The Antichrist: The Deep, Dark Secret

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is a secret, for many have been blinded as to the real identity of the Biblical Antichrist. It is Satan himself, and God's Word does reveal it to those not blinded.
God's Word makes it crystal clear that there will be an UNHOLY TRINITY working together during the reign of the Antichrist. It will definitely include Satan ( a spirit being), but the Antichrist will be the Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition, and his right hand man will be the False Prophet. And all three will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone... And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (Rev 19:20;20:10).

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
And by that I do not... mean Satan simply possessing some flesh man to perform his working on earth. I mean Satan, Lucifer, the devil, the dragon, himself, de facto, in person, on earth revealed in our material dimension with the image of man. It is this difference in understanding who the real Antichrist will be that will determine how many brethren will not be deceived when he comes.

Been saying the same thing since joining this site.Well said!!!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
God's Word makes it crystal clear that there will be an UNHOLY TRINITY working together during the reign of the Antichrist. It will definitely include Satan ( a spirit being), but the Antichrist will be the Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition, and his right hand man will be the False Prophet. And all three will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

satan is the son of perdition.Perdition means one who perishes ,satan and only satan ,by name has thus been sentenced.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone... And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (Rev 19:20;20:10).

What I revealed from God's Word is that Satan (yes, a spirit being), is de facto, in person, coming to this earth to play God. The angels also were created with the image of man, and that's the image Satan has also, even his spirit body.

Rev.12:7-9 shows he literally, with his angels, will be kicked out of Heaven, which means the Heavenly dimension. And there is only one other dimension of existence left per God's Word that he can come to, and it's this earthly dimension we live in. So no, the Antichrist is NOT going to be some flesh man with Satan being unseen working through him. No, it's going to be Lucifer himself, in person, in plain sight here on earth. This is what the expression in Rev.13 about his making fire rain down to the earth from heaven in the sight of men is pointing to, as that is leaving out God in that, meaning he will have the power to do that himself. No flesh born has that power. So that's a wake-up pointer to who that false one will be, and that he ascends out of the bottomless pit to kill God's two witnesses is a direct pointer to Satan revealed on earth in person.

But the deceived will continue with their identity games, "it's the pope!, no it's an Arab!, no it's Obama!, no it's underdog!"

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will definitely include Satan ( a spirit being), but the Antichrist will be the Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition, and his right hand man will be the False Prophet. And all three will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

That point wrongly assumes that Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition as separate from Satan, and that's the problem many brethren have in not understanding those terms.

"man of sin" from 2 Thess.2 = is about Satan's original rebellion in wanting to be God. 1 John 3:8 tells us the devil sinned from the beginning, meaning at the very start, i.e., the first sin. The very first sin ever was by Satan in the time of old, not later with Adam and Eve. Satan also is a 'man'. It's amazing how he fools many with that word "man" into thinking it only means a flesh born man. That word actually points to God's Own Image, which is the image likeness of a man. Even the name Gabriel means 'man of God', referring to the Archangel Gabriel as a man.

"son of perdition" = Satan again, because that word perdition means to perish in the future lake of fire. Even though Judas was called the son of perdition by our Lord Jesus, we know Apostle Paul was not... talking about Judas when he said the phrase in 2 Thessalonians 2, because Judas was already dead. As of today still, no flesh born man has been judged and sentenced to perish into the future lake of fire, not even Judas. Only the devil and his angels have already been judged and sentenced to perish. No one else has yet. Also, in John 6:70, our Lord Jesus said Judas Iscariot was "a devil", so that directly connects that son of perdition phrase with the devil.

The Antichrist = Satan himself again. In 1 John 2:18, Apostle John points to how the brethren had already heard that "antichrist" shall come. Where did they first hear about antichrist coming? Our Lord Jesus revealed it to us in John 12:31, John 14:30, and Revelation 12:7-9 about Satan being cast down to this earth in the last days with his angels. Don't let men's doctrines fool you into thinking Satan has already been cast out of Heaven, for he has not yet, for the Rev.12:7-17 Scripture is all about the very end of this world.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...satan is the son of perdition...
Only men are called sons of perdition. Judas was identified as such, and the Antichrist -- a renegade Jew -- will also be the son of perdition, or the child of damnation.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Only men are called sons of perdition. Judas was identified as such, and the Antichrist -- a renegade Jew -- will also be the son of perdition, or the child of damnation.

John 17:12 "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Thy name: those that Thou gavest Me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled."

This is Christ speaking. While Jesus was in the world in this flesh age He kept them "in Thy Name" and He did this by teaching them the Word of God. This is addressing those with "free will" as well as "the elect". Jesus is telling us that there is a "son of perdition" [Satan] and only he is lost, but all others are not lost. "Lost" as used here in the Greek text is "apollumi", and it is used to show that; "one is doomed to perish, with absolutely no hope." In the Greek language it is the strongest form of final and irretrievable destruction.

Until the time of the great white throne judgment all souls have the right to understand and from their understanding make a choice to either accept or reject the blood of Christ as the covering for their sins, and be one with Jesus. To many that decision will not come until the Millennium age, where they will be taught and disciplined before Judgment. To many, they will hear and see the Word in this flesh age, and be saved by faith in Jesus Christ. But remember that God is always fair and just. Not one soul will enter into hell fire in ignorance of what they are doing, they will enter because they have chose to follow the "son of perdition" on their own accord.

In the expression "the son of perdition", This expression is used both here and by Paul in IIThessalonians 2:3 to identify the Antichrist in those final hours of this earth age.

What then has Jesus said here in this verse. All of the sons, or souls of men (women) have not become totally separated from God, and destined to perish. Not one of them has except the "son of perdition". "Perdition" means "destined to perish". This takes all of the guess work as to who the "son of perdition" is. It is Satan. It identifies Satan as the Antichrist of the time of tribulation.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What then has Jesus said here in this verse. All of the sons, or souls of men (women) have not become totally separated from God, and destined to perish. Not one of them has except the "son of perdition". "Perdition" means "destined to perish". This takes all of the guess work as to who the "son of perdition" is. It is Satan. It identifies Satan as the Antichrist of the time of tribulation.

And our Lord Jesus said this about Judas, which has bearing on why He also called him the "son of perdition"...

John 6:70
70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

KJV

It's because like you said, the only one already judged and sentenced to perdition into the future "lake of fire" is the devil and his angels. Not even Judas has been judged and sentenced yet. But Judas represents the group of rebellious that will in final chose to go into the lake of fire and perish, i.e., the "tares".

B

brakelite

For any who doubt that the concept of Antichrist means specifically "replace" and/or "instead of", in other words a counterfeit, follow along with me here....note well...
Dragon/Satan.
His place in heaven (Rev 12:3, 7, 8.)
He has a throne. (Rev 13:2; 2:13)
Gives throne, power, and authority to sea-beast. (13:2,4.)
He is worshipped. (13:4a)
Destroyed forever. (20:9,10)

Now compare:
God the Father
Dwelling in heaven (Rev 4, 5)
He has a throne. (4:5; 7:9-15; 19:4)
Gives throne, power and authority to Jesus. (Math 28:18 Rev 2:27; 3:21; chapters 4,5.)
Is worshipped. (Rev 4:10; 15:4)
Lives and reign forever. (4:9; 5:13; 11:15)

The Land-beast or false prophet.
Called the false prophet because he deceives people with regards to religious matters. (16:13; 19:20; 20:10)
Lamb-like. (13:11)
Exercises all authority of sea-beast. (13:12a)
Directs worship to sea-beast. (13:12b,15)
Performs signs. (13:13; 19:20)
Brings fire down from heaven (13:13)
Gives breath/life to beasts image (13:15)
Applies mark of beast. (13:16)

Now compare:
The Holy Spirit
Called the Spirit of truth guiding people. (Jn 16:13 Rev 22:17)
Christ-like, in fact is the very Spirit of Christ. (Jn 14:26; 16:14; Romans 8:9,10)
Exercises authority of Christ (Jn 16:13, 14)
Directs our attention to Christ (Acts 5:29-32)
Fire from heaven at Pentecost (Acts 2)
Instills life to us, the image of Christ, His character. (Romans8:11,29; 2 Peter 1:3,4.)
Applies seal of God. (2 Cor 1:22 Eph 1:13 4:30 Rev 7:3, 4.)

The sea-beast or antichrist.
Comes from water to begin activity. (13:1)
Resembles dragon. (12:13 13:1)
Ten diadems. (13:1)
Ten horns (13:1)
Receives power throne and authority from dragon/Satan. (13:2,4)
42 months of activity in first phase. (13:5)
Was slain (13:3)
Resurrected (13:3)
Receives worship after healing (13:3,4,8)

Now compare:
Jesus Christ
Comes from water to begin ministry (Luke 3:21-23)
Resembles Father (Jn 14:19)
Many diadems (Rev 19:12)
Lamb has 7 horns (5:6)
Receives power throne and authority from His Father (Math 28:18 Rev 2:27 Chapters 4,5)
42 months of ministry in initial phase. (Gospel of John)
Was slain (Rev 5:6)
Was resurrected (Rev1:18)
Received worship after resurrection (Math 28:17)
I'm not in the habit of repeating posts and demanding attention...I think that childish and somewhat demanding and egotistical, but in this instance, I would like to make an exception. My post above I think demands a response., not because I posted it, but because of the extremely significant conclusions one must draw if the above is proved true. Those comparisons reveal a nature of the Antichrist, the dragon, and the false prophet that screams "counterfeit"! If such is the case, does it not completely invalidate all the modern theories regarding a future antichrist and false prophet who are said to come and destroy everything to do with Christianity as a direct enemy and antagonist? The comparisons in Revelation between the actions and ministry of antichrist and the real Christ can not go unnoticed...what they are saying is that the antichrist confesses Christianity as his own faith...deceiving the people into accepting his peculiar brand of Christianity above the true. No futurist scenario allows for this. No futurist scenario allows for the vast majority of people in the world converting en masse to a false Christian faith. Moreover, one man cannot meet all the above criteria...only a Christian system can.
I would like to add another aspect of the same line as above. If the Antichrist is a counterfeit, as revealed above, then let us ask ourselves what is the ministry of the true Christ? Was He not Priest, Prophet, and King? Was He not the one who interceded for God, spoke for God, and rules for God? Now ask yourself. What entity today claims to do just that, but in the form of a counterfeit and replacement of the true Christ? I think the answer is obvious, if you shed the preconceived determination that the Antichrist MUST be a single man.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
And our Lord Jesus said this about Judas, which has bearing on why He also called him the "son of perdition"...

John 6:70
70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

KJV

It's because like you said, the only one already judged and sentenced to perdition into the future "lake of fire" is the devil and his angels. Not even Judas has been judged and sentenced yet. But Judas represents the group of rebellious that will in final chose to go into the lake of fire and perish, i.e., the "tares".

Judas repented

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Judas repented
Then why was he called the Son of Perdition by Christ? It could be stated as the child of damnation or destruction, since the destruction consists in the loss of eternal life, eternal misery, perdition.

Are you seriously suggesting that Jesus did know the heart of His betrayer, who "went to his own place?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Then why was he called the Son of Perdition by Christ? It could be stated as the child of damnation or destruction, since the destruction consists in the loss of eternal life, eternal misery, perdition.

Are you seriously suggesting that Jesus did know the heart of His betrayer, who "went to his own place?

Because the spirit of satan was in him

Matthew 27:3 "Then Judas, which had betrayed Him, when he saw that He was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,"

B

brakelite

I'm not in the habit of repeating posts and demanding attention...I think that childish and somewhat demanding and egotistical, but in this instance, I would like to make an exception. My post above I think demands a response., not because I posted it, but because of the extremely significant conclusions one must draw if the above is proved true. Those comparisons reveal a nature of the Antichrist, the dragon, and the false prophet that screams "counterfeit"! If such is the case, does it not completely invalidate all the modern theories regarding a future antichrist and false prophet who are said to come and destroy everything to do with Christianity as a direct enemy and antagonist? The comparisons in Revelation between the actions and ministry of antichrist and the real Christ can not go unnoticed...what they are saying is that the antichrist confesses Christianity as his own faith...deceiving the people into accepting his peculiar brand of Christianity above the true. No futurist scenario allows for this. No futurist scenario allows for the vast majority of people in the world converting en masse to a false Christian faith. Moreover, one man cannot meet all the above criteria...only a Christian system can.
I would like to add another aspect of the same line as above. If the Antichrist is a counterfeit, as revealed above, then let us ask ourselves what is the ministry of the true Christ? Was He not Priest, Prophet, and King? Was He not the one who interceded for God, spoke for God, and rules for God? Now ask yourself. What entity today claims to do just that, but in the form of a counterfeit and replacement of the true Christ? I think the answer is obvious, if you shed the preconceived determination that the Antichrist MUST be a single man.
I don't wonder that the above was met with such a stony silence. If one doesn't have a love for Truth, truth that cannot be denied but that disturbs the status quo, can only be ignored.