian and Jew. Even from among the devout of Israel shall many step forward to stone them in word and by deed, for they do always walk in the way of their forefathers. Yet undaunted shall My witnesses, in turn, speak louder, even with a greater voice in concert; with the power of The Lord in their nostrils shall they declare the word of The Lord... A whirlwind of words and proclamations, miraculous signs and wonders, all in the name of YahuShua The Mashiach, to the astonishment of the people!
They shall blow the trumpet and call upon the name of The Lord, in judgment and sanctification alike, able to uplift or destroy with a word, yet they shall in no wise raise a hand against another in violence. For theirs is the war of words, and strong shall the word of their mouth be... The voice of The Almighty, uttered through men! For as it was in the days of Noah, so shall the coming of The Son of Man be; as it was in Egypt, so shall it be in the Day of Preparation... The time of war, the casting of judgment, plus one hundred fold!... As it was in all days past, when I sent out My prophets, showing mighty signs and wonders, so shall it be from this time forward until the coming of The Lord!
Beware, I say to you. For the time has come also when the evil one shall attempt the same. Yet believe not these prophets, and listen not to their subtle and dark speeches; nor believe your eyes, though you behold their false signs and wonders... Trickery, dark sentences, the power of the pit, deceptions clothed in falsehoods with the appearance of light and good.

Therefore have understanding and seek wisdom,
Know who I have sent and am sending...

The prophets, My witnesses, 144,000,
Who cease not from glorifying My name, day and night...

Gifts and wonders without price, all in the name of The One True God
And Him called Christ and Jesus, Yeshua The Messiah, The Risen One.
Trumpee, you're NOT a prophet and neither do you have the gift of prophecy.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Thus says The Lord: I have called to the scoffers and to the wicked alike, that they might come forward and declare their evil thoughts, that they might come out from their places and display their hate openly before others... That they might walk openly in their rebellion!... And thus they have answered, they have surely come out, that I may now punish them.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Trumpeter said:
Thus says The Lord: I have called to the scoffers and to the wicked alike, that they might come forward and declare their evil thoughts, that they might come out from their places and display their hate openly before others... That they might walk openly in their rebellion!... And thus they have answered, they have surely come out, that I may now punish them.
It is apparent that when you blow your horn (type on a keypad) you feel you are speaking as God or something.
Did you know there is help for folks with that affliction ?
Besides ..... the position of LORD is already occupied
And everyone knows HE does not like to be usurped by anyone.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Arnie Manitoba said:
It is apparent that when you blow your horn (type on a keypad) you feel you are speaking as God or something.
Did you know there is help for folks with that affliction ?
Besides ..... the position of LORD is already occupied
And everyone knows HE does not like to be usurped by anyone.
Thus says The Lord to all those who reject My words and persecute My prophets, and then in turn have the gall to call themselves My servants, for you do betray Me in open and in secret: You have ALL gone out of the way, thinking you stand!... You do NOT stand! For you have stood against Me and My Word, sent forth through MY prophets!... This is not to stand! Lo, you shall be brought very low, you shall not be gathered! Neither will I hear you, for you have forsaken your Lord for your OWN way!... Such arrogant, high-minded children have come to live amongst the churches, continually misleading themselves and all those they speak to, in My own name, yet never hearing the voice of The Lord their God.

Sons and daughters of men, did you think I would stay silent?!

Did you think that I, even I, would not
Blow the trumpet and alert the watchmen?!

Therefore, it is fulfilled and shall come to pass: Even all these who call of themselves by My own name, the name I have given My Son, The Holy One, yes even these shall come, saying, “Lord, Lord, have we not done all these things in Your name?” And it shall come to pass in that day, which is upon you, that The Son of Man, your Redeemer, shall in turn answer them, saying, “I never knew you”.
For if you truly knew Him and He lived in you, then you would recognize those sent and the Word given them. Yet you forbear, resting in beds of false doctrine, even the doctrines of men. Therefore, you shall not be gathered, for I do not see of Myself in you. And though you speak My words instant in and out of season, you speak them seasoned with the salt I, Myself, have NOT given you! This you have received in vain, at the hands of men... Know you not, that which is of God has salt in itself, and in no wise needs seasoning?
Get wisdom and receive understanding, and repent, and give heed to those I send, and I shall yet gather you and you shall escape all these things. Forbear, and you shall endure refinement in the Day of The Lord... And by great tribulation shall you come into glory. For I am The Lord, and I shall surely correct and discipline even ALL those I love... Yes, all those who have been led astray and teach others in like manner... A leading away from the Truth, as I Myself had spoken it and how it was meant to be received.

Behold! The kingdoms of men are finished!...

And not one church, built by human hands, shall endure!...

ALL shall crumble and fall to pieces before the glory of God,
Wrought in His Only Begotten, who is The Truth Absolute!

You know not the mind of God, neither have you heard His voice, therefore be separate, says The Lord, and joined unto Me! Look past My prophets, and see with greater eyes! For your ego has crippled you, and your knowledge has caused you to blaspheme My words...
Repent, O sons and daughters of men, for you have become so very poor, thinking you are rich. Repent, and call on Me in truth, with all humility, in The Christ’s name... Yes Jesus, Yeshua The Gift, YahuShua is His name!... And you shall receive true understanding. Depart from these vanities built up in the hearts of men! Stop desecrating My Word in the Scriptures of Truth, for your own glory! For humility and faith is what I require of all My servants.

You can not serve both God and men, for men in authority, even in all these churches of men, are perverse in their segregation of My Word and in the corrupt musings of their hearts. You have divided My Word, yes you have divided it, and it shall slay you... Even in your heart! For the day is coming when you shall be pricked in your heart and you shall wail, when again this same one, whom you have brought against a false accusation, comes once again in the Day of Sorrows, saying, “Thus says The Lord”, and you realize all you have done has been found wanting.
You shall not tempt The Lord your God! For My prophets are sent out, they prepare the way of The Holy One... And behold, He shall surely return and gather, and come in great glory!Yea these men, even 144,000, are sent out, and are already in the earth blowing the trumpet.
Yet you cover your ears, saying within yourself, “I already hear and will not heed any trumpet, other than that which I have made or was put in my hand by man and not God. For I alone am righteous, and these with me know God’s will, and we shall teach others. And we will, by no means, listen to these sent. We shall stone them in word and deed, and cast ALL their cords from us, saying, ‘You shall no more speak in The Lord’s name’”... Sons and daughters of men, who call of themselves by Christ’s own name, you shall not be gathered! You are abased, because you are found to be exalted among your fellows.

The Lord has spoken, and says, REPENT!...

And I Myself shall place your feet, once again, on the path of truth,
Where all understanding comes from God and is given through Christ,
To all those who truly abide in Him, and He in them...

THE LORD DOES NOT CHANGE!

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Trumpeter said:
Thus says The Lord to all those who reject My words and persecute My prophets, and then in turn have the gall to call themselves My servants, for you do betray Me in open and in secret: You have ALL gone out of the way, thinking you stand!... You do NOT stand! For you have stood against Me and My Word, sent forth through MY prophets!... This is not to stand! Lo, you shall be brought very low, you shall not be gathered! Neither will I hear you, for you have forsaken your Lord for your OWN way!... Such arrogant, high-minded children have come to live amongst the churches, continually misleading themselves and all those they speak to, in My own name, yet never hearing the voice of The Lord their God.

Sons and daughters of men, did you think I would stay silent?!

Did you think that I, even I, would not
Blow the trumpet and alert the watchmen?!

Therefore, it is fulfilled and shall come to pass: Even all these who call of themselves by My own name, the name I have given My Son, The Holy One, yes even these shall come, saying, “Lord, Lord, have we not done all these things in Your name?” And it shall come to pass in that day, which is upon you, that The Son of Man, your Redeemer, shall in turn answer them, saying, “I never knew you”.
For if you truly knew Him and He lived in you, then you would recognize those sent and the Word given them. Yet you forbear, resting in beds of false doctrine, even the doctrines of men. Therefore, you shall not be gathered, for I do not see of Myself in you. And though you speak My words instant in and out of season, you speak them seasoned with the salt I, Myself, have NOT given you! This you have received in vain, at the hands of men... Know you not, that which is of God has salt in itself, and in no wise needs seasoning?
Get wisdom and receive understanding, and repent, and give heed to those I send, and I shall yet gather you and you shall escape all these things. Forbear, and you shall endure refinement in the Day of The Lord... And by great tribulation shall you come into glory. For I am The Lord, and I shall surely correct and discipline even ALL those I love... Yes, all those who have been led astray and teach others in like manner... A leading away from the Truth, as I Myself had spoken it and how it was meant to be received.

Behold! The kingdoms of men are finished!...

And not one church, built by human hands, shall endure!...

ALL shall crumble and fall to pieces before the glory of God,
Wrought in His Only Begotten, who is The Truth Absolute!

You know not the mind of God, neither have you heard His voice, therefore be separate, says The Lord, and joined unto Me! Look past My prophets, and see with greater eyes! For your ego has crippled you, and your knowledge has caused you to blaspheme My words...
Repent, O sons and daughters of men, for you have become so very poor, thinking you are rich. Repent, and call on Me in truth, with all humility, in The Christ’s name... Yes Jesus, Yeshua The Gift, YahuShua is His name!... And you shall receive true understanding. Depart from these vanities built up in the hearts of men! Stop desecrating My Word in the Scriptures of Truth, for your own glory! For humility and faith is what I require of all My servants.

You can not serve both God and men, for men in authority, even in all these churches of men, are perverse in their segregation of My Word and in the corrupt musings of their hearts. You have divided My Word, yes you have divided it, and it shall slay you... Even in your heart! For the day is coming when you shall be pricked in your heart and you shall wail, when again this same one, whom you have brought against a false accusation, comes once again in the Day of Sorrows, saying, “Thus says The Lord”, and you realize all you have done has been found wanting.
You shall not tempt The Lord your God! For My prophets are sent out, they prepare the way of The Holy One... And behold, He shall surely return and gather, and come in great glory!Yea these men, even 144,000, are sent out, and are already in the earth blowing the trumpet.
Yet you cover your ears, saying within yourself, “I already hear and will not heed any trumpet, other than that which I have made or was put in my hand by man and not God. For I alone am righteous, and these with me know God’s will, and we shall teach others. And we will, by no means, listen to these sent. We shall stone them in word and deed, and cast ALL their cords from us, saying, ‘You shall no more speak in The Lord’s name’”... Sons and daughters of men, who call of themselves by Christ’s own name, you shall not be gathered! You are abased, because you are found to be exalted among your fellows.

The Lord has spoken, and says, REPENT!...

And I Myself shall place your feet, once again, on the path of truth,
Where all understanding comes from God and is given through Christ,
To all those who truly abide in Him, and He in them...

THE LORD DOES NOT CHANGE!
Wow!!! That is the Word of the Lord... I suggest we all take the time and
read what the Lord has to say until we receive it by the Spirit. Read it as
many times as it takes.

Logabe

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
logabe said:
Wow!!! That is the Word of the Lord... I suggest we all take the time and
read what the Lord has to say until we receive it by the Spirit. Read it as
many times as it takes.

Logabe
HUH ???

The Lord never speaks that way

Those are the words of a delusional blowhard who hates all Christians except his own deluded self.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Logabe.

Are you being serious or are you being facetious?
I am very serious! Let God speak to you through that prophecy... like I said, read it until
you get the revelation through the Spirit.

Logabe

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Trumpeter.

I get little things from such books and movies as "The Lord of the Rings" by J.R.R. Tolkien. In Part One: The Fellowship of the Ring, Frodo is speaking to "Strider" (Aragorn) and says, "I believed that you were a friend before the letter came, or at least I wished to. You have frightened me several times tonight, but never in the way that servants of the Enemy would, or so I imagine. I think one of his spies would--well, seem fairer and feel fouler, in you understand."

A true prophet and spokesman for God would seem more personable and less judgmental, in my opinion, than you do. If you speak for Adonai YHWH, you do a poor job of it, and that's NO reflection on YHWH! I listen to Him (in the reading of His Word) INTENTLY, and honor Him with my life!

But, you have little respect for the One for whom you say you are speaking! His Son's name is "Yeshua`," spelled in Hebrew yod-shin-vav-ayin. There is no hei or a second vav at all! You have MANUFACTURED a name that does NOT exist! To disrespect His Son in such a way is to disrespect HIM!

Also, what's up with the semi-archaic King's English? You have used phrases and words that aren't necessary when you are talking normally, such as "amongst" instead of "among," "thus says" instead of "this is what ... says," "you shall not tempt" instead of "don't test," "know you not" instead of "don't you know," etc. That's DECEITFUL TALK!

"Repent?" It means to "change your ways" (specifically, 180 degrees around), and "doctor, take your own medicine!"

Shalom, logabe.

logabe said:
I am very serious! Let God speak to you through that prophecy... like I said, read it until
you get the revelation through the Spirit.

Logabe
And you, Logabe, don't be so gullible! Be a little more discerning, please! God doesn't speak that way.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
From Our Lord and Savior, Jesus The Christ - See with greater eyes, My beloved son of men. I am the beloved Son of My Father, and you are My son, who I have begotten in faith and love. I am He who has given you life, and also has returned that same life to you, only now purified. It shall stand forever, and My breath shall never leave it.
Now listen and have understanding, so you may fulfill My command for you: The Bible was written, and all who were of Abraham listened to its meaning. Even then, the New Testament and Gospel was, and yet was not, and was yet to come. So then, to the peoples of the day, in where My apostles proclaimed the Gospel, then that which already existed was born into the world as the New Testament. Was it, at that time, accepted as the Bible? Was it the Old Testament?... No. It was the New Testament... Never before heard, published or read. Was it not accepted as the Bible, containing the Old News of the prophets, that had now become fulfilled in the New News or Good News, by those of the Truth? Was it, then, the Old Testament?... No. Did it agree with the Old Testament?... Yes, but not completely. For many doctrines, of the Old Testament, passed away in that day, and were made new, of a greater glory, through a greater understanding, because now The Word was with men.
Again, I send out My prophets and apostles, to announce My coming and to correct and guide those who wait eagerly for Me. They also speak the Gospel and the Final Testament. Do their words agree with the Bible?... Yes! For their words are My words; as are the words of your Bible, My words. Much of what they say you have already heard. Also will they proclaim that which you have not heard, nor understood, because of man’s doctrine within you. So what My modern prophets speak is new to many, but is still in agreement with those who went before. If then, the time has come for the Trumpet Call to sound, and God The Father has poured out His Spirit upon the whole world, why have you not cupped your ears and listened, with all attentiveness?... Cast off your shackles, and hear what the Spirit says... Hear Him in spirit, and cast off the spirit of men.

My Spirit has spoken through all generations... In its steadfastness and quiet.

The time has come, and is already here, and is yet come,
When all shall be shaken, with the mighty voice of The Most High!

Humble yourselves, and worship your God as He really is. Amen.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Trumpeter.

Trumpeter said:
From Our Lord and Savior, Jesus The Christ - See with greater eyes, My beloved son of men. I am the beloved Son of My Father, and you are My son, who I have begotten in faith and love. I am He who has given you life, and also has returned that same life to you, only now purified. It shall stand forever, and My breath shall never leave it.
Now listen and have understanding, so you may fulfill My command for you: The Bible was written, and all who were of Abraham listened to its meaning. Even then, the New Testament and Gospel was, and yet was not, and was yet to come. So then, to the peoples of the day, in where My apostles proclaimed the Gospel, then that which already existed was born into the world as the New Testament. Was it, at that time, accepted as the Bible? Was it the Old Testament?... No. It was the New Testament... Never before heard, published or read. Was it not accepted as the Bible, containing the Old News of the prophets, that had now become fulfilled in the New News or Good News, by those of the Truth? Was it, then, the Old Testament?... No. Did it agree with the Old Testament?... Yes, but not completely. For many doctrines, of the Old Testament, passed away in that day, and were made new, of a greater glory, through a greater understanding, because now The Word was with men.
Again, I send out My prophets and apostles, to announce My coming and to correct and guide those who wait eagerly for Me. They also speak the Gospel and the Final Testament. Do their words agree with the Bible?... Yes! For their words are My words; as are the words of your Bible, My words. Much of what they say you have already heard. Also will they proclaim that which you have not heard, nor understood, because of man’s doctrine within you. So what My modern prophets speak is new to many, but is still in agreement with those who went before. If then, the time has come for the Trumpet Call to sound, and God The Father has poured out His Spirit upon the whole world, why have you not cupped your ears and listened, with all attentiveness?... Cast off your shackles, and hear what the Spirit says... Hear Him in spirit, and cast off the spirit of men.

My Spirit has spoken through all generations... In its steadfastness and quiet.

The time has come, and is already here, and is yet come,
When all shall be shaken, with the mighty voice of The Most High!

Humble yourselves, and worship your God as He really is. Amen.
Alright, you asked for it. Here it comes:

Tell me, if you speak for the LORD, what IS the "gospel?" Where did it originate? What about the "good news" is so "good?"

Secondly, where is "heaven?"

Thirdly, what and where is the "third heaven?"

Fourthly, what are the "soul" and the "spirit?"

If you speak for YHWH, then HE can tell you the answer to these things (as He did for Dani'el when asked about N'vukhadnetsar's dream).

If you cannot answer or if you answer wrongly, then neither do you speak for YHWH.