The Beast & it's soldiers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa whoa. Hold on a minute.

You mean to tell me that according to the Word of God, the Beast is LITERAL!?!?

Like some sort of walking, talking ANTICHRIST!?!?

But...

According to Official News Sources within this very thread, IT WAS TEH RUSSIANS!!! :eek:

Look, here is a breaking news story about two Female Russians who tore forty two Children apart...

2 Kings 2:24
"And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

Are we to believe these 'Bears' were literal and NOT Russians?

:rolleyes:
Comedy Central, Smiles!

Reactions: Base12

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why were the Russians in Bethel ?
o_O

:D
Read the sign, Dont feed the pigeons
  • s-l400.jpg

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I will share more as time goes on. As to what I had shared was a warning affirming what we entering. My first response is to ally all that the Lord has shown me to not satisfy my questionnaires. I also believe what I am sharing has been shown to others follow Jesus. Keep an eye out and a ear open as you will hear similar and the same thing being proclaimed because this is the time these things have pointed too.

I also realize it would be hard to combat 100 years of recent teaching on this subject, all the diagrams folks have consumed and the sense of investment in what one has learned to be upset by one video I posted. Not to mention it has become a big market to christian folks to make money off of, even creating occupations for some and has saturated the churches' thinking, but not their living. All to say, time will shed light on all of this. Follow Jesus and do what is right and you will be accepted and if you haven't been, repent and get back on the right track. Jesus is returning for a spotless blameless bride.:)

• Matthew 6:24 (KJV)
    No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
  • John 2:15 (KJV)
    and when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
The world worships money its money that nearly died then recovered when the Rothchild's bankrolled the USA, covid 19 is a plaque unleashed by the enemy accidentally or intentionally its all about money they opened economy's for need of money and need money to make vaccines theirs no love in this world or our leaders they are of satan they will all lead them selves to destruction if they don't repent would love to study sometime brother.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you all come over to CB's Virtual cookout in the Fellowship forum.
Where having lots of fun. There's all kinds of food and music and dancing.
Lets have some JOY!!!

HUGS

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.It will be all over oil as the world is going to go into shortage and all Countries will turn on each other in the world power ranks satan v satan
(Matthew) 12:25-26KJV
25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will take faith and perseverance of the saints as repeated a couple of time in the Book of Revelations. This is the most important aspect of that book the rest was to prepare us so we won't be surprised and fall in doubt or worse fall away from the faith when the difficulties become more than what we had been told, or worse when we are taken out of here before any of the troubles come. Jesus is coming to save us from the wrath of God we do not have a part in that. But the troubles will test and expose men's souls.

I believe and have found this true in my own life that reality of something I believe God spoke to us, me or to someone else or what we read predicted in the bible can look different than what we thought. Many times the essence of the understanding isn't shown until we are the precipice just before the event. Why, because men have a tendency to compile a bunch of ideas together that are not necessarily true and it becomes an idol diverting our attention away from our walk with the Lord. And that item becomes another unprofitable item in our bag of stuff that doesn't pertain to life and godliness needed to live today!

What I shared was warning. It wasn't the first and started Last year. I started sharing what the Lord has allowed to me share to this point.
Thank you for watching and at least listening, and whatever determination you make after that is yours to make.

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa whoa. Hold on a minute.

You mean to tell me that according to the Word of God, the Beast is LITERAL!?!?

Like some sort of walking, talking ANTICHRIST!?!?

But...

According to Official News Sources within this very thread, IT WAS TEH RUSSIANS!!! :eek:

Look, here is a breaking news story about two Female Russians who tore forty two Children apart...

2 Kings 2:24
"And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

Are we to believe these 'Bears' were literal and NOT Russians?

:rolleyes:
I assume sarcasm? lol

Reactions: Base12