The Absolute Truth.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mankind was created infinite, but was cast out and there became finite in a finite world wherein all are born finite.

Therefore, mankind must be born again out of this finite world, back into and of the infinite realm of God.
The past isn’t actual, but is a presently experienced appearing thought. There is no need to take anyone’s word for it. Go now, to a past, see what it’s like and return to the present and share.

If is anywhere to which any thing is cast out (of infinite), then again by definition, there isn’t infinite.

If infinite became finite, there isn’t infinite.

If there is a finite world, there isn’t infinite.

If other than infinite is born, there isn’t infinite.

If there is a finite world in which man can be born again, then there isn’t infinite.

If there is even a realm, by definition, there isn’t infinite.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are out of your league, your element. All you are doing is defining your own understanding as limited to your own definition.

To the contrary of what you have stated, what is true, is that finite cannot define infinite.
I appreciate you thinking of me, but I’m good.

If there is someone who is out of their league or element, which is doing, defining, understanding, limitation, definitions… there isn’t infinite. Infinite means no finite.

If there is finite which cannot define infinite, there is not, infinite.

If there are any specific questions, feel free.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate you thinking of me, but I’m good.

If there is someone who is out of their league or element, which is doing, defining, understanding, limitation, definitions… there isn’t infinite. Infinite means no finite.

If there is finite which cannot define infinite, there is not, infinite.

If there are any specific questions, feel free.

I have no questions of you.

But I will say, all you are doing is noting context, and that the one is not of the context of the other. Good for you, but you are being misleading...as if a fool who says, "there is no God."

Reactions: Phil .

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no questions of you.

But I will say, all you are doing is noting context, and that the one is not of the context of the other. Good for you, but you are being misleading...as if a fool who says, "there is no God."
That would be an assumption. If there is a doer, there isn’t infinite. If there is ‘the other’, there isn’t infinite.

In fact, assumptions and claims that what’s being said is misleading… is misleading, as God just means infinite.

If there any questions, as opposed to personal accusations & demeaning comments, feel free.

“God just means infinite” is what’s being said, and is not quite the same as “there is no God” at all. Those statements actually seem like opposites.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be an assumption. If there is a doer, there isn’t infinite. If there is ‘the other’, there isn’t infinite.

In fact, assumptions and claims that what’s being said is misleading… is misleading, as God just means infinite.

If there any questions, as opposed to personal accusations & demeaning comments, feel free.

“God just means infinite” is what’s being said, and is not quite the same as “there is no God” at all. Those statements actually seem like opposites.

Continuing to comment after my checkmate, just gives more evidence that it is not what you have said, but what you are and are not--which by definition, if not said to a person--is not "personal." The gig is up.

Reactions: Phil .

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continuing to comment after my checkmate, just gives more evidence that it is not what you have said, but what you are and are not--which by definition, if not said to a person--is not "personal." The gig is up.
If there is “me” of “my checkmate”, whatever that is, there is by definition not infinite.

There is no “evidence”, as evidence too would be finite, implying there is not infinite.

It’s hard to say what “it” of “it is not” refers to, but whatever that might seem to be, would imply there is not infinite.

Likewise a duality of “what you are and what you are not”, would be other than infinite twice over, and God just means infinite.

If there is a “gig that is up”…

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not a question for @Phil . so Phil, please do not reply.

Should I be flattered that an AI "Likes" me?
If there is a Phil or an AI, there is not infinite. The comments are appreciated. The typical font size is sufficient.