The 144K virgins

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Trumpeter.

Alright, you asked for it. Here it comes:

Tell me, if you speak for the LORD, what IS the "gospel?" Where did it originate? What about the "good news" is so "good?"

Secondly, where is "heaven?"

Thirdly, what and where is the "third heaven?"

Fourthly, what are the "soul" and the "spirit?"

If you speak for YHWH, then HE can tell you the answer to these things (as He did for Dani'el when asked about N'vukhadnetsar's dream).

If you cannot answer or if you answer wrongly, then neither do you speak for YHWH.
Here is a link to The Letters from God and His Christ: http://www.trumpetcallofgodonline.com
Type your word into the search bar and you will get anything pertaining to your search that is in the Letters.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Trumpeter said:
Here is a link to The Letters from God and His Christ: http://www.trumpetcallofgodonline.com
Type your word into the search bar and you will get anything pertaining to your search that is in the Letters.
Rather than answer the question , all you do provide a link to more of your propaganda

My, my , the Lord is sure working in mysterious ways today ..... he even has his own website .... who would have thought .....

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Trumpeter.

I get little things from such books and movies as "The Lord of the Rings" by J.R.R. Tolkien. In Part One: The Fellowship of the Ring, Frodo is speaking to "Strider" (Aragorn) and says, "I believed that you were a friend before the letter came, or at least I wished to. You have frightened me several times tonight, but never in the way that servants of the Enemy would, or so I imagine. I think one of his spies would--well, seem fairer and feel fouler, in you understand."

A true prophet and spokesman for God would seem more personable and less judgmental, in my opinion, than you do. If you speak for Adonai YHWH, you do a poor job of it, and that's NO reflection on YHWH! I listen to Him (in the reading of His Word) INTENTLY, and honor Him with my life!

But, you have little respect for the One for whom you say you are speaking! His Son's name is "Yeshua`," spelled in Hebrew yod-shin-vav-ayin. There is no hei or a second vav at all! You have MANUFACTURED a name that does NOT exist! To disrespect His Son in such a way is to disrespect HIM!

Also, what's up with the semi-archaic King's English? You have used phrases and words that aren't necessary when you are talking normally, such as "amongst" instead of "among," "thus says" instead of "this is what ... says," "you shall not tempt" instead of "don't test," "know you not" instead of "don't you know," etc. That's DECEITFUL TALK!

"Repent?" It means to "change your ways" (specifically, 180 degrees around), and "doctor, take your own medicine!"

Shalom, logabe.

And you, Logabe, don't be so gullible! Be a little more discerning, please! God doesn't speak that way.
That's the first time I have been called gullible... I appreciate that.

I don't look @ the way it has been wrote, but I listen by the Spirit
what God is saying. In other words, God teaches us how to eat the
meat and spit out the bones. I'm looking for what God is saying in
all things. He speaks to us everyday, but most of us don't hear Him.

God will give us ears to hear and eyes to see if we ask, but if we
enjoy cutting people down, He will not show us anything. We will
become judgmental and think we have need of nothing, so why
should we ask God for anything.

I suggest we humble ourselves and in due time God will exalt us by
His Spirit. In essense, we can become one of them 144k and 5 virgins
with oil to rule and reign with Jesus Christ in the Tabernacles Age to
come. As Christians, we should stay focused on the prize, of the high
calling of the High Priest. The question is, do you want to rule and
reign with Jesus Christ? If you do, then become a mature Son of God
and allow God to change you into an obedient servant.

What a God! What a Plan!

Logabe

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
First, you cannot obey yourself to become one of the 144,000. They were chosen in Christ before the foundation of the Earth; either you were created there or you were not.

Another aspect of them is that there virginity, "The 144,000 Virgins", are not virgins in the aspect of never having had sex. These are:

"They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.

These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes.

These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.
And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God."

They are common sinners, just like you & me, that are redeemed by the blood of Jesus, & recieved IMPUTED grace to be counted as Spiritual Virgins, & are aware of having been sealed by the Father as one.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Brothertom said:
First, you cannot obey yourself to become one of the 144,000. They were chosen in Christ before the foundation of the Earth; either you were created there or you were not.

Another aspect of them is that there virginity, "The 144,000 Virgins", are not virgins in the aspect of never having had sex. These are:

"They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.

These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes.

These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.
And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God."

They are common sinners, just like you & me, that are redeemed by the blood of Jesus, & recieved IMPUTED grace to be counted as Spiritual Virgins, & are aware of having been sealed by the Father as one.
Well said.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Well said"? Are you NUTS?! Now, he's got "spiritual virgins!" Ridiculous! I'm picturing Groucho Marx wagging his cigar and saying, "Well, that's the silliest think I've EVER heard!"

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
ENOCH2010 said:
what is a spiritual virgin, someone that has never had a spiritual encounter? :wacko:
Question asked by Timothy: Lord, what does it mean in the book of Revelation, where it says, “The 144,000 did not defile themselves with women; they kept themselves pure”?

[God The Father answered] Rather the 144,000 have been purchased, redeemed and chosen from the earth as a special offering, and are spiritually undefiled, pure as virgins. Timothy, you have asked, and I have answered you plainly. Thus I tell you, you are of the 144,000. Behold, I have already placed you within the number, My seal is upon your forehead... Do you not remember this day?
Yet those who envy also seek to cause doubt, by questioning your worthiness and defilement with women. And because of this, they reject My Word spoken to this generation. They remain in their sins, for they want no part with Me as I truly am. They have removed themselves far from Me, and seek to draw others away also, that they might feel validated in their unjust cause... Yet who The Lord has cleansed is worthy of His purpose; call him not unworthy or defiled! For that which comes from the heart of man does indeed defile the man, yet that which comes from the heart of God is holy.
Therefore fear, all you who point the finger, and humble yourselves, all you who twist My words for your own gain, lest you be found guilty of blaspheming the Holy Spirit! For the defilement which was written, and remains misinterpreted by men, is not defilement with the daughters of men, but defilement with the daughters of the church called “mother” and “harlot”, says The Lord. For spiritual purification comes by grace, and is for those whom I have chosen to become virgin in spirit, even a complete cleansing of every aspect of their lives.

All men are defiled,
Having fallen into all manner of diverse temptations;
There is none righteous in all the earth, no not one...

Yet all who repent, in sincerity and truth,
Are cleansed in the blood of The Lamb,
Which is pure and holy.

Therefore, those whom I have called to be My witnesses must become pure in heart and in spirit, and become like virgins. They must be separate from the world, and set apart from the corrupt doctrines of men preached in all these churches who have forgotten Me.
Timothy, you have not sat among the prideful, nor have you kept the company of those deceived in the churches of men. You have accepted no doctrine at all, until the day I came to you and opened your ears and you heard My voice. Indeed, you were like clay which had been molded by the world, yet you remained unmolded in spirit.
This was not of your own doing, Timothy, for I had called you from birth to stay virgin in spirit. Behold, even when you were yet in your mother’s womb, I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet, a witness for My name, an enemy to all nations. Thus you put no faith in the doctrines of the world, nor did you accept any doctrine taught in the churches of men. And as for your body and mind, yes you did become defiled by sin, and of this you were guilty as are all who have gained maturity in the world, yet I have taken your sins from you and remember your iniquities no more.

Therefore, I ask you, what defilement remains?
For what The Lord has cleansed, in the blood of The Lamb, is a new creation...

Virgin.

Behold, I am the same yesterday, today, and all tomorrows to come, says The Lord... No contradiction found! All error belongs to men, exploited by the evil one for his own evil purpose. Therefore, what I have written I have written!... It stands! And that which I have written through My servant, John, stands also, though it is greatly misinterpreted, the error of which is compounded by mistranslation.
Yet worse still is the interpretation of My Word by men of intellect and learning, who shroud their arrogance in pretense and hide their error under the guise of established doctrine...Unprofitable servants leading many astray. For My Word is for all who truly seek Me and long to know My ways, even to walk in them. Thus My Word can only be accepted and understood by those who have received the love of the truth, for they abide in Me and have My spirit residing within them. For how can one who stands apart from Me know Me? And how can one who teaches his own way walk in Mine?
Men do not have understanding of the Scriptures in themselves! Rather it is a gift from God, received through the Holy Spirit, given to all those who fear The Lord, having placed all their trust in His Holy One; to them The Salvation of God is revealed. Or have you never read this Scripture, “The fear of The Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of The Holy One is understanding”?
Therefore, to those who have received is all revealed, and to those who have not received is all shut away... Shall the darkness understand the light?! For only those of The Light, bathed in His glory, can see; the rest left blinded. For until one calls on the name of The Messiah, in all sincerity and truth, by no means shall they receive. For He is The One who had placed the mud upon their eyes to heal them; behold, He is also The Water of Siloam, which was sent to wash them so they might see.

Therefore, repent and give Him glory,
All you mockers and arrogant teachers!...

And do so alongside those I have chosen
To proclaim His glory and announce His coming...

Those who I have sent out to prepare His way before Him,
In whom I have placed the word of My mouth...

The last trumpet before the time.

I am The Lord.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Retrobyter said:
"Well said"? Are you NUTS?! Now, he's got "spiritual virgins!" Ridiculous! I'm picturing Groucho Marx wagging his cigar and saying, "Well, that's the silliest think I've EVER heard!"
Are you stating that the parable of the ten virgins is not a parable but rather a literal event involving only 10 young girls at Christ advent?

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, guysmith.

guysmith said:
Are you stating that the parable of the ten virgins is not a parable but rather a literal event involving only 10 young girls at Christ advent?
Hardly. Is it not a "PARABLE?" A parable is an analogy; it's not the actual event. HOWEVER, WITHIN His parable, these are 10 literal girls or young women who have NOT been with a man, yet! They are "parthenoi," the plural of "parthenos," which is the SAME WORD that was used of Miryam (Mary), the mother of our Master! "Parthenoi" is also the SAME WORD used of the "virgins" in Revelation 14:4, and there it is said EXPLICITLY to mean "young men who have not soiled themselves with women!"

SO...

You have a choice to make: Was Mary indeed a virgin, a young woman who never knew a man, or was she also some kind of "spiritual virgin" like those in Revelation 14:4?

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Trumpeter said:
Question asked by Timothy: Lord, what does it mean in the book of Revelation, where it says, “The 144,000 did not defile themselves with women; they kept themselves pure”?

[God The Father answered] Rather the 144,000 have been purchased, redeemed and chosen from the earth as a special offering, and are spiritually undefiled, pure as virgins. Timothy, you have asked, and I have answered you plainly. Thus I tell you, you are of the 144,000. Behold, I have already placed you within the number, My seal is upon your forehead... Do you not remember this day?

I am The Lord.
If you are one of the 144k ...... post a picture of yourself
We would like to see the seal of God on your forehead

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"If you are one of the 144k ...... post a picture of yourself
We would like to see the seal of God on your forehead."..A. Manitoba

This seal is a spiritual seal, visible to God & Heaven, & to the fallen angels too. Those who possess it are subject to constant Princeapality warfare because of it, but are also Sovereign vessels....& are feared in the Heavenly realms. We must be careful who we mock, for these are a highly favored group of men, who follow the Lamb wherever He goes, & He is very jealous over these, & imputes upon them a virgin identity, & does not impute sin upon them.

I am not sure, but they could be in the Eternity class of men, Enoch, Noah, Abraham Job, Elijah, Jeremiah, etc. even through the early Church & the Apostles...The scripture says "Hurt not the Earth until we have sealed these!"....& the Earth has not been hurt yet.

It doesn't matter whether men receive them, or do not...they are God's elected, created before the foundation of the Earth...& know it.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Brothertom said:
This seal is a spiritual seal, visible to God & Heaven, & to the fallen angels too.
Where does it say that ?

All the places in Revelation describe it as a seal on their foreheads

Just like the 666 mark is on the forehead or on the right hand

Besides , what good is a seal or a mark if it is invisible ?

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
The seal is not administered until well into the Tribulation period which at this time, if I am not mistaken, hasn't started yet.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Arnie Manitoba said:
Where does it say that ?

All the places in Revelation describe it as a seal on their foreheads

Just like the 666 mark is on the forehead or on the right hand

Besides , what good is a seal or a mark if it is invisible ?
It is exceedingly good for it is honored in Heaven. Heaven , for now, is an invisible place.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Arnie Manitoba said:
If you are one of the 144k ...... post a picture of yourself
We would like to see the seal of God on your forehead
The Lord hasn't told me that I am.
I think BroTom is correct, the mark is spiritual.

Brothertom said:

This seal is a spiritual seal, visible to God & Heaven, & to the fallen angels too. Those who possess it are subject to constant Princeapality warfare because of it, but are also Sovereign vessels....& are feared in the Heavenly realms. We must be careful who we mock, for these are a highly favored group of men, who follow the Lamb wherever He goes, & He is very jealous over these, & imputes upon them a virgin identity, & does not impute sin upon them.

I am not sure, but they could be in the Eternity class of men, Enoch, Noah, Abraham Job, Elijah, Jeremiah, etc. even through the early Church & the Apostles...The scripture says "Hurt not the Earth until we have sealed these!"....& the Earth has not been hurt yet.

It doesn't matter whether men receive them, or do not...they are God's elected, created before the foundation of the Earth...& know it.
"The Lord says: the defilement which was written, and remains misinterpreted by men, is not defilement with the daughters of men, but defilement with the daughters of the church called “mother” and “harlot”, says The Lord. For spiritual purification comes by grace, and is for those whom I have chosen to become virgin in spirit, even a complete cleansing of every aspect of their lives. "

He's not going to be picking people from the different denominations as he wants the 144k not to be tainted by men's doctrines. Every denomination puts their own spin on the Word.

He says they will be normal men who haven't been schooled in church.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Brothertom said:

Very... close.

The sealing is by The Holy Spirit upon Christ's elect. That's what the sealing of Rev.7 is about for the 144,000 Israelites, and also the "great multitude" of Gentiles also mentioned there.

Per the Rev.9 example of the locusts, they were told they can only sting those 'without' God's sealing for five months, and cannot kill them, that stinging is a pointer to those without God's sealing being deceived, the five months being a pointer to the shortened time of the tribulation.

Rev.12 includes a parallel to the flood of Noah's day. God sealed Noah and his family inside the ark per Genesis 7:16, for He shut the door. The ark was upon the height of the flood waters for a period of 150 days. Per Hebrew reckoning 150 days = five months. Thus the flood of waters out of the dragon's mouth in Rev.12 represents the period of trial in Rev.9, five months.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Anyone who tries to "spiritualize" the sealing on the foreheads of the 144k has plenty of company

All the false teachers and cults and individuals who "spiritualize" the sealing on the foreheads of the 144k do so because THEY CLAIM to be the 144k ..... and they have no proof .

Reminds me of when the JW's plastered the world with their false prophecy that Jesus would return in 1914 ....... and when Jesus failed to show .... the JW's said ..... OH YES !!!! ..... he DID return in 1914 ...... YOU JUST CANT SEE HIM ...

yeah right.

That type of bullsit continues even to this day.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Arnie Manitoba said:
Anyone who tries to "spiritualize" the sealing on the foreheads of the 144k has plenty of company

All the false teachers and cults and individuals who "spiritualize" the sealing on the foreheads of the 144k do so because THEY CLAIM to be the 144k ..... and they have no proof .

Reminds me of when the JW's plastered the world with their false prophecy that Jesus would return in 1914 ....... and when Jesus failed to show .... the JW's said ..... OH YES !!!! ..... he DID return in 1914 ...... YOU JUST CANT SEE HIM ...

yeah right.

That type of bullsit continues even to this day.
What is it that you don't understand about God's sealing of His servants? So far, it sounds like you're listening to men's doctrines about it, and not what God's Word reveals about it. It is a spiritual seal, not a literal physical mark upon the forehead that is publically seen. The way Brothertom covered it from God's Word is very accurate. You're attempt to use JW or any other association against that fails to prove anything, that's just hot air.