The Ascent of the Antichrist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Arnie Manitoba said:
I only go by what the bible says, sorry

And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast
Maybe what you should have said is, "I only go by what the bible says...IN ENGLISH!"

If it were true that you only go by what the bible say's then you would realize that the bible wasn't written in English!
Have you ever used an interlinear? Do you ever use resources that help you understand the words from the original text?

So! If you only go by what the bible say's, look again at the two different ways the word all is used elsewhere in the bible.
Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all (holos) the world wondered after the beast.
In verse 3 the word holos is used for all and it definitely means the entire world.

But in verse 7-8 the word pas is used FOR ALL.
Revelation 13:7-8 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all (pas) kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Part of a good hermeneutic, or reliable method of interpretation, would be to look at how the word all (PAS) is used elsewhere.

Did you notice, or would you rather not notice, that when the word (PAS) or all is used it often doesn't imply the whole ball of wax?
And notice that when the Word say's, "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." It doesn't mean that all that dwell on the earth will worship the beast. ONLY THOSE WHOSE names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." (Muslim's!)

Here's another example for you. In Luke 2:1 the word PAS is used.

And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar August, that all the world should be taxed. (Luke 2:1)

Caesar never rule the entire world and he did not tax the entire world! He taxed only those people that were under his authority and power within his kingdom! In the same way the anti-Christ will force the mark only upon those under his authority and power within his kingdom!

I can give you dozens of examples where the word pas is used where it never implies the entirety of the whole. But I have a feeling I would be wasting my time.

Maybe you should get yourself a hermeneutic!

The only person on this forum who ever admitted a mistake was RJP.
The words "I made a mistake or I was wrong" is seldom found in a Christian's vocabulary.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
BLACK SHEEP said:
, "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." It doesn't mean that all that dwell on the earth will worship the beast. ONLY THOSE WHOSE names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." (Muslim's!)
By what authority do you insert the word "Muslim" ... ?

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Arnie Manitoba said:
By what authority do you insert the word "Muslim" ... ?
John 16:2
They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

When Muslim's kill one another they call themselves martyrs. When they kill infidels they believe they are doing Allah's (God's) will.
Have you ever heard of an Akbar Allah or an Allahu Akbar?
That's what Muslim's say just before they detonate their suicide bomb or just before they fly jet liners into sky scrapers. It means "god (Allah) is greater.
The innermost desire of Islam is to conquer all non-Muslim's (infidels) to conquer the word, and the complete destruction of Israel.

Muslim's killing Muslim's. The only people they hate more than Christian's, Jews, and American's are one another, all along believing they are doing Allah's (Satan's) will.

Habakkuk 1 is most accurate biblical description of Islamic terrorism, world domination, and the fear it implants in people. The only people and religion capable of fulfilling this passage are the jihadist sects and offshoots of radical Islam whose main goal is world domination through terrorism and demographics. (Caliphate and Sharia law)
Here's an Islamic connection...

Habakkuk 1:5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you. For, lo, I raise up the Chaldean's, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs. They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves. Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat. They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.

Habakkuk 1:9 They shall come all for violence:... (terrorism) their faces shall sup up as the east wind,... (5 times a day)... and they shall gather the captivity as the sand. (world domination)

The east wind is always associated with destruction.

Sup up means to do so as a horde or an assembly.
Islam is the only religion where it's devout followers sup their faces up to the east even 5 times a day. The east wind is always associated with an evil destructive wind.
E. Swedenborg (1688-1772) said, "That wind, and especially the east wind, signifies nothing else than the dispersion of falsities and evils....

Habakkuk gives us a description of people in our day that have scattered themselves across the earth who are bent on violence and world domination. The only people that fill those shoes are radical Muslim's no shoehorn needed. They are fearful and dreadful because of the horrific method's of terrorism they will use to the conquer the world. Many of these methods are mentioned in the fourth seal.

Here's another simple prophetic coincidence.

The number of the verses in the Koran according to the scholars:
Ibn-i Abbas (ra): 6616,
Nafi (ra): 6217,

Shayba (ra): 6214,
Scholars of Egypt (ra): 6226,
Zamahshari (ra)
(the genius Eloquence Scholar of the Arabic language and literature);
Bediuzzaman, mujaddid (the reformer) of the13.century, also has the opinion of
6666 verses.
Isn't that a pretty good indication Islam is evil!

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, (Shia and Sunni sects of Islam) and he spake as a dragon. (Morning star crescent moon) The two horned beast is symbolic of Islam and called Babylon the Great.

Another coincidence...

The name Lucifer in Hebrew is Halal and it means, "The Morning Star."
Also the word 'Halal' in Hebrew has the same meaning in Arabic. Hilal
And it means....

Web definition
Hilāl (هلال
) is an Arabic word that means "crescent" or "new moon." It's an Islamic symbol!

Halal and Hilal means... Lucifer... aka Satan... aka the devil... and in Christian literature actually means... The Morning Star and Crescent Moon. We put crosses on top of Churches. Islam has a star and crescent moon. Allah is also known as a moon god in Arabic mythology!

Ezekiel 28 is a chapter about God's judgment against Lucifer.

Another connection...

I'm convinced that the Assyrian mentioned in Isaiah 10, 14, 30, and Micah 5, is the biblical anti-Christ of Daniel and Revelation. He could also be the Muslim anti-Christ called the evil dajjal. So in one chapter of Isaiah we have Islam's morning star, the crescent moon, the towers falling, the close return of Christ, and the Koran just happens to have 6666 verses in it. Are we missing something here? The word terror seems to pop up often is prophecy.

Ezekiel 28:19 "All they that know you among the people shall be astonished at you: () you shall be a terror, and never shall you be any more."

Terror, the morning star, the crescent moon.... suicide bombers, honor killings, Satan, was a terrorist too!
Muslim's are praying to Lucifer.

http://www.fotopedia.com/items/dbpo9...Ady8/slideshow

The offspring of the Whore of Babylon is the jihadist and Shia sects of Islam (Iran). Islam's goal is world domination through demographics and terrorism and clearly stated in scripture.

In Revelation 17 John is taken by the Spirit into the wilderness which is better translated "the desert," to be shown the judgment of the great whore (Islam). The Dessert is where Mecca and Medina reside. Islam has also been called "the desert religion." The birthplace of Babylon the Great and the Whore of Babylon is in the dessert of Arabia a place called Mecca, another city of seven hills, and Medina, called the Glory of Kedar in the OT. Makes you wonder why the experts point the finger toward Rome doesn't it?

Another thing. Islam believes that Muhammad is "The prophet like unto Moses." We know the this prophet is Jesus Christ.
Islam has a false God, a false prophet, a false bible, a false prophetic scenario and returning messiah, and a false Christ called the Muslim jesus. Islam is the exact counterfeit of Christianity.
One more thing...
Every nation mentioned in end-time prophecy are all Islamic today.

Bottom line?
My conclusion... Islam is the prophesied evil religion of the last days!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Mr Sheep

I should have told you I am very familiar with the workings of Islam .... no need to lecture me ...... I am also well read in revelation for 27 years ..... no need to lecture me their either.

Islam could very well be the main player in endtime events .... a lot of pieces fit nicely .... but I caution your vigorous approach .... you are trying to force numerous scriptures to fit your pre-conceived notions.

And we all know doing that makes for poor hermeneutics .

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Arnie Manitoba said:
Mr Sheep

I should have told you I am very familiar with the workings of Islam .... no need to lecture me ...... I am also well read in revelation for 27 years ..... no need to lecture me their either.

Islam could very well be the main player in endtime events .... a lot of pieces fit nicely .... but I caution your vigorous approach .... you are trying to force numerous scriptures to fit your pre-conceived notions.

And we all know doing that makes for poor hermeneutics .
What do you know about hermeneutics. You don't have one! All you do is read the English version of God's Word and think you have things right.
I'm not lecturing you. I'm making you aware. And in case you haven't noticed, I used the definition of the words in the original text! You know. The words spoken by the Lord in the language He spoke to John and His prophets to in the first place.

Well I've been studying the bible, esp. prophecy, for 40 years. But that actually becomes meaningless if you don't have a sensible and reliable hermeneutic!
Another thing. I'm very willing to admit I'm wrong about something and that I make mistakes. I constantly "question myself." I also know that I'm on the right track and very willing to change my mind. Are you?

When I left this forum a while back under the screen name kaotic profit, you said, "kaotic, please don't leave, I read every post you make."
There's a reason why I'm back. When it happens I'll let you know!

Wasn't it you who said Mitt Romney was the anti-Christ?

Yes! You do need lecturing! And a hermeneutic!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The religion of Islam is not the real problem for the end of days. It's those behind it, and the joining of ALL religion into one pot for the end, because even many Islamic clerics are in agreement with the inter-faith globalist movement.

Don't you all remember the great radio religious services after the 9/11 event? Preachers from the major religions got up and presented their words and prayers, each taking their turn, and Islam was included doing that along with speakers of Judaism, Buddhism, and Christianity.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
veteran said:
The religion of Islam is not the real problem for the end of days. It's those behind it, and the joining of ALL religion into one pot for the end, because even many Islamic clerics are in agreement with the inter-faith globalist movement.

Don't you all remember the great radio religious services after the 9/11 event? Preachers from the major religions got up and presented their words and prayers, each taking their turn, and Islam was included doing that along with speakers of Judaism, Buddhism, and Christianity.
I've asked you this question before Veteran. What makes you think that all of the world's religions will somehow be united by one man? How will he do it? And what would be the biblical reason for uniting? And where do you see this unification in the following verses that the prophecy experts quote to support it?

Rev. 17 the entire chapter.

1 Tim. 4:1-3
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Revelation 13:12  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Islam will never allow itself to unite with any other religion. It's against "their religion."

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Why all the anger Black Sheep ?

All I did was asked you how you can insert the word Muslim into a scripture verse .... and your reply was to tell me you are the greatest bible reader the world has ever seen during the last 40 years

Then you tell me I know diddleysquat about the bible

Islam may very well be a big player in the end times .... and the A/C may very well come from that culture

So why did you not see that 38.5 years ago instead of jumping on the bandwagon like everybody else did since 911.

It seems everybody is busy rewriting their prophecies .... and if that doesn't work out .... well they can always rewrite them again.

veteran said:
I do see Islam playing a major part in the endtimes for several reasons ..... first the nations surrounding Israel play a big part (as the enemy of Israel) and we all know they are Muslim nations .

But I see the larger picture ..... the world is very soft and accepting of Islam ... almost to the point of not wanting to speak anything against them ...... yet those same people never hesitate to bash Israel or the Christian .... so there appears to be a common mindset between the world and Islam that is opposed to Christianity and Israel

I can only see this as a spiritual matter .... a spiritual opposition to the God of the Jew and The Christ of the Christian.

Also Islam is a fast growing religion ... it has plans to take over the world eventually .... often by peaceful means .... providing nobody opposes them .... then it is off with the heads.

I was often curious about all the beheadings in the book of revelation ..... but in light of Muslim habit of beheading infidels .... all of a sudden it could make sense

And finally as far as a united religion for the rest of the world .... if indeed a powerful and influential Messiah-Imam was to emerge from Islam .... I bet a lot of the non-Muslim world would join the religion.

Just some random thoughts on my part ..... much of it based on the fact that those two "groups" .... the secular world .... and the Muslims already have a common dislike of Christians and Israel ...... the main ingredients are already in place..

We live in interesting times.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Arnie Manitoba said:
Why all the anger Black Sheep ?

All I did was asked you how you can insert the word Muslim into a scripture verse .... and your reply was to tell me you are the greatest bible reader the world has ever seen during the last 40 years

Then you tell me I know diddleysquat about the bible

Islam may very well be a big player in the end times .... and the A/C may very well come from that culture

So why did you not see that 38.5 years ago instead of jumping on the bandwagon like everybody else did since 911.

It seems everybody is busy rewriting their prophecies .... and if that doesn't work out .... well they can always rewrite them again.

I do see Islam playing a major part in the endtimes for several reasons ..... first the nations surrounding Israel play a big part (as the enemy of Israel) and we all know they are Muslim nations .

But I see the larger picture ..... the world is very soft and accepting of Islam ... almost to the point of not wanting to speak anything against them ...... yet those same people never hesitate to bash Israel or the Christian .... so there appears to be a common mindset between the world and Islam that is opposed to Christianity and Israel

I can only see this as a spiritual matter .... a spiritual opposition to the God of the Jew and The Christ of the Christian.

Also Islam is a fast growing religion ... it has plans to take over the world eventually .... often by peaceful means .... providing nobody opposes them .... then it is off with the heads.

I was often curious about all the beheadings in the book of revelation ..... but in light of Muslim habit of beheading infidels .... all of a sudden it could make sense

And finally as far as a united religion for the rest of the world .... if indeed a powerful and influential Messiah-Imam was to emerge from Islam .... I bet a lot of the non-Muslim world would join the religion.

Just some random thoughts on my part ..... much of it based on the fact that those two "groups" .... the secular world .... and the Muslims already have a common dislike of Christians and Israel ...... the main ingredients are already in place..

We live in interesting times.
Where do you see anger in my replies? I'm not angry at all Arnie. I actually like you. You're just upset because I revealed one of you infamous blunders about Mitt Romney!
The truth is whether you like it or not....you don't have a hermeneutic. You just don't like being put in your place!

Hey, I'm sorry if you can't cope with being scrutinized but that's life on a public forum.
So before you accuse me of being angry again show me what I said for you to perceive that notion.

Stop with the snide replies would you. You were the first to brag about studying Revelation for 27 years and I replied to say I've studied prophecy for 40 years and said it was meaningless if you didn't have a hermeneutic! So stop with the snide remarks. That's a typical response from someone who has been out done!
I didn't say you know diddily about the bible. I said you don't have a hermeneutic! Simply studying the bible in English isn't a hermeneutic at all!

You've got it wrong Arnie. I jumped on the Islamic bandwagon during the first Gulf war in 1992!

Nobody is re-writing prophecy. It's just that since Islam is in the news for killing people on a daily basis people are reconsidering their eschatology. Something you should also consider.

I'm not angry at you Arnie. I'm angry at the pre-tribulationist and the prophecy experts!
Gotta go a severe thunderstorm is rapidly (40mph) approaching.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
i know nothing about Mitt Romney .... other than he is a Mormon and they think they are achieving godhood and that they are the true israel

I started looking at Islam in 1992 as well.

Good luck thru the storm

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
BLACK SHEEP said:
I've asked you this question before Veteran. What makes you think that all of the world's religions will somehow be united by one man? How will he do it? And what would be the biblical reason for uniting? And where do you see this unification in the following verses that the prophecy experts quote to support it?
Because God's Holy Writ reveals it.

Apostle Paul warned you for one, in the 2 Thess.2 chapter about the coming "strong delusion". What didn't you understand about these phrases in bold?...

II Th 2:4
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
(KJV)

Surely I don't need to quote the Rev.13:11-18 verses to you also!

Yet the greater thing is, just who first did that sin of that 2 Thess.2:4 verse in the beginning???

For that 2 Thess.2:4 prophecy to be fulfilled, the pseudo-Christ our Lord Jesus warned us about in Matt.24:23-26 must exalt himself over ALL the religions of this world!

And surely I don't need to quote all the globalist workings of today going on with the joining of all religions in the inter-faith movement! Deny it if you want, but you'll only be deceiving yourself from the Truth.

What this eventually means for us, is that IF... we as Christian believers do not follow the line of the coming false messiah's joining of religous power, then we will be... singled out for persecution! And that's especially what the subject of Mark 13:9-13 is about for the tribulation time.

Arnie Manitoba said:

With the Genocide Convention Treaty, the globalist enforcement process starting now... is against anyone... speaking out against the world's various religions, including Christianity. We in the U.S. still have quite a bit of freedom of religious speech, but that's slowly changing now because of international agreements our lawmakers have agreed to.

Something else; there's a global market for fresh body organs. The beheading idea God's Word speaks of for the end might be more about the bringing back of the guillotine than Islamic radicals chopping heads off with a sword.

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The apostle John is the only one who uses the word "antichrist" in the Bible.(1 John 2:18, 22; 4:3) Why ? Because he is the last of the apostles, and sees the real beginning of the fulfillment of Jesus words at Matthew 13:24-30. John writes that "it is the last hour". "Last hour" for what ? And from whom ? (John notes that these "went out from us" because "they were not of our sort", not ' remaining with us', 1 John 2:19, even saying that "now it is already in the world", 1 John 4:3)

John knew that the Christian congregation that Jesus established and went into operation on Pentecost, 33 C.E., would apostasize or "fall away" from "the truth".(2 John 4) In his illustration at Matthew 13, Jesus says that "the kingdom of the heavens has become like a man that sowed fine seed in his field. While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat, and left." What did Jesus mean ?

That he is "the man that sowed fine seed in his field" (Matt 13:37), establishing the Christian congregation that was holy in our Creator, Jehovah God's eyes. However, Jesus foreknew that "an enemy", identified as "the Devil".(Matt 13:39) would plant "weeds" or counterfeit Christians ("sons of the wicked one", Matt 13:38b) in among the "wheat" or true Christians.("sons of the kingdom", Matt 13:38a)

Jesus said that "when the blade sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds appeared also."(Matt 13:26) Even while the apostles were alive, seeds of apostasy were already at work, antichrists. However, it was not until after the death of the apostles ("while men were sleeping", Matt 13:25), with John being the last one (and having possibly died around 100 C.E.) that the "weeds" began to overrun the "wheat" of genuine Christians.

During their lifetime, the apostles' presence served as a restraint upon the influence of apostasy, holding back the forces of false worship within the Christian congregation. It is evidently to this "restraint" that the apostle Paul referred at 2 Thessalonians 2:7: "True, the mystery of this lawlessness is already at work; but only till he who is now acting as a restraint gets to be out of the way." The apostolic influence, including the authority and powers unique with them, continued until the death of John.

Some twenty years after Jesus death, some were already trying to usurp the apostles position. Paul wrote in about 55 C.E. concerning certain ones considering themselves as "superfine apostles", which Paul describes as "false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ."(2 Cor 11:5, 13)

Being as John was aware that "antichrist" were infiltrating the Christian congregation, why was it allowed to continue ? For one thing, without the apostles to stem its tide, antichrists would eventually mushroom.

Jesus said further in his illustration: "So the slaves of the householder came up and said to him, ' Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field ? How, then, does it come to have weeds ?' He said to them (his slaves), ' An enemy, a man, did this.' They said to him, ' Do you want us, then, to go and collect them ?' He said, ' No; that by no chance while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest; and in the harvest season I will tell the reapers, First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up, then go to gathering the wheat into my storehouse."(Matt 13:27-30)

Jesus statement shows that the "weeds" or counterfeit Christians, antichrists, would grow proliferately "while men were sleeping" or after the apostles had died. However, Jesus also stated that during the "harvest season" ("conclusion of the system of things", Matt 13:40, that began in 1914), it would be easy for the "weeds", pseudo-Christians, to be readily distinguished from the "wheat" or genuine Christians.

The "Master" Jesus Christ, tells his angels to ' collect the weeds and are burned with fire, ' thus ending their time allotment.(Matt 13:40) This will come when "the ten horns", all the political governments on the earth, "hate the harlot", Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion, the main antichrist.

The "ten horns" (under the direction of the "scarlet-colored wild beast", the United Nations, Rev 17:3) will then "make her devastated and naked", stripping her of all authority and material possessions, and then "will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire."(Rev 17:16; 18:8)

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Guestman said:
The apostle John is the only one who uses the word "antichrist" in the Bible.(1 John 2:18, 22; 4:3) Why ? Because he is the last of the apostles, and sees the real beginning of the fulfillment of Jesus words at Matthew 13:24-30. John writes that "it is the last hour". "Last hour" for what ? And from whom ? (John notes that these "went out from us" because "they were not of our sort", not ' remaining with us', 1 John 2:19, even saying that "now it is already in the world", 1 John 4:3)
You're argument from men's doctrines about the word "antichrist" is MOOT. Why?

Because the word "antichrist" in the Greek is made up of 2 words, anti and Christos, and the meaning is the 'instead of, or in place of Christ', it is pointing directly to the coming of the pseudo-Christ which our Lord Jesus warned us of in Matt.24:23-26, and that Paul warned us of in 2 Thess.2:3-4.

Just a little research on how the early Church fathers understood the term "antichirst" shows the same interpretation in my above paragraph.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Veteran said,

Because God's Holy Writ reveals it.

Apostle Paul warned you for one, in the 2 Thess.2 chapter about the coming "strong delusion". What didn't you understand about these phrases in bold?...

II Th 2:4
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
(KJV)

Surely I don't need to quote the Rev.13:11-18 verses to you also!

Yet the greater thing is, just who first did that sin of that 2 Thess.2:4 verse in the beginning???

For that 2 Thess.2:4 prophecy to be fulfilled, the pseudo-Christ our Lord Jesus warned us about in Matt.24:23-26 must exalt himself over ALL the religions of this world!

And surely I don't need to quote all the globalist workings of today going on with the joining of all religions in the inter-faith movement! Deny it if you want, but you'll only be deceiving yourself from the Truth.

What this eventually means for us, is that IF... we as Christian believers do not follow the line of the coming false messiah's joining of religous power, then we will be... singled out for persecution! And that's especially what the subject of Mark 13:9-13 is about for the tribulation time.
I understand the phrase in bold very well. What I want to know is where does the bible say that the world's religions will be united into one? I'm sorry but the verses you quoted don't imply a one world religion!

Strong delusion has nothing to do with Christian's or the Church. Strong delusion has to do with the followers of the anti-christ and nothing else!

You said that God's Holy writ say's there will be a one world religion.
CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE IN GOD'S HOLY WRIT IT IMPLIES A ONE WORLD RELIGION?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
BLACK SHEEP said:
Veteran said,

I understand the phrase in bold very well. What I want to know is where does the bible say that the world's religions will be united into one? I'm sorry but the verses you quoted don't imply a one world religion!

Strong delusion has nothing to do with Christian's or the Church. Strong delusion has to do with the followers of the anti-christ and nothing else!

You said that God's Holy writ say's there will be a one world religion.
CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE IN GOD'S HOLY WRIT IT IMPLIES A ONE WORLD RELIGION?
Yes the verses I quoted from Paul in 2 Thess.2 DO imply a one world religious beast system!!!

Like I said before, what don't you understand about that false one coming to exalt himself over ALL THAT IS CALLED GOD, OR THAT IS WORSHIPPED???

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
veteran said:
Yes the verses I quoted from Paul in 2 Thess.2 DO imply a one world religious beast system!!!

Like I said before, what don't you understand about that false one coming to exalt himself over ALL THAT IS CALLED GOD, OR THAT IS WORSHIPPED???
This is the meaning of the word exalt.

1) to lift or raise up over some thing
2) to lift one's self up, be exalted, be haughty
3) to carry one's self haughtily to, behave insolently towards one

I'm sorry but that verse or the word exalt doesn't imply a united one world religion! Not one verse properly interpreted even comes close to implying a one world religion. If the Word of God did imply that I would believe it but the Word does not. You always tell people they believe in doctrines of men. A united one world religion is a doctrine of men. So is a one world government, which contradicts the TEN horned beast. You and all the others don't care that there are about 130 words for all in the bible. And you don't care that the word all is used 7-8 different ways. You guys have fallen for the eschatology of the illustrious bible prophecy experts. I fell for it too but repented of my thinking after I did my own homework.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
BLACK SHEEP said:
This is the meaning of the word exalt.

1) to lift or raise up over some thing
2) to lift one's self up, be exalted, be haughty
3) to carry one's self haughtily to, behave insolently towards one

I'm sorry but that verse or the word exalt doesn't imply a united one world religion! Not one verse properly interpreted even comes close to implying a one world religion. If the Word of God did imply that I would believe it but the Word does not. You always tell people they believe in doctrines of men. A united one world religion is a doctrine of men. So is a one world government, which contradicts the TEN horned beast. You and all the others don't care that there are about 130 words for all in the bible. And you don't care that the word all is used 7-8 different ways. You guys have fallen for the eschatology of the illustrious bible prophecy experts. I fell for it too but repented of my thinking after I did my own homework.
Then will you also try to destroy Christ's warnings and His Apostle's warnings about the coming a false messiah that will demand all the world to worship him in place of God???

That word 'exalt' means exactly what it does in English. And that's exactly what that coming pseudo-Christ is going to do, exalt himself above EVERYTHING that is called God, or that is worshipped, just as Apostle Paul said.

So what would one call a religious system on earth that supports that?

Well, one can easily... find that out in the Revelation 13 Scripture about the first beast, a kingdom that false one is going to setup over ALL the earth.

The proposed "one world government" system just happens so far to fit the idea of that Rev.13 kingdom beast. Those not aware of that are far, far behind the times today.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Then will you also try to destroy Christ's warnings and His Apostle's warnings about the coming a false messiah that will demand all the world to worship him in place of God???

What I want to know is how will one man going to unite the world's religions into one? And how will he convince "all the world" to worship him? Any answers?

You disregard the meaning of the word all and world. The word all in Revelation 13:8 is the word individually. Does it matter to you that in the bible there are about 130 words for all and the word is used 5621 times and is used 7 to 8 different ways? That's why I say that you don't have a hermeneutic. ONE part of a good hermeneutic is to see how a word is used elsewhere in the bible. I've shown you several times in the past how the word all (PAS) doesn't mean the entirety of the whole. But again....you disregard it! Here's one out of dozens of examples...

And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.
No kingdom has ever taxed the entire world!

...and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.
No kingdom has ever ruled the entire world!

I can give you a dozen more examples if you like but I know it wouldn't matter to you. It's not part of your 'hermeneutic.'

That word 'exalt' means exactly what it does in English. And that's exactly what that coming pseudo-Christ is going to do, exalt himself above EVERYTHING that is called God, or that is worshipped, just as Apostle Paul said.

Your response and the verse you quote doesn't even come close to implying a united one world religion. The two horns on the beast signify the Shia and Sunni sects of Islam. The two horns probably looked like the ones in my avatar. They look like crescent moons!

So what would one call a religious system on earth that supports that?

ISLAM! Islam already exalts itself above every religion and their ultimate goal is WORLD DOMINATION! Their king is coming!

Well, one can easily... find that out in the Revelation 13 Scripture about the first beast, a kingdom that false one is going to setup over ALL the earth.

What you need to realize is that the word all in Rev 13:3 is 'holos' and it does mean the whole ball of wax. The entire world will marvel when someone who was dead returns!

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

BUT!
In Rev. 13:8 the word all is a different word? It's the word 'pas' which means individually!

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The proposed "one world government" system just happens so far to fit the idea of that Rev.13 kingdom beast. Those not aware of that are far, far behind the times today.
I'm aware of what the world believes about globalism. And I'm well aware of what the bible teaches on the subject too.
Let me ask you again. How is one man going to unite the world's religions? How is one man going to convince all the countries of the world to reliquish their governing authority to ONE MAN!?.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
BLACK SHEEP said:
What I want to know is how will one man going to unite the world's religions into one? And how will he convince "all the world" to worship him? Any answers?
You will have to wait... to find that out, since you've already chosen to disregard the warnings in God's Word about it.

BLACK SHEEP said:
You disregard the meaning of the word all and world. The word all in Revelation 13:8 is the word individually. Does it matter to you that in the bible there are about 130 words for all and the word is used 5621 times and is used 7 to 8 different ways? That's why I say that you don't have a hermeneutic. ONE part of a good hermeneutic is to see how a word is used elsewhere in the bible. I've shown you several times in the past how the word all (PAS) doesn't mean the entirety of the whole. But again....you disregard it! Here's one out of dozens of examples...
I never specifically pointed to a single verse in Rev.13. So is that all there is there, just that one Rev.13:8 verse that you THINK you can USE to disprove this?

Rev 13:1-2
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
(KJV)

Jesus related that kingdom beast there directly to the old beast kingdoms of history per the Book of Daniel. If you know anything about that per the Book of Daniel, then you should have remembered the Daniel Scripture about the final beast kingdom for the end of feet of ten toes made up of part clay and part iron, and how it is written that ALL those kingdom beasts are to fall TOGETHER when Christ returns to strike it upon its feet.

Just HOW MUCH of the then civilized world does all... those old beast kingdoms of Daniel cover? Pretty much the then known civilized world.

Rev 13:3
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
(KJV)

What about that "all" there?

Rev 13:7
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
(KJV)

Greek 'pas' or 'holos', either one applies well enough, for it means ALL in the world that will be deceived.

What's really funny about your attempt at a rebuttal though is how you slid into that "all" mentality to try and prove your point.

Now then, the 'deadly wound' of Rev.13:3 is NOT... about some dead man being brought back to life!!! That idea is hillarious!!!

Rev 13:3
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
(KJV)

Rev 13:1
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
(KJV)

That Rev.13:1 beast out of the sea represents a KINGDOM beast, not a man! The following verse shows us that too...
Rev 13:12
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
(KJV)

That... is about the SECOND BEAST of Rev.13, an INDIVIDUAL, one with power to work lying miracles and wonders to deceive with. He... is who heals the deadly wound which happen upon one of the seven heads of the FIRST BEAST KINGDOM.

Furthermore, our Lord Jesus explained what the 'seven heads' are...

Rev 17:9
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
(KJV)

Satan's beast kingdom of old per Rev.12:3-4 ALSO... had 'seven heads'. So that means the 'seven heads' represent just what Jesus showed His servant John, a seven area divided earth.

I've known about Internationalist's plans to institute a "one world government" since the late 1970's. Even that term in quotes is their's, and not mine. The fact that you come out against that idea today, especially when an organization like the United Nations has existed for so long now to exactly CREATE that, reveals you yourself just MIGHT be working for THEM!

If you are... working with THEM on that plan, I well know many Christian brethren that are ALSO working in that and deceived JUST AS YOU ARE ABOUT IT.

So is it ANY wonder why you would be AGAINST the idea of the KINGDOM BEAST of Rev.13 that Christ showed will cover all the earth in the last days??? No, it is not any wonder.

Rev 13:7-9
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
(KJV)

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Veteran said,

Greek 'pas' or 'holos', either one applies well enough, for it means ALL in the world that will be deceived.
Well enough isn't good enough for me. Pas and holos are two different words with two different meanings which is clear by the text they are used in. Not only do you disregard that. You also disregard the fact that all is used 7-8 different ways and disregard the way the word pas is used elsewhere! You don't want to see or admit that because it proves globalism wrong.

Furthermore, our Lord Jesus explained what the 'seven heads' are...

Rev 17:9
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
(KJV)

Satan's beast kingdom of old per Rev.12:3-4 ALSO... had 'seven heads'. So that means the 'seven heads' represent just what Jesus showed His servant John, a seven area divided earth.
A seven area divided earth? How fabricated! Hey! Some globalist say it's a ten area divided earth!

How about taking it just as it's written? Seven heads and ten horns! Seven kings with ten countries! Or at least something similar to that. To say this is the earth broken up into 7 sections is s pipe dream!